Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freya10

My point is made with these above posts, it's definitely him and not her let's just hope there isn't a DV order or something sinister like that. It's obviously not all men but most men that fuck the relationship sadly it's just how it seems to go. People definitely show there true colours when a child comes into the picture I'm guessing that's what happened here.

Reactions: 4

kangaroosteak

Wow feel like Ive missed so much.

Randomly ended up blocked by Lie-La? Idk why, its just happened. Ill miss those lives

I think we can all say nowadays we’re on our phones a lot. And we have kids. I myself hate my screen time but it’s also part of our daily life now - banking, entertainment, news, communication is all on here so it’s h realistic to think we can be phone free. However the amount of time influencers would need to be on their phones to shoot, edit and post content would be an extraordinary amount of time. So kids would only be talking to them via phones or think that kind of engagement is normal. I highly doubt they speak to them properly or they get enough engagement in the real world. This is also pre pandemic - a lot of them are on their phones a lot as this is their work. No shade, but a child is not going to learn proper speech patterns with a parent on their phone all day not talking. Ever seemed to be holed up with Leila a lot in her younger years so would have no idea what her speech is like now. I do know Leila sent her to school at four years old, which seems to be against the pattern of sending them later now.

I agree with this. Also, we live in a tech world. 2 year olds knowing how to use an Ipad isnt a bad thing, exposing them to nothing at all will be detrimental once they hit school as IT use is part of national curriculum. BUT, it needs to be balanced. They need to be read too, they need to go outside, interact, do all of it. The pandemic wouldnt have helped with speech either. Hopefully her school is catching the little girl up

Who puts a box dye through their hair when they’re a wealthy and successful boss babe? 🤔 This liar doesn’t have a pot to piss in

Just more proof of financial issues. Not even ole ARR with her abundance has to colour her own hair

DunningKrugerEffect

She on something or what? All I’ve got this is.. blossom and monetary value.

Half way through today she had already “earned” enough to not have to work for the rest of the week, or the school holidays. There you have it guys - that’s where your donations have gone. Don’t mind me getting up at 0530 to work for 12 hours as a nurse with no break. Can’t wait.
Hehehe... If only you could get coached and learn how to "show up" for yourself better guuurrrrlll.... Then you could have the confidence to only work when you feel like it. I feel your work ethic in an actual job that contributes to your community is in fact a reflection of your failure to "step into your energetics".
Make sense? You're welcome

😜

• Haha

DunningKrugerEffect

She leads a very lonely sad life doesn't she? Show your friends your shopping you loser, not your insta stories. All these completely mundane things that she waves her phone around at clearly demonstrates that she has zero friends, only the bot follower imaginary friends she purchased on Instagram.

Justbeige

VIP Member
So cringey! How can she not realise how obvious it is? No one would ever call Liela eloquent that's for sure - she's just a bogan grifter who photo shops the heck out of herself.

It amazes me how low her engagement is, 11 comments from 35k followers and a few accounts are probably her side ones. My cat reels get more engagement 😝

My bet is she's leading into a "manifest your twin flame soulmate" course or is copying Lacey Phillip's content for a manifestation course as she seems to repost her a lot. The Liela cycle is so predictable now I've read through the past five years - it's like clockwork! The only difference is now people seem to be seeing through it and Gen Z would see her content and laugh at her anyway so I can't see any growth in her future (Good Grief, maybe I'm psychic too!)
I'm sure she will have a podcast on it. Speaking of nut jobs twin flames the podcast is all I think of when these dickheads reckon they manifested their partner. It's so devious and warped it makes me laugh every time I hear the term, it's been used as a cult term now and these green juice goddesses don't have a clue the term is that of evil.

Eloquent. Baha she wouldn't know how to spell the word.

• Haha

So many of you have asked

Omg did anyone catch her live?! I'm dying

She just admitted her photography is this: She turns up takes photos and goes home, shes not into fancy editing etc. Shes going to put a PDF togetger on how to take nice photos with your iphone What exactly ls she charging people for?
Lol she’s a fuckwit, there’s so many free tutorials on YouTube

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
There is a post on her page (really far down!) that he has commented on and it’s pretty cringe, something along the lines of “your beauty embarrasses every other woman” 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

Freya10

I don’t want to say the specific event because I don’t want to out myself (as cray as they all are, I do feel a bit guilty and there are some people in the same friend circle that I do really respect and love) but that particular bitching session was at the Pav. I didn’t hear all of it, but they were saying nasty things about randoms as well as their friends.

I honestly don’t know much about the Kylie situation (no more than what was on socials) but I know that Kelle considers Leila one of her besties. Also fun fact that Kelle and Crystal used to be close, but they ran an event together that went sidewards and Kelle was upset with how cray Crystal was so they’re not as close anymore.

with Leila, Crystal and Kelle they’re all so impulsive and woo woo, they’re all desperate for men, when they find men they jump right in hard and all the men are weird too.

wjat is Kelle’s new fiancé all about? No digital footprint except the one he’s created since being with her, supposidely a big shot coach wjo works for big corporates but not even on LinkedIn? Has no stuff or house or anything - seems fishy?
Gosh they all sound like they have the same no wonder they're friends I was suspicious about Kelle why she was friends with a nasty human like Tarah now it makes sense they all seem to have such quick success with no real business or career behind them minus Tarah. I guess she's only ended up with the fiance because he's broke and she's got cash for the moment he's piggybacking off her. Crystal sounds nutty from her previous flails and scams so sad she decided to bring two innocent boys into her chaotic mess of a life and didn't even want children.

I don’t want to say the specific event because I don’t want to out myself (as cray as they all are, I do feel a bit guilty and there are some people in the same friend circle that I do really respect and love) but that particular bitching session was at the Pav. I didn’t hear all of it, but they were saying nasty things about randoms as well as their friends.

I honestly don’t know much about the Kylie situation (no more than what was on socials) but I know that Kelle considers Leila one of her besties. Also fun fact that Kelle and Crystal used to be close, but they ran an event together that went sidewards and Kelle was upset with how cray Crystal was so they’re not as close anymore.

with Leila, Crystal and Kelle they’re all so impulsive and woo woo, they’re all desperate for men, when they find men they jump right in hard and all the men are weird too.

wjat is Kelle’s new fiancé all about? No digital footprint except the one he’s created since being with her, supposidely a big shot coach wjo works for big corporates but not even on LinkedIn? Has no stuff or house or anything - seems fishy?
Do you know how crystal pays for her life 😅 like the store front etc I thought she was indian background? Being in Tamworth they're probably cashed up well that's my guess

Just touching base

‘I chase where my soul leads me’…WTF does that even mean? And that photo is not doing you any favours LIela- so unflattering. But hey now we know what you look like without a filter I guess.

• Haha
But why did she give up her two kids? I could never imagine being away from my girls but in this case the boys are also separated. That’s so sad! Why have another child if you couldn’t handle it? The younger boy is now 7 and she said he’s not been living with her since he was 3? The whole situation is all kinda of messed up.
I’d really like to know as well. For the kids to be separated and primarily live apart from eachother and away from their mother, it must be pretty bad!