Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see Lie-la in Crystal's story while at Dreamworld? I zoomed in because she looks like she's about to tit her pants. Lie-la in all her filter free glory. 🤣🤣
Woah I’m getting huge Voldemort vibes looking at that angle 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That crystal is f ing whack. Who films themselves like this?
She’s another one of these unstable ‘finding myself’ types. Who is still finding themselves at 37? witch, you’re half dead already, maybe look faster. I’ve seen 18 year olds who are better mothers than her, Is ‘I was just 30’ meant to make anyone feel sympathy for her? Ugh.

Reactions: 10
She’s another one of these unstable ‘finding myself’ types. Who is still finding themselves at 37? witch, you’re half dead already, maybe look faster. I’ve seen 18 year olds who are better mothers than her, Is ‘I was just 30’ meant to make anyone feel sympathy for her? Ugh.
That's old. I was 20, do I get an award?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find Crystal's posts so confusing in regards to not having her kids full time. One minute she's now a full time mum and the next she's a part time mum then there was the post about living in a tent on her parents property for 6 months. Does anyone know what really went on? And she had a kid at 30 , get it together for gods sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crystal needs a geography lesson: she’s house sharing in Murwillumbah, not Byron.

Murwillumbah is in Tweed Shire, so she can’t even claim she’s living in Byron Shire. And there’s to be ashamed about living in Murwillumbah, it’s a nice big country town, but it obviously doesn’t have the cachet of ✨💫ByRoN💫✨.

Everything about these women is dishonest.

DAB43155-7826-4CF4-9549-EBA36120D193.jpeg

Those AND the eyebrows!!!! 😬
She's very harsh looking. I don't get the thing with hair? It looks like a mullet? Or is it bad extensions? I thought she was a busy full-time mumma like Tarah who didn't have time for herself. The sacrifices of full-time mums. Sah busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And she had a kid at 30 , get it together for gods sake.
Between her and the only woman to ever been left pregnant, these women have managed to continue being completely underwhelming and making nothing positive of their circumstances. There’s no sense of responsibility or ownership and they’re both old enough to know better.

• Heart
She's very harsh looking. I don't get the thing with hair? It looks like a mullet? Or is it bad extensions? I thought she was a busy full-time mumma like Tarah who didn't have time for herself. The sacrifices of full-time mums. Sah busy.
So busy she has time to park on the side of the road and films herself ‘in nature’. Go for a fkn bush walk you twit 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So busy she has time to park on the side of the road and films herself ‘in nature’. Go for a fkn bush walk you twit 🥴
I’m so confused. How can she be so busy if she hasn’t got custody of her two kids? She had them for the school holidays? What’s that..like 2 weeks? Out of an entire year and she’s “exhausted”? Get a clue! I gave my little girl 100% of the time and I honestly would not change it for the world. How these mothers can voluntarily not have their kids often and then still complain how burnt out and tired they are when they DO have them briefly? Get the eff out.

I’m so confused. How can she be so busy if she hasn’t got custody of her two kids? She had them for the school holidays? What’s that..like 2 weeks? Out of an entire year and she’s “exhausted”? Get a clue! I gave my little girl 100% of the time and I honestly would not change it for the world. How these mothers can voluntarily not have their kids often and then still complain how burnt out and tired they are when they DO have them briefly? Get the eff out.
But why did she give up her two kids? I could never imagine being away from my girls but in this case the boys are also separated. That’s so sad! Why have another child if you couldn’t handle it? The younger boy is now 7 and she said he’s not been living with her since he was 3? The whole situation is all kinda of messed up.

• Heart
Yep. I have mine 100% too. I cannot fathom how they have the nerve to complain about once every 3 months! I’ve had 2 nights off in over 8 years. Not even exaggerating, can you imagine how these fuckwits would handle being an ACTUAL full time parent?

• Heart
But why did she give up her two kids? I could never imagine being away from my girls but in this case the boys are also separated. That’s so sad! Why have another child if you couldn’t handle it? The younger boy is now 7 and she said he’s not been living with her since he was 3? The whole situation is all kinda of messed up.
I’d really like to know as well. For the kids to be separated and primarily live apart from eachother and away from their mother, it must be pretty bad!

