Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @FingerMouse. You win an in person reading with Liela in her shoebox rental at Lennox. But dont worry, she won't go through with it as she will have the shakes and need to lie in the bath.
Can't wait to see where this next chapter takes us.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, all of her businesses have been so abundantly supported that she was just a few days ago crying poor mouth and had to beg for money for an operation. So abundant that she had to stoop to shilling shampoo from a pyramid scheme to have safety net income in case she should get sick again. SO abundant!

It is interesting to see her referring to Monat as an MLM finally. She never did acknowledge that when she was trying to sell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t you think if her businesses were so well supported and abundant that they would still exist? Remember when she tried to sell Goldèêěë and Sparkle Girl, the two minute plastic AliExpress shop that she claimed Ever created 😆 she tried to say she has SO MUCH interest for the AliExpress jewellery company but strangely never sold it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doing a real on teenagers because they are 'trickier' darl, Ever is little. How the duck do you know!?

Give up the daily bullshit of how 'successful' you are and get a bleeping job. Poor Ever when old enough to realize her Mum is just a jobless dropkick.

Never had a career = gives career advice
Never had a successful business = gives business advice
Never parented teenagers = gives parenting advice for teenagers
Never went to medical school = gives medical advice
Never had counseling training = gives psychotherapy advice
Never been married = gives marriage advice
Never had a successful relationship = gives relationship advice

Reactions: 22
Imagining my teenager if I started suggesting Shhhh. 😂😂😂
Maybe if you swaddled him first, laid him against your shoulder and rocked him back and forth while saying sshhhhh. That works for teenagers too, no? 😂
---
For the first time ever she’s mentioned seeking actual medical advice instead of her being the all time guru? Something is up.
---
You’re not gifted Lies. You’re just a grifter. Charging people hundreds of dollars to tell them what their health condition is when you have no idea is revolting.
She’s being dodgy here though. She’s not recommending seeing a doctor, she’s claiming that if her client has gone to a doctor after talking to her she has always been proven right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like how she blames her audience for her lack of success with Monat 🤡 firstly, she’s a lazy idiot who loses interest in a scam when any real effort is required of her and secondly, the only time Lies has had any half decent engagement since 2018 is when she gets a mention in the daily fail. The majority of her followers are purchased bots and the few real followers that do engage with her are other grifters peddling their own MLM bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her complimentary tone about Monat is humorous, considering the absolute roasting Allira was giving her about being too lazy to be successful. I bet she would have had some nasty things to say about the whole scheme if she wasn’t besties with Ash Sherrington, who is still tits deep in Monat.

Reactions: 9
I kinda love it, not going to lie. Mention it all Allira!

Do you think the snacks in the house is also why Liela’s still having BII symptoms 😆

• Haha