Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny that she’s so shiftless and unambitious that she fails at businesses before she even launches them. She loves the coming up with new business names part, it’s the follow through that trips her up.

What all has she dropped lately before she even launched it, the MRR scam and the anxious attachment style course? At least with The Magnificence Era and the podcast course she made a half-assed attempt to get those off the ground before they went up in flames. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ughh when you see that skanky bogan pop up on your feed talking tit and swearing on the Mothering On My Own page. Sorry girls I’m out lol hard unfollow when anyone gives her airtime

Reactions: 9
I would love to see the stats on her readings that fall through. She will never let those numbers be known.

Reactions: 4
Ughh when you see that skanky bogan pop up on your feed talking tit and swearing on the Mothering On My Own page. Sorry girls I’m out lol hard unfollow when anyone gives her airtime
I have no idea who they are but there is no way they didn’t know anything about Leila before having her on their podcast. How desperate can you be for a guest a quick google of Leila shows you nothing but negativity and her scams

Reactions: 5
Hey Leila. I see you’re still having a problem connecting with men. Womp womp. 😢
I came across this clown guy on Insta and think you should drop into his DMs and see if you can spark a love connection. You have a lot in common, he also claims he’s been afflicted with mold toxicity so that he can sell useless supplements to suckers. What do have to lose? If he doesn’t bite then there are a whole slew of desperate dropkicks in his comments sections who I’m sure would think your freaky eye bleeping video is attractive. Let me know how it goes, hey? 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9