Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
There are some doozys out there of Madam Monat. She has a lot of nudes doing the traps, she's never been afraid of letting all the bits be on show.
Yeah, she’s very comfortable with that. I’m sure she would be on Only Fans right now instead of slinging shampoo had she not had her implants removed.

Reactions: 2

Justbeige

VIP Member
Wow! In just a few weeks she’s suddenly been studying SO HARD and is qualified as a trauma informed grief coach 😂 No wonder she’s public again, her engagement from 40k followers is tragic.

View attachment 2977397

Can’t wait to see proof of her studying 🤔 bets are that Gabrielle doesn’t have her question answered.

Fraudster has been hard at work while on private to appear to be legit it seems….curious.
---
🫠🫠 allergic to blue light (as she uses her phone) and vax injected meat…I wonder if she knows anything about farming and where her lamb comes from?
Organic ozempic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Yeah, she’s still not showing up on some of the anonymous viewers, which can lag a few hours, so she probably just went public again.

Reactions: 1

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Yeah, for now you can read for free. She is posting the first two chapters gratis in an attempt to lure readers. If you want to read beyond that you have to pay her for a subscription. Her account shows that 11 people have subscribed so far. Behind that paywall she’s also offering access to discount codes for her psychic readings, some free answers to questions and other things apparently to try to sweeten the deal.

Definitely not much traction though. Like you said there are no comments on either post and just 5 likes and 3 likes respectively. Considering she has liked both of those herself it’s actually only 4 & 2 likes. For someone with 41,000 Insta followers (allegedly) that’s a pretty poor turn out.
Has she released the next chapter to the subscribers though? I haven't seen her mention it. I wonder if you can cancel at anytime like other subscriptions?

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
What’s the story with this girls dad claiming it’s vaccine related? Is she related to this family 😳
Yeah, I’m curious as well. Has the dad made the claim that it’s vaxx related or did Leila draw that conclusion herself? I’m not local so I’m not familiar with the details.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
@Luvnaps Were you able to read through either article?

One of my favorite parts … after they’ve told her at hospital that they didn’t have a room to put her in. I can just hear her screaming this at the nurse. She wrote this thinking it makes her look like a badass, in reality it makes her look like the shrew we all know she is.

I’ve been left pregnant and I need to feel comfortable and safe!” 😂😂😂

View attachment 2995095
No, I'd only begun reading the beginning. Thx for sharing this tidbit.