I struggle to understand that too. It just reeks of selfishness. She mentioned mental illness so I will tread a little lightly, but as someone who has had (and still has) a major mental illness, I really can’t understand what would ever make a mother feel ok about giving her kids up.

• Heart
More to the story I assume. I am someone who is very compassionate and understanding of mental health issues as I suffered myself. I do have complete empathy if she did what was best at time for her kids. I don't imagine it was frivolous and easy so I don't feel comfortable snarking on that. If she gave up custody so she could move countries or marry a guy who didn't want kids then yes. Who knows maybe the fathers had better lawyers and more money? It's a strange situation and I couldn't imagine doing that myself but I think there is alot of context missing and she won't share that. So sad boys don't see each other more often though, surely each father would encourage a closer relationship and more time spent together even if she's not involved? That tells me there are huge legal and custody issues. I don't get why she paints herself as a solo mumma supporting her kids by herself and single mum life is so hard (just like Tarah) if both sons live permanently with each father. Therefore wouldn't she be paying maintenance to them? Or does she expect the dads to pay when she has them? Make it make sense!!!! If she is playing the mental health card though I can't say she is in a sound state if she is living with Tarah, girl is nearly 40, get it together, get a therapist and a mental health plan and stick to it. You are not a young mum at 30 Crystal. I had 4 kids by 23 (yes all to same father), had a mortgage, kept an impeccable house, no childcare, worked 3 days a week and things were tight (interest rates were through the roof). Why does she think 30 is young??? Botox obviously going to her brain cells! Oh I just remembered how she ripped people off whilst still operating her business, I forgot that part. How the hell does she have the credit line to open a business in Tamworth? It's a store front isn't it? So rent? Overheads? Staff? How does she maintain Tamworth if she is living in 'Byron' and at Dream-world being a working mumma? I smell money???? Bank of mum and dad? Fathers paid her off for full custody of kids??

• Heart
More to the story I assume. I am someone who is very compassionate and understanding of mental health issues as I suffered myself. I do have complete empathy if she did what was best at time for her kids. I don't imagine it was frivolous and easy so I don't feel comfortable snarking on that. If she gave up custody so she could move countries or marry a guy who didn't want kids then yes. Who knows maybe the fathers had better lawyers and more money? It's a strange situation and I couldn't imagine doing that myself but I think there is alot of context missing and she won't share that. So sad boys don't see each other more often though, surely each father would encourage a closer relationship and more time spent together even if she's not involved? That tells me there are huge legal and custody issues. I don't get why she paints herself as a solo mumma supporting her kids by herself and single mum life is so hard (just like Tarah) if both sons live permanently with each father. Therefore wouldn't she be paying maintenance to them? Or does she expect the dads to pay when she has them? Make it make sense!!!! If she is playing the mental health card though I can't say she is in a sound state if she is living with Tarah, girl is nearly 40, get it together, get a therapist and a mental health plan and stick to it. You are not a young mum at 30 Crystal. I had 4 kids by 23 (yes all to same father), had a mortgage, kept an impeccable house, no childcare, worked 3 days a week and things were tight (interest rates were through the roof). Why does she think 30 is young??? Botox obviously going to her brain cells! Oh I just remembered how she ripped people off whilst still operating her business, I forgot that part. How the hell does she have the credit line to open a business in Tamworth? It's a store front isn't it? So rent? Overheads? Staff? How does she maintain Tamworth if she is living in 'Byron' and at Dream-world being a working mumma? I smell money???? Bank of mum and dad? Fathers paid her off for full custody of kids??
Perfectly said xx. I should also clarify too that if she gave her boys up due to mental health reasons then I most definitely empathise with her situation and I’m glad for her boys that their best interests were at the heart of those decisions. Something however just feels off with her. But as you have also said, if it’s due to genuine mental health reasons then I don’t think any of us should comment (aiming that at myself as I was the one who initially mentioned it :) ) I do apologise also if any of my previous comment triggered or caused any upset to anyone, I should definitely think before posting in the future x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lets be honest here..regardless of her past issues.Here she is now..bestfriending and choosing to live with such a problematic person.She could google Leila..she is choosing to sit on the wrong side of humanity here.

Lets be honest here..regardless of her past issues.Here she is now..bestfriending and choosing to live with such a problematic person.She could google Leila..she is choosing to sit on the wrong side of humanity here.
Nothing human about Leila

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.