Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite part is when she loads all of these courses onto social media. It's just another screen shot for me and attach it to the fraud teams with proof. As always thankyou Lies.
I love it that you’re on that! I’m curious, when you contact them to report someone for fraud, do they initially confirm to you that that person is in fact receiving benefits? Them even taking the time to continue the dialogue would be confirmation enough for me because why would they waste time on someone not enrolled but do they actually verbalize that that person is receiving benefits? Do they say something along the lines of yes we have them on our rolls, what is your complaint against them?

Reactions: 5
Can we talk about these low tox jacked up lips
Also notice how her forehead and eyebrows are completely frozen in place. They don’t move a millimeter, even when she laughs and smiles. She’s shot up with Botox, big time. I get Botox for migraines, which is a much higher dosage than they give for cosmetic use, and even my eyebrows still move around fully. I can’t even imagine how many units she must get to be that frozen.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it's time she washed that cardigan now.
She has worn the tit out of that kmart cardi. I love kmart BTW I just dislike her.
---
Also notice how her forehead and eyebrows are completely frozen in place. They don’t move a millimeter, even when she laughs and smiles. She’s shot up with Botox, big time. I get Botox for migraines, which is a much higher dosage than they give for cosmetic use, and even my eyebrows still move around fully. I can’t even imagine how many units she must get to be that frozen.
You're right. She is so messed up with the tit she preaches.

Reactions: 4
I love it that you’re on that! I’m curious, when you contact them to report someone for fraud, do they initially confirm to you that that person is in fact receiving benefits? Them even taking the time to continue the dialogue would be confirmation enough for me because why would they waste time on someone not enrolled but do they actually verbalize that that person is receiving benefits? Do they say something along the lines of yes we have them on our rolls, what is your complaint against them?
I always put my name and that they can contact me. They don't divulge anything about lies due to the privacy act. There is a question, if you are family, which I'm not. They have asked if she have a business page and what the website/URL is. I always attached her posts she attaches to her name. They have asked if she has companies in other names or does she use any other Christian and surnames. On every complaint I have lodged they have only contacted me around 5 times. The first time they had a lot of questions. I was told the phone call was recorded. In the complaint I had to give a description of her and hair colour, height etc. Housing NSW is a little different, they asked me if she was running a business out of home and did I know if she owned another house and if I knew if she sublet the rental. They have only contacted me once.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She goes to my Botox clinic - her sister does as well she has tagged him on Instagram before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never had Botox, does it hurt and is it normal for her fivehead and eyebrows not to move. They look like there just hanging there.
The injections aren’t altogether pleasant. I guess it depends on your pain tolerance with needles. Not gonna lie, it does pinch and sting a bit but the procedure is fairly quick. It is NOT normal for the eyebrows not to move at all. The forehead does become immobile normally so that you can’t create the 11‘s creases between your eyebrows when you frown but it is not normal for the eyebrows not to move at all when you’re being expressive like laughing or talking in a very animated way. She has a tit ton of Botox for that to happen. Can’t imagine what she pays to maintain that.
---
Housing NSW is a little different, they asked me if she was running a business out of home and did I know if she owned another house and if I knew if she sublet the rental. They have only contacted me once.
Interesting! So are you not allowed to run a business out of your home if you get housing benefits? Because both Leila and Crystal would be screwed with that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I always put my name and that they can contact me. They don't divulge anything about lies due to the privacy act. There is a question, if you are family, which I'm not. They have asked if she have a business page and what the website/URL is. I always attached her posts she attaches to her name. They have asked if she has companies in other names or does she use any other Christian and surnames. On every complaint I have lodged they have only contacted me around 5 times. The first time they had a lot of questions. I was told the phone call was recorded. In the complaint I had to give a description of her and hair colour, height etc. Housing NSW is a little different, they asked me if she was running a business out of home and did I know if she owned another house and if I knew if she sublet the rental. They have only contacted me once.
The fact that they are asking questions is good news, they must be looking into it.

Reactions: 5
The injections aren’t altogether pleasant. I guess it depends on your pain tolerance with needles. Not gonna lie, it does pinch and sting a bit but the procedure is fairly quick. It is NOT normal for the eyebrows not to move at all. The forehead does become immobile normally so that you can’t create the 11‘s creases between your eyebrows when you frown but it is not normal for the eyebrows not to move at all when you’re being expressive like laughing or talking in a very animated way. She has a tit ton of Botox for that to happen. Can’t imagine what she pays to maintain that.
---

Interesting! So are you not allowed to run a business out of your home if you get housing benefits? Because both Leila and Crystal would be screwed with that one.
You can run a home business but you are supposed to let them know you have a business. With housing NSW you get a rental subsidy, its not a lot but it helps. At tax time you have provisions on claiming certain things.
---
The fact that they are asking questions is good news, they must be looking into it.
I agree. Some of the questions are along the lines of do you know how much she is earning, do you know if she is registered for GST. Does she have people work for her. Where is her business conducted from. I'm know they can go through ASIC to look at her business registrations and see if she is registered for GST.

Can we talk about these low tox jacked up lips
How can you focus on the lips when we have to horrific chin that somehow looks like an arse but also like it's not there at all. They are both bad but to me that chin is so much worse than those putrid lips. Such an ugly witch inside and out.
---
It costs me $450 to have 3 areas injected. She would be paying somewhere around this amount I reckon.
Wow that cheaper than mine damn it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why is she filming at that weird angle? Stretched back with one arm holding the phone 😂 is she trying to make her collar bones look more prominent?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she put a lid on the poo pics? I checked out for a while there

• Haha
---

The first time I heard the word "botox" was when my doctor said it in 2001. I'd never heard of it before & had to look it up.

He mentioned it because he'd taken a benign tumor out of my saliva gland (parotid gland), where the facial nerves are located. And because the tumor was wrapped around the gland, he accidentally cut the facial nerve that controls the right side of my face. The nerves did regenerate to an extent over the next 18 months but some damage was permanent.

Part of the permanent damage was my right eyebrow no longer moving. And because my left eyebrow has always been so pronounced when I talk, he suggested doing botox there so it wouldn't move either as it's quite noticeable when I talk to people & my right eyebrow doesn't move. He was trying to think of a way to make me less self conscious (which I still am to this day) but I've always been too afraid of needles to do it, nor do I have the money. That was almost 23 years ago now so imagine how much money this would've cost me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.