Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Omg what? It's live? I had no idea! The sole purpose of the question box and fake questions I'm answering was to try increase my really tit engagement and drive my hidden agenda for my latest scam... but I had absolutely no idea that when I pressed enter on 'publish' that my podcast would go live! Also, I'm an expert on podcasts, I could teach you too how to be an expert in having your podcasts randomly and unknowingly go live if you hand over your $$$. But I'm on school holidays now. So all the promised work people have paid for that I advertised knowing I'd be on school holidays will need to wait 3 - 5 weeks even though said holidays are only 2 weeks. And im not an actual enrolled in school cos I'm an adult so could easily use my abundance from my other scams I never delivered on to put my child, who's actually enrolled in school therefore on school holidays, in childcare or a school holiday program so I can deliver on my paid commitments. But you know. I'd rather spend my time with these fake q+as instead. So yeah, podcast is live! Yay! Oh tit I forgot to add a link! That would've been smart, but then again, I'm just a fkwit."

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Omg what? It's live? I had no idea! The sole purpose of the question box and fake questions I'm answering was to try increase my really tit engagement and drive my hidden agenda for my latest scam... but I had absolutely no idea that when I pressed enter on 'publish' that my podcast would go live! Also, I'm an expert on podcasts, I could teach you too how to be an expert in having your podcasts randomly and unknowingly go live if you hand over your $$$. But I'm on school holidays now. So all the promised work people have paid for that I advertised knowing I'd be on school holidays will need to wait 3 - 5 weeks even though said holidays are only 2 weeks. And im not an actual enrolled in school cos I'm an adult so could easily use my abundance from my other scams I never delivered on to put my child, who's actually enrolled in school therefore on school holidays, in childcare or a school holiday program so I can deliver on my paid commitments. But you know. I'd rather spend my time with these fake q+as instead. So yeah, podcast is live! Yay! Oh tit I forgot to add a link! That would've been smart, but then again, I'm just a fkwit."
Hahaha 👏

Can you imagine being dumb enough to pay Leila $90 for a 15 min. emailed reading for her to tell you to wait 5 weeks for it? Omg, the arrogance! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That's the funniest thing I've read today. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Ever, she would have more fun in a school holiday programme with other kids rather than sitting in their beige home alone like every other day while her Mother spends hours on a fake Q&A.
---
This is hilarious and so, so accurate 😂 so much for the podcast expert when she doesn’t even know she’s published an episode.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What the duck is this???
She looks like a mental patient. 😳
That tit gave me goosebumps it’s so creepy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg, the longer version is so much worse.
This might be the most pathetic, weird, disturbing thing I’ve seen her do.

Apologies for the quality, I had to compress the heck out of it. It’s even more bizarre in full HD. Especially when you see that freaky ass filter dropping on and off of her face constantly.
Psycho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also notice how her forehead and eyebrows are completely frozen in place. They don’t move a millimeter, even when she laughs and smiles. She’s shot up with Botox, big time. I get Botox for migraines, which is a much higher dosage than they give for cosmetic use, and even my eyebrows still move around fully. I can’t even imagine how many units she must get to be that frozen.
Depends on the strength of the muscle, how many units you get and how fast your body metabolises it. I need a lot of units cos my brows are so strong. I get 60 units for around $500 because I like my brows and forehead to not move at all. I do it every 4 months. It’s a dead giveaway to speak and have no movement like she does, she’s definitely getting botox.
---

Apologies for the quality, I had to compress the heck out of it. It’s even more bizarre in full HD. Especially when you see that freaky ass filter dropping on and off of her face constantly.
Psycho.

View attachment 2892220
Hahaha I thought she was embarrassed by people that use filters 🙃
---
All I could see is that receding hairline. 😳 Well that & does it look like she colored her hair again? She only wishes she looked like that.
More box dye. Doesn’t she know about the cHeMiCaLs and ToXiNs?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Psycho.

View attachment 2892220
HAHAHAHAHA I'm bleeping dyinnnnng.

It should read 'I'm 37 and never had a long term relationship'

Her saying 'You attract what YOU are' !? Maaaaate, that's also why Men don't stick around. Ya bleeping cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear. So if you are a dick you attract a dick and if said dick treats you like a dick you walk away and that’s rEvEnGe? Won’t you just attract a dick again if you dOn’t do the work? Oh well at least now we know that when her 5 minute relationships fail it’s because she’s attracted a dick because she’s a dick.

• Haha
Teetering on the brink of Onlyfans with that ridiculous reel 😂
Teetering on the brink of the psyche ward! She’s off her rocker.
Imagine being in your 4th decade and having such a pathetic life that you’ll stand alone in your tiny bedroom and film yourself doing unhinged tit, making weird faces at yourself thinking it’s sexy and then releasing it for the world to see. She’s the Nora Desmond of Lennox Head.

• Haha
She really is obsessed with that cardigan. Those vacant eyes staring at the camera while the filter glitches, I can’t 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have such embarrassment for her with that latest reel eye bleeping herself. With such a heavy filter. cringe.

She needs to get over herself and realise that she can’t maintain a real relationship because she essentially has a personality disorder and needs serious help.

Reactions: 12
Oh how I wish I could unsee this creepy attempt at seduction. I'm scarred WTF my eyes my eyes...ozempic frying her brain 🥴
---
Oh how I wish I could unsee this creepy attempt at seduction. I'm scarred WTF my eyes my eyes...ozempic frying her brain 🥴
---

Psycho.

View attachment 2892220
Who is liking and supporting this crazy shot...cardigan or straight jacket!
---

Psycho.

View attachment 2892220
Who is liking and supporting this crazy shot...cardigan or straight jacket!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For the youngsters who don’t understand the Nora Desmond reference, a clip from the movie Sunset Boulevard.
Nora Desmond is a delusional, aging silent film star who is losing her marbles and refuses to accept that her stardom has ended because talkies have taken over silent films. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can only think of poor Ever being stuck in that mad house with her increasingly desperate and psychotic Mother, sadly she’s probably already learnt some toxic behaviours that will take her years to unlearn if she ever realises her Mother is a narcissistic sociopath. I know this as I’m also a daughter of a narcissist, I really had no idea what the baseline of “normal” behaviour was until I cut ties with my Mother and received professional counselling and support. My heart breaks for that kid ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.