Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were two properties ‘in the country’. One during the floods that looked like subdivided flats, then the old house on the steep, busy street with neighbours who were noisy. After Murwillumbah, she moved further west to Tyalgum which is a rural town in the foothills of Mt Warning.
So 9 places in 7 years. What a loser.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she has admitted to lying on her pre surgery form before the explant. It's on instagram for the world to see. She really is the dumbest person on instagram.
Oh and Tarah nothing you do is with Grace.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Girl is pumping out the content atm. Must be trying to have a go at the influencer job again. Too bad she’s been such a cow over the years and it’s all over Gomi and now tattle. No companies would touch her with a barge pole.

Yep. I live in paradise, beautiful home, great kids, great partner, a job I can choose how much I want to work on a 24/7 roster, helping people and paid a good rate to do it. I don't look too bad for my mid forties, and don't identify as a troll. Your life sucks compared to ours Tarah.
Saaaaame except my husband has retired me at the age of 40 :) so I volunteer, I bet Tarah would kill to have our lives 😂

• Heart
They don’t just take your word for it before putting you under anesthesia, you dopey witch. Do you think no one reading this horseshit has ever had surgery before and knows what the protocol is?? There’s no lying on your papers to get clearance for surgery, they have to send you for pre op testing. No doctor is going to risk losing their license over some bleep lying to them to have surgery. 🙄
---
She made an “in case I die” video the night before surgery. OK, 😂 duck right off you performative bleep.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can remember when she was living in a room at her mum's place when Ever was a baby. She said she was going to save all her money so she could buy a house. Problem is, she liked to spend it too much. She went all out for Ever's first birthday & made it all about her.

Are there any longtime followers of her trainwreck life here that remember when she got Ever this huge, regular bed that her dad had to help her put together? Ever should've still been in a crib/cot, that big bed did not look safe for a baby. But that's Lie-la for you.

So, no, she never owned a home. Hey toots, thanks for the laugh! 😅
Oh yes I remember this well. I also remember when she hung that shelf above Evers cot and it crashed down and hit her in the head. There was some big uproar angry post about that afterwards too because I think she put it back up and everyone said maybe don’t have the cot underneath it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They don’t just take your word for it before putting you under anesthesia, you dopey witch. Do you think no one reading this horseshit has ever had surgery before and knows what the protocol is?? There’s no lying on your papers to get clearance for surgery, they have to send you for pre op testing. No doctor is going to risk losing their license over some bleep lying to them to have surgery. 🙄
---
She made an “in case I die” video the night before surgery. OK, 😂 duck right off you performative bleep.
What is pre-op testing? I’ve been under a few times in the last few years and I just turn up at the hospital and fill in the forms. Not as major as explant surgery.

Reactions: 3
What is pre-op testing? I’ve been under a few times in the last few years and I just turn up at the hospital and fill in the forms. Not as major as explant surgery.
Always even for most basic procedures. I've had 5 gyno related and every time you go to the preop clinic they weigh you, check overall health, blood pressure etc.

Reactions: 4
Nice try Leila. Got nothing else.
Not Leila, but thank you. I was interested as I haven’t been actively following the thread for a couple of months, and I only recently realised Nicole hasn’t posted old mate recently.

Reactions: 2
Not Leila, but thank you. I was interested as I haven’t been actively following the thread for a couple of months, and I only recently realised Nicole hasn’t posted old mate recently.
Nicole posted about it some time ago

Reactions: 4
Always even for most basic procedures. I've had 5 gyno related and every time you go to the preop clinic they weigh you, check overall health, blood pressure etc.
The pre-op testing I had before I had back surgeries and a hysterectomy included blood work, chest xray & EKG. This was over 20 years ago though.

Reactions: 3
Mine have included physical exams, blood draws, EKG and urine tests. They basically need to know you’re stable enough to be put under anesthesia and the stress of a surgery and won’t croak on the table and that you’re not pregnant. I imagine you might be able to avoid some of them if the doctor knows you’re super healthy and young but there is no way Leila’s surgeon wouldn’t have required them with the way she was presenting. She was so overly dramatic about her supposed symptoms and let everyone know that she was desperate to have the explant because she was so ill. The really hilarious part of this charade is that even if she were as sick as she claimed (she wasn’t but let’s pretend) she would have been stable enough for surgery so there was zero reason to have to lie. Her and her histrionic BS. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.