Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she doing?
---
And you can see Ever's hand move away after pressing record so her loser of a mum can post a reel of her chewing on coffee (Loaf style) with her eyes closed as she ponders why everyone hates her. I'm so embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will not go. She does this about 3 times a year, says she's going on holidays but it never happens. Because she can't afford a passport or the travel. She has been to Dubbo and had a bath, that's the extent of her travels.
If itā€™s what Iā€™ve been suspecting, sheā€™s worked out a way to get the trip for free and sheā€™ll go. I predicted when Crystal started these that Leila would talk her into letting her come along without paying, maybe bunk with her in the master suite so that she wasnā€™t taking up a room from a paying customer. Crystal is offering a ā€œbranding shootā€ one day. Maybe Leila is he official photographer and justifies it that way. Maybe Leila gets added to the retreat agenda and offers each one of the women an intuitive business coaching sessions included in the price? Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve worked out some kind of barter for services.

Reactions: 9
If itā€™s what Iā€™ve been suspecting, sheā€™s worked out a way to get the trip for free and sheā€™ll go. I predicted when Crystal started these that Leila would talk her into letting her come along without paying, maybe bunk with her in the master suite so that she wasnā€™t taking up a room from a paying customer. Crystal is offering a ā€œbranding shootā€ one day. Maybe Leila is he official photographer and justifies it that way. Maybe Leila gets added to the retreat agenda and offers each one of the women an intuitive business coaching sessions included in the price? Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve worked out some kind of barter for services.
She will totally try to go & then flake out on doing ANY photography sessions, claiming she is "so unwell".

Reactions: 6
IF she does go!? Will our #1 Psychic be offering her skills!? Or does she only get away with that on the phone so she can just 'have a bad line' and hang up!? Or be on death's door to avoid them!?

Like above poster, I don't think she will go. Still waiting on her NZ trip!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yes the many NZ trips that have never happened! Even though you can get a round trip from Brisbane to Auckland for less than $500 these days. I genuinely think this botoxed beige bimbo believes her ā€œmanifestingā€ talent is so amazing that simply posting her next holiday on Instagram will be enough to make it happen!

or as Leila would say: Her high feminine energy allows her to call in abundance and create the life she wants to deeply hold space in container.

Babe, you couldnā€™t get to NZ in a shipping container. Have fun in Bali. I hear the water is extra filtered, per your demands!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet her passport has even expired. Sheā€™ll have to come up with a quick scam to make some $$ to pay for a renewal.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes the many NZ trips that have never happened! Even though you can get a round trip from Brisbane to Auckland for less than $500 these days. I genuinely think this botoxed beige bimbo believes her ā€œmanifestingā€ talent is so amazing that simply posting her next holiday on Instagram will be enough to make it happen!

or as Leila would say: Her high feminine energy allows her to call in abundance and create the life she wants to deeply hold space in container.

Babe, you couldnā€™t get to NZ in a shipping container. Have fun in Bali. I hear the water is extra filtered, per your demands!
She didnā€™t even go to NZ at Christmas after claiming the flights were fully paid for (when she had her GFM up) and she would also have had free accommodation at her sisterā€™s place?

You canā€™t really get a cheaper International flight than Brisbane - Auckland on Jetstar šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

She didnā€™t even go to NZ at Christmas after claiming the flights were fully paid for (when she had her GFM up) and she would also have had free accommodation at her sisterā€™s place?

You canā€™t really get a cheaper International flight than Brisbane - Auckland on Jetstar šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Oh, the irony. If she'd still been working at Jetstar she might've gotten a free flight or a discount. But she lasted less than a year. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Girl is having another money crunch! Womp womp! She had to move up her May readings release 10 whole days, with some nonsensical excuse. šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s also saying that they're only available to book for the next 48 hours. Of course she claims thatā€™s because theyā€™ll sell out so fast but we know better. Gotta amp up that FOMO to try to get some traffic, hey sister?

She has also realized that she needs more money (nobody buying your reset?) because she distinctly said last month that she would only be releaseing 10 sessions per month. Now she has clarified that she is releasing 10 of EACH type of session. She has 6 types of sessions. So she went from ā€˜Iā€™m now so exclusive and busy with other things that Iā€™m only offering 10 sessions per monthā€™ to offering 60 sessions per month. LOL.

Attachments

• 13.4 KB
  • 87.9 KB
  • 87.6 KB
  • 90.4 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Girl is having another money crunch! Womp womp! She had to move up her May readings release 10 whole days, with some nonsensical excuse. šŸ˜‚
    Sheā€™s also saying that they're only available to book for the next 48 hours. Of course she claims thatā€™s because theyā€™ll sell out so fast but we know better. Gotta amp up that FOMO to try to get some traffic, hey sister?

She has also realized that she needs more money (nobody buying your reset?) because she distinctly said last month that she would only be releaseing 10 sessions per month. Now she has clarified that she is releasing 10 of EACH type of session. She has 6 types of sessions. So she went from ā€˜Iā€™m now so exclusive and busy with other things that Iā€™m only offering 10 sessions per monthā€™ to offering 60 sessions per month. LOL.
    The minute she said that I thought "there's no way she's going to do that!!". And we know she's going to fake another illness or emergency after taking their money (if they're stupid enough to sign up) and say she has to reschedule them. That's definitely her M.O.

• Haha

Who is the ā€œWeā€? lol sheā€™s so full of tit, I love seeing her scrambling for $$$ though, howā€™s that abundant manifestation power going for you Lies?

• Haha
    Reactions: 8
    Her excuse for changing her appointment calendar to a monthly release is laughable. Of course we all know itā€™s her attempt to create an air of exclusivity and false demand and FOMO. She claims though that it is because ā€œpeople were missing out, clients were getting cranky, regular clients werenā€™t able to book inā€. Iā€™m sorry, what? How exactly are clients not able to book in with an open booking calendar? All they have to do is look for the next available appointment if the time they want isnā€™t available. Maybe thatā€™s a week out, maybe two months out, regardless, there are options. Changing it to a limited availability release that only occurs during a small time window once a month would only exacerbate the problem of people are complaining theyā€™re missing out. (Of course we know itā€™s all a lie anyway but holy tit sheā€™s a moron).

I swear to god, it some ways it must be so freeing to be so stupid youā€™re not even smart enough to realize how painfully stupid you are.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Her excuse for changing her appointment calendar to a monthly release is laughable. Of course we all know itā€™s her attempt to create an air of exclusivity and false demand and FOMO. She claims though that it is because ā€œpeople were missing out, clients were getting cranky, regular clients werenā€™t able to book inā€. Iā€™m sorry, what? How exactly are clients not able to book in with an open booking calendar? All they have to do is look for the next available appointment if the time they want isnā€™t available. Maybe thatā€™s a week out, maybe two months out, regardless, there are options. Changing it to a limited availability release that only occurs during a small time window once a month would only exacerbate the problem of people are complaining theyā€™re missing out. (Of course we know itā€™s all a lie anyway but holy tit sheā€™s a moron).

I swear to god, it some ways it must be so freeing to be so stupid youā€™re not even smart enough to realize how painfully stupid you are.
    Regular clients šŸ˜†

• Haha
    My favourite part is when she loads all of these courses onto social media. It's just another screen shot for me and attach it to the fraud teams with proof. As always thankyou Lies.

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.