Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first time I heard the word "botox" was when my doctor said it in 2001. I'd never heard of it before & had to look it up.

He mentioned it because he'd taken a benign tumor out of my saliva gland (parotid gland), where the facial nerves are located. And because the tumor was wrapped around the gland, he accidentally cut the facial nerve that controls the right side of my face. The nerves did regenerate to an extent over the next 18 months but some damage was permanent.

Part of the permanent damage was my right eyebrow no longer moving. And because my left eyebrow has always been so pronounced when I talk, he suggested doing botox there so it wouldn't move either as it's quite noticeable when I talk to people & my right eyebrow doesn't move. He was trying to think of a way to make me less self conscious (which I still am to this day) but I've always been too afraid of needles to do it, nor do I have the money. That was almost 23 years ago now so imagine how much money this would've cost me.
In case you thought you’d ever want to try it out just to see what the effect would be, Botox these days in the States (I think that’s where you said you are), depending on area (big city or rural) can run between $10-$30 per unit. There are alternatives like Dysport which are cheaper also. It sounds like you wouldn’t need very much at all if you’re just trying to get symmetry for one eyebrow. I don’t know for sure of course but I’m guessing maybe 8 to 10ish units? The injections usually last 3-6 months depending on how quickly your body metabolizes it. It might end up being a much cheaper endeavor than you imagined. I get my dermatologist to do mine. If you have an derm appointment coming up and they offer injectable’s in that office you might want to ask them what it would cost, for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has she only learnt recently that animals are vaccinated? Didn’t stop her chowing down on her fatty lamb dishes before 😂
Animal vaccinations hugely reduce animal suffering, and also human diseases. I'm sure she would rather children get rabies. I assume she knows that her cat and dog would almost certainly have been vaccinated?! yet again proving her inability to use any critical thinking skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On pins and needles waiting to read an autobiography about your inspiring life! Yaaass queen!

Lol. Not.
I’ll believe this lazy sloth had the dedication to write an entire book when I see it.
Oh great. I hope she has a whiteboard because a true businesswoman has a bathroom as her office and a whiteboard. I have learnt a lot about business from saggy tits allira and lies. I'm ditching my office and going to set up in the loo and take my whiteboard with me. I feel like Cadet Kearnts with his RSL loo block. It's all happening here!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In case you thought you’d ever want to try it out just to see what the effect would be, Botox these days in the States (I think that’s where you said you are), depending on area (big city or rural) can run between $10-$30 per unit. There are alternatives like Dysport which are cheaper also. It sounds like you wouldn’t need very much at all if you’re just trying to get symmetry for one eyebrow. I don’t know for sure of course but I’m guessing maybe 8 to 10ish units? The injections usually last 3-6 months depending on how quickly your body metabolizes it. It might end up being a much cheaper endeavor than you imagined. I get my dermatologist to do mine. If you have an derm appointment coming up and they offer injectable’s in that office you might want to ask them what it would cost, for shits and giggles.
Thank you for the info @EveryDaysASoulDay. I don't have a dermatologist, just a regular primary care doctor. But I'm still too afraid of needles, except for my yearly flu vaccine. 🥴

Reactions: 2
Thank you for the info @EveryDaysASoulDay. I don't have a dermatologist, just a regular primary care doctor. But I'm still too afraid of needles, except for my yearly flu vaccine. 🥴
I used to be terrified! I left in tears the first time I tried to have it. My doctor gives me laughing gas now to take the edge off, ices the skin and I can honestly barely notice it. Over and done with in five minutes.

Reactions: 1
How can you focus on the lips when we have to horrific chin that somehow looks like an arse but also like it's not there at all. They are both bad but to me that chin is so much worse than those putrid lips. Such an ugly witch inside and out.
---

Wow that cheaper than mine damn it :ROFLMAO:
😪🤣 I bloody love my injector 🤣🙌🏼

Reactions: 1
Friends? Other than Crystal I wouldn’t have thought she had any?
they COULD BE speaking a goodness about you..........
but in your case Lies, they're not, like everyone they all see through you and speak the opposite of goodness.
But keep writing on the beige tiles. You're doing amazing work sweetie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those Q&A’s are hilarious and are all so obviously questions asked by her 🤣🤣🤣 get a life liels.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OOORRRRRRRRR … your friends know your “business” is a scam and don’t want to direct anyone they know to you to get ripped off? Maybe? That’s assuming you can count any real friends. Because if you have them not only do they not promote your business but they never show up for you when you’re supposedly so ill you’re on deaths door.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She specifically crafts her questions to target and lure the most vulnerable people. Women dealing with infertility, relationships breaking down, domestic violence. People with chronic health struggles or in pain seeking answers about the deaths of loved ones. She instinctively knows that those are the type of people who will believe any bullshit she throws at them because they are desperate for answers. As opposed to somebody just wanting a lighthearted reading about the upcoming year or a job promotion or what have you, those people would be more skeptical about her bullshit. The vulnerable, on the other hand, will cling on to anything she tells them. She’s such a vulture.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.