Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
ohfff - my mum describes it as, as a 13 year old, her gorgeous, chatty, delightful daughter went to bed one night and in the morning she’d been replaced by a venom spitting, nasty, she banshee.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I do recall waking up one day and screaming like a banshee!! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is a CBT practitioner? 😂

Wellher has nine followers, two of which will be her sisters no doubt. Much successful.

IMG_2586.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

hotg0ss

Ssoooo … Leila has started posting heavy filtered sensual selfies with her tits out and masculine men drivel again. That can only mean one thing, ladies and germs, and you know what it is! 😉

I did a little recon and guess what I found amongst her new follows of multiple child rearing accounts (she’s got a motherhood retreat coming up that she needs to steal content for to plagiarize as her own wisdom, dontchaknow!). Drumroll please … 🥁 … a new man she’s trying to hook! LOL!
God please no, Perth does not want her 🤣

• Haha
I had endo and didn't do any of those things she mentioned, that might've caused it. That whole thing sounds ridiculous to me. Perhaps she should google the "causes of endometriosis" & she'll see none of the stupid things she's listed as being one of them. 🙄

I had to have a total hysterectomy at the age of 43 and never had children . While I had some lingering problems & pain because of it, I sure as hell didn't milk it for a couple of years or however long it's been for her. While it was difficult to go through, I sure didn't miss the painful periods I got every month!

And now it's her gallbladder?! 🤦‍♀️ Good grief.
She doesn’t believe in mainstream medical theories apparently (who speaks like that, is she referring to actual research and medical trials? She’s so cooked).

I’m so sorry you went through all of that @Luvnaps I hope you’re doing okay now 💜 endo pain sounds absolutely horrendous.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
As someone who has lost a family member to suicide I find it utterly disgusting that she’s putting her bullshit out there. If this did in fact happen, it was not mental health, it was attention seeking. She is a disgusting hypochondriac who needs to be committed.
I'm so sorry you've been through that. And I agree, she needs to be committed and Ever to go live with her father full time.

• Heart

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Completely random find ... remember that little cabin in the woods where Leila took the Bosnian for their big romantic weekend away? (Womp womp 😣) It’s where Allira spent her honeymoon.
What a coinkydink. Though I could've done without seeing Allira's ass. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

emmygluewho

VIP Member
At first I wanted to post this to laugh about how forced and affected she is with that serious feat of engineering she had to pull off with her jumper. Tucking that thick ass cardigan into the bottom band of her sports bra to show off stomach skin and then pulling both arms down just so to show off her shoulders in an attempt to look effortlessly sexy. Talk about a try hard.

Then Ever walked into frame for a cuddle and you could see the irritation and strain flash across Leila’s face. Take some cues, you narcissistic dumbass. For Ever to have purposely walked up to you for a hug while you were clearly in the middle of your monologue recording yourself means that she is needing your attention and probably struggles with you prioritizing filming yourself over her.
HAHAHAHAHA her pov dog cardigan?!?! Why is she wearing it like that?!

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
This dropkick giving out dating advice. The audacity! 😂
In your almost 4 decades on earth there hasn’t been a single man who stuck around longer than 6 months. It’s past time to admit that you are a resounding failure at relationships. The only thing you’ve been consistent with in your whole life is being single.

(Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you’re pushing 40 and are making childish, cringeworthy lip sync reels pretending to look like someone else with a clownish filter?)
Tarz, you of all people shouldn't be asking all these questions considering you have NOTHING to offer.

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
The dick swinging, LOL!

She has pre-vetted everyone on the body reset account. If she knows the person who she thinks is sharing info from that page (I haven’t seen anything either, @aussieanonforlyf) then why doesn’t she just give their money back (presumably they had to pay her first for the program before she gave them access to the group, no?) and block them? It’s so funny that these mouth breathers are so dumb that they can’t grasp that resharing content they themselves create and put into circulation does not constitute defamation anyway. It’s really simple - if you don’t want people to discuss your content then stop creating it and go away. Get a job and stop performing like a circus monkey online. It’s all your choice, babe! Also, and this should go without saying, stop being a shady fucker conning folks out of their money, spreading misinformation and dangerous “health” advice 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love that she thinks that she knows who a person is (on tattle I’m assuming) based on the profile pick they use since every pic used by a tattler has been claimed from photos she’s posted of herself to her own account that have been screencapped and re-shared in this thread. She’s never been accused of being too bright 🥴.
there are a couple of hundred people in the channel, no money required, so no vetting I guess!

Reactions: 5