Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I just googled this

It's a miracle. Leila is so lucky.
Does peripheral neuropathy go away?

Usually a peripheral neuropathy can't be cured, but you can do a lot of things to prevent it from getting worse. If an underlying condition like diabetes is at fault, your healthcare provider will treat that first and then treat the pain and other symptoms of neuropathy.

Reactions: 5

Justbeige

VIP Member
That is seven minutes I will never get back. There are so many glaring inconsistencies in this pile of dribble with what she has presented to us since she was left pregnant (quite literally the only consistency in her narrative).
Yes, the grammar is absolutely atrocious and had she indeed had some degree of talent in creative literature, she would know that the excessive use of “I” is a cardinal sin. This is an ode to herself, and much like her other endeavours, half baked, wildly delusional and littered with inaccuracies.
Me too. Who found her when she attempted suicide? Where was the neck mark? They broke up over a pram?

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Do you think she will also engage with ACA like ol mate Smoph a few years ago who was going to have the camera crew come to our doors

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I’m sure Leila got the idea from Allira and was hoping the romantic juju would rub off on her, no doubt.

(The ass pic is tame compared to some of the others you can find of her online.)
There are some doozys out there of Madam Monat. She has a lot of nudes doing the traps, she's never been afraid of letting all the bits be on show.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Thanks!
At that rate I can’t see her being disciplined enough to keep posting for very long. Unless she pulls a lot more subscribers there’s no way she’s going to bother to make the effort for $88/month. We all know how lazy she is.
And don't forget Substack takes a chunk of THAT!! 🤣🤣

BeachBaby

VIP Member
What a great ad in her thread. View attachment 2975391
I wonder why he stipulates they have never had a boyfriend? Does he want a virgin but doesn't want to say that? How odd!
---
I am so invested I just googled him and yes it seems he is a virgin and is looking for someone like him with no experience! He must have a bit of dosh to have a website and putting up ads everywhere. I wish him all the luck! (no point trying with Leila...)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
Could she be any more fucking dumb? 😂
This mouth breather over here thinking she’s a badass rebel, skirting government oversight. Bitch you couldn’t BE any more registered with the government, you collect a paycheck from them! You are the very definition of being under the thumb of government oversight. They know everything about you! (And what they don’t know were going to do our damnedest to tell them, cunt face.) Fuck me she is shockingly ignorant. 😂
Register your garden. K.

• Haha
  • Heart
So I’ve had 4 Covid shots and spent the last 4 years healthy and well. Can we say the same about you, LieLa?
Sorry, that was her nutcase NZ sister who posted the Covid rant.
I’m surprised Liela isn’t going on about it as well though. After all, just like the sign she made Ever hold at the vaccine/mandate/whatever protests My Mum SAID This Would Happen! 🥴