Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I just saw a segment on the news about some supplements having too much B6 in them and it is causing peripheral neuropathy. I wonder if B6 is in her woowoo supplements?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
What a coinkydink. Though I could've done without seeing Allira's ass. 🤮
I’m sure Leila got the idea from Allira and was hoping the romantic juju would rub off on her, no doubt.

(The ass pic is tame compared to some of the others you can find of her online.)

• Wow
  • Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember when she claimed to have written half of her memoirs, and then her laptop "died" and she lost it all back in 2017/2018? Oh Lie-la, she never changes!

I have a child-free weekend and am looking forward to catching up on this thread. It doesn't appear that much has changed, though. She's still living in a beige apartment with no one but poor Ever and her sad phone to keep her company.

Her Substack has 15 free subscribers (including Helinor, no Elle though) and 5 paid ones. How much will Substack take from the $40 a month I wonder? Helinor's Substack bio is an interesting choice; for someone who doesn't like labels, she's sure labeled every illness and trauma she's had. Who would want to read that? Does she have a job yet or still on government payments?
Oooohh!
I saw today that she is up to 20 subscribers. I assumed that being listed as a subscriber meant that they were all paying. How can you tell that some pay and some don’t? This is the only screen I can see. Am I missing that info somewhere? Or is that only something you can see if you have an account?

* Substack takes 10%++ for each subscription. Info from their website attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I wasn’t following her much at the time her mum was ill, someone remind me what happened to her as a result of the cancer that put her in a nursing home? She seems to be alluding to some form of dementia or diminished cognitive abilities. What’s the story, did she ever give it? Did she develop chemotherapy-induced psychosis?

Reactions: 3
Ok I've read her 7 lives or 7 years or whatever that fiction was. But there are so many in inconsistencies.

So she was almost 13 weeks pregnant when BF left (but they'd bought outfits and argued over a pram?), then she sat for days until his family came and collected his things. But still only 13 weeks. Then she sat for more days staring into a wall on her room before the cord incident. But at the hospital they were saying 12 weeks 4 days pregnant.

Also who found her? Who called the ambulance and her dad? Did she get herself down and call an ambulance? Sounds like a perfect attention seeking Leila move to me....

My favourite part might be this starving and famished sentence though. She's referring to them as opposites but both words mean the same thing....unless I am just a pleb and don't understand words the way wordsmith Leila does 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she doesn’t understand what ‘yet’ means.

Reactions: 3