Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another sale or grift will be posted soon, it’s a new month so that means ✨rent is due✨

When is Elle’s wedding? That must be coming up this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she hasn’t pretended to have cancer yet with a go fund me before she miraculously cures herself through healthy eating. Probably just a matter for time.

Reactions: 5
Just a reminder you guys, she doesn’t do anything that is toxic anymore - Botox, hair dye or lip filler - because she would literally have a seizure! A seizure, I tell you!

Meanwhile, the last 5 months …

IMG_9453.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s actually hilarious that she thinks she needs to wear one of these head bands with her hairline starting back as far as it does.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just a reminder you guys, she doesn’t do anything that is toxic anymore - Botox, hair dye or lip filler - because she would literally have a seizure! A seizure, I tell you!

Meanwhile, the last 5 months …

View attachment 2909083
Hilarious. Nothing toxic on her body. But wears clothes from kmart. We can literally see the shelf in your terrible lip job Tarah you lying scrag. Oh zero need to brush your teeth on camera dear, you aren't that important or busy.

• Haha
She just needed a way to tell us all those abbreviations were diagnosis' (is that even a word?) by western health so she doesn't have any of them anymore.
How about the half dead brain Lies? Wasn't that found by your woohoo physio? Still have that?

And why would how popular email readings are affect the turn around time? Was she not only doing a certain amount per month? 3-5 weeks was because she's a 4th grader on school holidays. Now it's because she has so many? How would they book if there's only what she's allocated available?
Only 10 spots. But she's closed the bookings to catch up and has 20 on her waitlist?
So she overbooked and opened a wait list even though she's told us for years a waitlist is not an option her website allows and to dm her?
She's not normal.

Attachments

• Haha
My computer has this amazing ability whereby it picks up spam emails and deletes them...even my computer recognises that Lie-la's business is dodgy AF

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel an angry video rant is on the way and a trip to hospital is definitely planned within next 7 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember the last giveaway that she never mentioned again 😆

Weird to make her new business page private.
She’s been walling off all of her new content behind private accounts. Wellher and the detox reset stuff, which is on a private Fb account I think. She’s trying to avoid as much scrutiny as possible. She knows she’s treading into dangerous legal territory being unqualified and giving medical advice. Nothing says legitimate like an intentional lack of transparency.

Reactions: 9
I refuse to believe she has any ‘clients’ or reading or reset diet bullshit

I honestly give up on humanity if people are paying this delulu woman money apart from Centrelink and my hard earned taxes.

Reactions: 15
No one is surprised you are single at 38 Tarah. You are a horrible human.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.