Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The house is not the right fit for us”
She’s not as enamoured with the new build by the beach that she insisted on having as she thought she was going to be. The crappy layout and teeny tiny rooms are getting to her, apparently. Her being embarrassed by how small it is has definitely cut her content options by half. No more pics of her boring beige interiors to post.
Also, you can’t walk to anything including the beach, the rent is exorbitant, the general cost of living is higher along the coast, and the real estate agent probably just learnt there is a destructive kitten on the premises.

Reactions: 8
Also, you can’t walk to anything including the beach, the rent is exorbitant, the general cost of living is higher along the coast, and the real estate agent probably just learnt there is a destructive kitten on the premises.
Ohhh. You bring up an interesting possibility. 🤔
It hadn’t occurred to me but she might be setting up a premise to move again with that completely random, out of nowhere question. Either because she broke the lease or can’t afford it. 🧐

Reactions: 13
So she’s admitting to having had an abortion before. No shame in that but hasn’t she herself thrown shade at women having abortions? Or maybe I’m remembering when she was being nasty about Ever’s dad and his family for suggesting she have an abortion, being indignant that they would suggest such a thing. (They clearly knew how unstable and ill-prepared for motherhood she was.)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely struggling to pay her $700 rent. Poor Ever, what number school would it be if she moved again?

She has attended 5 schools already, as per Leila’s post last November.

———

Hey, remember when in January she claimed to have owned a home before? Yeah, good times! 😄
Hey Lei, which house was this? What did you do with the money you made when you sold it? Why didn’t you invest that money in another house?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s admitting to having had an abortion before. No shame in that but hasn’t she herself thrown shade at women having abortions? Or maybe I’m remembering when she was being nasty about Ever’s dad and his family for suggesting she have an abortion, being indignant that they would suggest such a thing. (They clearly knew how unstable and ill-prepared for motherhood she was.)
Back on her single mum diaries blog she spoke about abortions. I think she may have had 2, but she has been fairly judgemental of other women making that choice since then. Also no shame from me (I've also had 2 but they were 20 years and 2 children apart), but to have had 2 before Ever is pretty irresponsible - like clearly not learning from the first experience.

Lie-la has never even owned a car outright (unless you count the sugar daddy who 'gifted' her one) let alone a property 😑

Reactions: 6
Lie-la has never even owned a car outright (unless you count the sugar daddy who 'gifted' her one) let alone a property 😑
She had a car bought for her, hey? 👀
Please spill some more tea about her sugar daddy(ies). It has been alluded to here before but no details have been shared other than one may have bought those gigantic funbags for her.
What timeframe was this? What else did she get out of it? How many did she have? What were they/he like?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only “home” Tarah has owned is Tallow the caravan and I think even that was repossessed or she couldn’t remain committed to renovating it. To be fair it was project #628 in a long list of multi passions or whatever label she uses for her laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only “home” Tarah has owned is Tallow the caravan and I think even that was repossessed or she couldn’t remain committed to renovating it. To be fair it was project #628 in a long list of multi passions or whatever label she uses for her laziness.
I think Elle owned half of Tallow, so even with two stead sisters on the job, it still didn’t get completed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posts a lot about Tattle for someone so unbothered by it 😂 I’m cackling that she thinks she lives better than Tattlers. Fairly certain that we all have loving families, careers and actually contribute to our communities. Unlike Liela who took donations for herself when her community was in crisis.

She must hate that all the receipts from all her lies and various scams are here.

Attachments

• Haha
She posts a lot about Tattle for someone so unbothered by it 😂 I’m cackling that she thinks she lives better than Tattlers. Fairly certain that we all have loving families, careers and actually contribute to our communities. Unlike Liela who took donations for herself when her community was in crisis.

She must hate that all the receipts from all her lies and various scams are here.

Meanwhile tattlers are like …

IMG_9362.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has attended 5 schools already, as per Leila’s post last November.

———

Hey, remember when in January she claimed to have owned a home before? Yeah, good times! 😄
Hey Lei, which house was this? What did you do with the money you made when you sold it? Why didn’t you invest that money in another house?
I can remember when she was living in a room at her mum's place when Ever was a baby. She said she was going to save all her money so she could buy a house. Problem is, she liked to spend it too much. She went all out for Ever's first birthday & made it all about her.

Are there any longtime followers of her trainwreck life here that remember when she got Ever this huge, regular bed that her dad had to help her put together? Ever should've still been in a crib/cot, that big bed did not look safe for a baby. But that's Lie-la for you.

So, no, she never owned a home. Hey toots, thanks for the laugh! 😅

• Haha
Has she ever lived anyplace longer than a year? I can’t recall that she has ever renewed a single lease. When I first started popping into her account she was living with Ever at her mum’s and then moved out after a huge dramatic bust-up with her, basically accused her mum of being mentally unstable or something along those lines. Then she moved into a place with her dad I think? Then I remember the townhouse close to Elle, which I think may have been the largest property she rented. Then the next townhouse (close to the first one I think?) with the black carpet that she complained about. Then I think it was the broom closet at the beach? I personally missed that season but do recall everyone talking about it. Then the first house she rented out In the country to live out her farm girl dreams. Then the place in the mountains. Now Lennox Head. Did I miss any? That’s 8 places and Ever is only 7 yrs old. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Yep. I live in paradise, beautiful home, great kids, great partner, a job I can choose how much I want to work on a 24/7 roster, helping people and paid a good rate to do it. I don't look too bad for my mid forties, and don't identify as a troll. Your life sucks compared to ours Tarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has she ever lived anyplace longer than a year? I can’t recall that she has ever renewed a single lease. When I first started popping into her account she was living with Ever at her mum’s and then moved out after a huge dramatic bust-up with her, basically accused her mum of being mentally unstable or something along those lines. Then she moved into a place with her dad I think? Then I remember the townhouse close to Elle, which I think may have been the largest property she rented. Then the next townhouse (close to the first one I think?) with the black carpet that she complained about. Then I think it was the broom closet at the beach? I personally missed that season but do recall everyone talking about it. Then the first house she rented out In the country to live out her farm girl dreams. Then the place in the mountains. Now Lennox Head. Did I miss any? That’s 8 places and Ever is only 7 yrs old. 🤦🏼‍♀️
There were two properties ‘in the country’. One during the floods that looked like subdivided flats, then the old house on the steep, busy street with neighbours who were noisy. After Murwillumbah, she moved further west to Tyalgum which is a rural town in the foothills of Mt Warning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.