Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of office. For your big girl job fantasy life hey Lies. Last time I looked collecting centrelink doesn't rely on you having an office, the having an office you need to report to love, awww diddems easy to get that mixed up.

Reactions: 13
Scarey isn't it. I listened to a podcast earlier about Ruby Franke and how she loved the likes and attention. After her arrest she asked if she's been on the news.
Can I ask which podcast please!? Haven't found a good in depth one yet.

Please 😊

Reactions: 2
Out of office. For your big girl job fantasy life hey Lies. Last time I looked collecting centrelink doesn't rely on you having an office, the having an office you need to report to love, awww diddems easy to get that mixed up.
She’s created the Containers to fund the “school holidays” leave her alone to soak it all in please. You should know her business comes second! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is the fruitcake actually talking to with these posts. No one is asking why she isn't "In the office".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But her podcast masterclass started 15/4? How is she ‘out of office’? How can she ‘tune deeply into motherhood’? She’s got zooms, one on ones, Q&As to do 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You could be “investing in her learning my way” every goddamn day, you sloth! You could certainly be “investing in her learning my way” every weekend with no excuse not to be. And since you’re so condescending about traditional school, you could be homeschooling her, because let me remind you YOU DON’T HAVE A JOB. If you weren’t such a self consumed, lazy twit who doesn’t want her around the house underfoot all week that is. And let’s face it, you don’t homeschool her because you know you don’t have the intellectual capacity to do it. So maybe pump the brakes with your attitude about “someone else dictating how or what she learns”, hey dumbdumb?

IMG_9046.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Little fun for Ever in the holidays, just sitting around in another beige house on her own and going to the beach with her narcissistic mother.
---
The Stead delusion is rife again. Do you think they realise if they both had jobs they could book a flight to the Maldives and even be paid for it while they’re away? 🤔
Does she want another GFM handout from her sister?

Reactions: 4
Leila is going on Crystal’s September retreat in Bali. I knew she would wedge herself into one of them. Question is, will she be paying her own way or has she worked out a deal with Crystal to go for free?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she hasn’t had her lips recently filled lol the big bruise looking thing on them. Also anyone else watched the reel and think wtf is she doing with her mouth when she is drinking the coffee 🤣🤣 not to mention how pathetic the reel is lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awe, is Leila trying to make herself feel better for being Billy No Mates?
That’s right sweetie, you’re just outgrowing them. You’re too evolved for them, yeah, that’s it!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you ever think Ever must look at her and ask ‘Mum, why are you filming yourself sitting still and staring into space?’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I literally cannot stand her lack of chin. With all that filler surely they could create one for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you ever think Ever must look at her and ask ‘Mum, why are you filming yourself sitting still and staring into space?’
You can see ever's shadow moving about, maybe dancing. Yet is her earth mother watching? No, she's filming herself thinking about no one liking her because she is growing too much or some bull tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Leila is going on Crystal’s September retreat in Bali. I knew she would wedge herself into one of them. Question is, will she be paying her own way or has she worked out a deal with Crystal to go for free?
She will not go. She does this about 3 times a year, says she's going on holidays but it never happens. Because she can't afford a passport or the travel. She has been to Dubbo and had a bath, that's the extent of her travels.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.