Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's truly the dumbest, shittest, lying person on instagram.
Live video without a freaky filter on tells a much different story, even though she made a point not to light herself and she’s talking from the shadows. Her face is getting round again.
She must have stopped investing in the Ozempic since Almir slipped through her net.

View attachment 2902020
Can you imagine seeing a woman filtered like she is only to meet this?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cmon Lies
Bushpig with the receipts 😄 Practically every trip to the ED was also explained away with “I slipped up and had a few cocktails this weekend and my system couldn’t handle it”. Lol.

Correction— she’s loving the filter, that’s not her face.

Not Leila fighting with the demons in her own head again in the latest stories.
Let’s stop shaming women for their ability to be seen online”. Lol. She’s such a crusader, isn’t she? So brave! Having a Instagram page - well known as one of the most courageous endeavors of our lifetime!

Hun, “all those different versions of yourself that you learned to love”? = all the different filters you use. Not the same.

Leave a little love for people that put themselves out there”, will you?? 😢😄

The cherry on top is her Freudian typo “busimess”. On point. She’s a multi passionate busimess owner.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Bushpig with the receipts 😄 Practically every trip to the ED was also explained away with “I slipped up and had a few cocktails this weekend and my system couldn’t handle it”. Lol.

Let’s stop shaming women for their ability to be seen online”. Lol. She’s such a crusader, isn’t she? So brave! Having a Instagram page - well known as one of the most courageous endeavors of our lifetime!

Hun, “all those different versions of yourself that you learned to love”? = all the different filters you use. Not the same.

The cherry on top is her Freudian typo “busimess”. On point. She’s a multi passionate busimess owner.
Wow, Babygirl was VERY triggered. Her true nastiness will always shine through when that happens....

Her "busimess" is just that, a mess. All of them. Because she's had so many that were total scams. Always trying to reinvent herself. No stability whatsoever for Ever. Which is the truly sad part.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HAHAHAHAHA the dribble about 'Hair not defining you' Ahhhh, babes. You legit sold hair products for all of 45 minutes?! That is all you spoke about for a while there toots. 'What you own' for duck sake Tarzy, you own absolutely nothing. Nothing. Nada. At your age?!

She truly needs new material then these fake DMs she never gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She definitely has different versions of herself. They all talk to each other in that thick head of hers. They argue until one wins and we get another rebrand lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know how to curate their hair? Anyone?
(girl, buy a dictionary 😬)

IMG_9335.jpeg

Still waiting for you to show up exactly as you are, filter queen …

IMG_9333.jpeg

Yes dear, you’re being critiqued because no one here is fortunate enough to possess your amazing ability to show up online and we’re so sad about it. NOT because you look like a deranged lunatic off your meds, eye bleeping yourself in a five minute video that you were witless enough to post to the public.

IMG_9334.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Live video without a freaky filter on tells a much different story, even though she made a point not to light herself and she’s talking from the shadows. Her face is getting round again.
She must have stopped investing in the Ozempic since Almir slipped through her net.

View attachment 2902020
Is this a recent video? She doesn’t look anything like her filtered self.

I would be so confused if I turned up to have a date with her and she looked like this compared to her Instagram. She’s so bleeping fake.

Reactions: 8
Is this a recent video? She doesn’t look anything like her filtered self.

I would be so confused if I turned up to have a date with her and she looked like this compared to her Instagram. She’s so bleeping fake.
Yes, from last week. It’s from the podcast she just did with motheringonmyown.podcast. It’s on their grid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wow, I just watched. She needs to cut it the filters out, she’s just making herself look ridiculous by using them. How embarrassing.
---
She really is one of the biggest frauds on Instagram 😆
My God how she backflips with her tit. She literally said she had a 'DiaGNoSis'?!?! The lies are bleeping wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“The house is not the right fit for us”
She’s not as enamoured with the new build by the beach that she insisted on having as she thought she was going to be. The crappy layout and teeny tiny rooms are getting to her, apparently. Her being embarrassed by how small it is has definitely cut her content options by half. No more pics of her boring beige interiors to post.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going to ditch my Drs in the Medical Industry what do they know, and I'm going with Hemp man and find my space in my container and then curate my hair. I'm magnificent, I don't need an era!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She forgot peripheral neuropathy. 🙄

10 minute email readings?!! tit, why even bother?!!
I saw that! I thought it was a rip off when I thought it was 15 minutes. She can only cover 1 question/topic in 10 minutes. She charges $90 for that tit! bleeping hell the arrogance of that leaking melon. And lazy AF to top it off, she makes people wait 5 weeks for that nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so full of tit, no one is spending $90 for an email reading with her. She’s just copying another Australian psychic Jessica who has email readings for $45 which really do sell out within minutes.

Jessica turns them around in a week though and actually reshares testimonials from real clients without the need to have fake Q&A’s to look popular so there’s that 😂

Reactions: 10
She just needed a way to tell us all those abbreviations were diagnosis' (is that even a word?) by western health so she doesn't have any of them anymore.
How about the half dead brain Lies? Wasn't that found by your woohoo physio? Still have that?

And why would how popular email readings are affect the turn around time? Was she not only doing a certain amount per month? 3-5 weeks was because she's a 4th grader on school holidays. Now it's because she has so many? How would they book if there's only what she's allocated available?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.