Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You better have some proof here Tarah or it’s defOrmation! #teamkatrina
IMG_2493.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
HAHAHAHAHA I'm bleeping dyinnnnng.

It should read 'I'm 37 and never had a long term relationship'

Her saying 'You attract what YOU are' !? Maaaaate, that's also why Men don't stick around. Ya bleeping cooked.

Exactly what I thought… she does attract some fruit loops, just like herself!

CRINGGGGGE

• Haha
Omg, the longer version is so much worse.
This might be the most pathetic, weird, disturbing thing I’ve seen her do.

Apologies for the quality, I had to compress the heck out of it. It’s even more bizarre in full HD. Especially when you see that freaky ass filter dropping on and off of her face constantly.
Psycho.

View attachment 2892220
omfg this is some weird ass tit -

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she delete this?

———

Sure they did, honey!
Just like when you said you had the names of all your “trolls” and you would be doxing them.
Two years ago. Still nuthin’!
HAHAHAHA. Fuckkkkk the absolute dribble that seeps out her mouth. I'm convinced she actually believes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These broads are the ones who also interviewed Crystal about motherhood ( 🙄) so that tells you all you need to know about their standards. They seem to be decently intelligent and it doesn’t really add up, all I can figure is they must be desperate for guests to be scraping the bottom of the barrel with those two dropkicks.

Attachments

• Wow
Wellherway isn't pulling up for me. She’s still Leilawildly from what I can see.
Could she have tried the name change briefly and then changed it back right right away?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wellherway isn't pulling up for me. She’s still Leilawildly from what I can see.
Could she have tried the name change briefly and then changed it back right right away?
I saw it this morning but now it's showing as Leilawildly again so it looks like she's changed it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's always a fun ride watching her reband.

-Main account change of bio
-Solei change of name to WellHerWay
-WellHer who she started following a few weeks back seems to be the new scam
-WellHer is some old account she's had

She's pretty busy for someone on school holidays.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All these 'businesses', all these 'brands', all these scams. They're all a joke. She's a joke. But it does my head in when these women play make believe and think a canva logo and yet another IG page makes them a boss babe. Canva offers many fonts Lies. If you're not going to build a brand properly, at least use a font no one else has to seem at least somewhat legitimate.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16