Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this THREE underscores?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_2531.jpeg

---
Also, I’m not sharing my daughter online anymore, but here’s a close up of her face 🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I predict a 'someone asked me' dribble coming shortly. Gosh it must be exhausting being her with all this surviving she has to do. I mean, so hard Lies isn't it compared to Gaza Stip etc, you just surviving and being first single mother left pregnant/ prophet. Where are her awards people?? Where?

Reactions: 9
Did anyone listen to the podcast? I have thoughts… lol…
I like the podcast generally- I think Rach and Jess are more aspirational to other single mums. Both of them are working and juggling single parenthood. Leila sounds completely underwhelming when you think - Leila your kid is nearly 8, surely you could’ve got a proper job by now…

If you hadn’t heard of Leila, I don’t think you would’ve twigged how much of a nutcase she truly is. I think she does a good job of creating a whole fantasy about her life. She was canny enough to mention Ever a lot and how she is prioritising her now. Probably a smart idea to do that on a podcast with other single parents. She also didn’t tit talk her ex, but did comment briefly on the behaviour (by both of them) in the past.

The actual readings were atrocious, it was weird to hear how much she clearly didn’t know about them and was just cold reading to see what landed. It’s pretty appealing to hear “you’ll be successful” “you might have another baby”.

I couldn’t put my ears through her own podcast so it was surprising to see how different she came across. I don’t think it was genuine - I think she was calculated in what she was saying and knew how she had to come across.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone listen to the podcast? I have thoughts… lol…
I like the podcast generally- I think Rach and Jess are more aspirational to other single mums. Both of them are working and juggling single parenthood. Leila sounds completely underwhelming when you think - Leila your kid is nearly 8, surely you could’ve got a proper job by now…

If you hadn’t heard of Leila, I don’t think you would’ve twigged how much of a nutcase she truly is. I think she does a good job of creating a whole fantasy about her life. She was canny enough to mention Ever a lot and how she is prioritising her now. Probably a smart idea to do that on a podcast with other single parents. She also didn’t tit talk her ex, but did comment briefly on the behaviour (by both of them) in the past.

The actual readings were atrocious, it was weird to hear how much she clearly didn’t know about them and was just cold reading to see what landed. It’s pretty appealing to hear “you’ll be successful” “you might have another baby”.

I couldn’t put my ears through her own podcast so it was surprising to see how different she came across. I don’t think it was genuine - I think she was calculated in what she was saying and knew how she had to come across.
I haven’t listened to this episode but I did listen to the one they did with Crystal and got a very similar impression that you did. If you didn’t know Crystal’s abhorrent backstory you might think she was a sympathetic subject because she was smart enough to tighten up her story and if you weren’t aware of the blatant lies she was telling she may have come across as compelling. I don’t listen to their podcast otherwise so my isolated impression of them was that they sound fairly reasonable and intelligent. Which is why them giving both of these toxic, highly problematic women a platform is even more heinous. Because they are legitimizing these witches with absolutely no interest in delving into who they are giving airtime to. Which is pretty disgusting, to be honest. They even went so far as to delete all comments from their post advertising Crystal’s episode. There were at least 4 or 5 comments at one point, now there is only Crystal’s comment thanking them.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah, despite the ridiculous compilation video you made, you STILL aren’t qualified in health, Leila.
I’ve spent more time in hospitals and doctor’s offices than I can even count or remember and it doesn’t qualify me in the least to accept money to give health advice. Scamming cow.

This video did remind me though - funny how the videos of her pretend working out stopped the minute Almir dropped her, hey?

Attachments

• Haha
This is a woman who is idealizing and romanticizing men because she has never gotten past the dating stage. At almost 40 she has yet to experience a real, sustained relationship with a man. It’s like watching a young teenager daydream about what her dream boyfriend is going to be like when her parents finally allow her to start dating.

She’s never made it to the stage of a relationship where you’ve been together long enough so that when you’re having one of those days where he’s on your last nerve you can’t even stand hearing the way he breathes 😜 - and it shows! Are men bleeping awesome? Yes, some can be, my husband is one of them. Are the good ones also fallible and pretty damn annoying at times too? Also yes. For fucks sake, grow up Leila. You live in a childish pipe dream.
I’m just catching up, but I do not love the way my husband smells after a long day plumbing.. I also do not love the way he answers the phone, particularly when he doesn’t look who’s calling and answers my call with “yo what’s up”.
The way my husband holds the steering wheel may be the most infuriating part of him, tapping his bloody fingers on it to the beat of a song. I dream of his fingers falling off just so I don’t have to hear that sound.
You are bang on though! She’s never been in a long term relationship, she has no idea just how annoying they can be!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m just catching up, but I do not love the way my husband smells after a long day plumbing.. I also do not love the way he answers the phone, particularly when he doesn’t look who’s calling and answers my call with “yo what’s up”.
The way my husband holds the steering wheel may be the most infuriating part of him, tapping his bloody fingers on it to the beat of a song. I dream of his fingers falling off just so I don’t have to hear that sound.
You are bang on though! She’s never been in a long term relationship, she has no idea just how annoying they can be!
I'm with you, the way my husband yells into his phone when excitedly talking to his mate and the amount of 'yeahhhh kuuuhnt' I have to hear really gives me a case of toaster in bath syndrome. The way he is driving but checking out the gutters and roofing on neighbourhood houses to compare to ours, yeah shits me to tears. But perhaps that's just our issues @bradsbigjeep and we need a container to teach us how to come into our feminine.
---
Are spoons too mainstream for you now Lies?
Toxic metals.

• Haha
This is the statement of someone who doesn’t have the slightest idea how vaccines work. She has no clue that a vaccine’s job is literally to activate the immune system and the natural and totally expected response can be for the body to act as if it is getting sick, temporarily. That means that the vaccine did its job and the immune system is working to protect you against any future threats from that disease. Dumbass! This is a more severe yet completely normal reaction to a vaccine and I’m sure the doctors explained this to her. If she thinks this is so awful then she should see the world of hurt that Ever would be in if she actually contracted any of the illnesses she was vaccinated against. She is so stupid it’s painful.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was it a seizure? Or did she have a slight fever? But of course film your baby Tarah, make her content.
I nurse daily adults that have had measles, meningitis and other vaccine preventional issues when they were very young. If they don't die from it Tarah they end up in care homes with 24/7 care because of injury to the brain. This evil witch has no idea of what issues face society and the health risk she is taking. I loath her and anyone like her.

Reactions: 20
Who dis?!!! I'm guessing there is definitely some man she is majorly eye-fu*king the camera for. She looks ridiculous & the message she is sharing is ridiculous too. (Video below).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who dis?!!! I'm guessing there is definitely some man she is majorly eye-fu*king the camera for. She looks ridiculous & the message she is sharing is ridiculous too. (Video below).
Says Ms Cheek Filler - dumbass

• Haha
Live video without a freaky filter on tells a much different story, even though she made a point not to light herself and she’s talking from the shadows. Her face is getting round again.
She must have stopped investing in the Ozempic since Almir slipped through her net.

IMG_9313.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a good listen about the God pivot our girl and her cohorts of clowns are taking. Skip to 4 minutes past the adverts..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jeez she's loving herself sick here!

• Haha