Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, her lives only ever had views between the 15 to the 50 mark depending on the time of day. Helinor and Elle were usually on, when she had higher watching numbers it was usually Gomi’ers, random men and a few sycophants or micro influencer's who were part of whatever PR circle jerk she belonged to that month. At least one person was getting blocked each live for asking how Ever was, god I miss those days lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leila, Leila, Leila …
Why are pretend posting about having to remind your ardent fans that you can’t book them in for readings right now because of school holidays when just 10 days ago you posted that have now gone to opening just 10 spots at the first of every month and there will be no other release until the following month. And your April release sold out almost immediately??? Don’t you remember, new beginnings and greater freedom and all that?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know where she is, on holiday with Ever?

So comical that she thinks she would ever qualify for a home loan for "a tiny home". 😅
She is so dumb. Literally everyone knows that tiny homes don't qualify plus you need land you head. Typical Lies 10 years behind the times. As if she would have anywhere near a deposit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awe, there she is! Finally showing her full face after 37 days, pretending she is glowingly healthy again (to sell her body reset course). Using a heavy filter that erases her pores from her face and snatches her saggy jowls back - the “real” her!

She claims she was hiding away because her skin was so bad from detoxing. Riddle me this Leila … if detoxing makes you look and feel like tit, and you are literally constantly detoxing, what is the benefit?

Anywho, thought I’d refresh everyone’s memory what her real jawline looks like, for shits and giggles.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hope she’s over the filtering crap by the time Ever is on social media. I can’t believe when she said she was going to stop posting Evers face that I thought she had finally put her daughter first but no, that lasted a week.

This is a woman who is idealizing and romanticizing men because she has never gotten past the dating stage. At almost 40 she has yet to experience a real, sustained relationship with a man. It’s like watching a young teenager daydream about what her dream boyfriend is going to be like when her parents finally allow her to start dating.

She’s never made it to the stage of a relationship where you’ve been together long enough so that when you’re having one of those days where he’s on your last nerve you can’t even stand hearing the way he breathes 😜 - and it shows! Are men bleeping awesome? Yes, some can be, my husband is one of them. Are the good ones also fallible and pretty damn annoying at times too? Also yes. For fucks sake, grow up Leila. You live in a childish pipe dream.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My daughters and sons have partners but my granddaughters and grandsons are young, and a couple are in their teens, but I will make sure to tell all, when there over 35 and allowed to date, their parents think that's a fair age, that they need to look for 2 things, how the man holds a steering wheel and how they wash themselves in the shower. I sent all 4 a message and they came back with, what drugs are you on. Who the hell even thinks to look for those things in a man. I feel for Ever as she grows up. Her mother is already a fruit loop and she's getting worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she waxes as poetically about the goofy way men feel compelled to jiggle their willies, like they’re trying to get a lasso off the ground, anytime they’re walking around naked? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Speaking of romanticizing men taking showers …
and I know some of y‘all know exactly where I’m headed with this … 🤭

Just how sexy do you think Leila thought the bloke was who got blackout drunk on their weekend away and collapsed in the shower in a drunken stupor? Only for Leila to film him sitting on the shower floor, stark naked, incapacitated with his head in his hands, water running over him and then post it for everyone following her account to see? (She’s such a spiteful biotch)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He was around for awhile - I think he may have lasted the longest actually. He was quite a way back and he had 2 (3?) sons, they were quite young so evidently he'd been a tit partner to their mum.

By longest I mean 6-7 months 😂 all the others since have been over by 3-4 months (or less) which is dating at best. Not a relationship

• Haha
Speaking of romanticizing men taking showers …
and I know some of y‘all know exactly where I’m headed with this … 🤭

Just how sexy do you think Leila thought the bloke was who got blackout drunk on their weekend away and collapsed in the shower in a drunken stupor? Only for Leila to film him sitting on the shower floor, stark naked, incapacitated with his head in his hands, water running over him and then post it for everyone following her account to see? (She’s such a spiteful biotch)
Too bad he couldn't have done the same to her. See how she would've felt if her naked body was splayed all over the shower or bathtub floor. Now that would've been a sight to behold!! 🤣🤢

Reactions: 7
I
He was around for awhile - I think he may have lasted the longest actually. He was quite a way back and he had 2 (3?) sons, they were quite young so evidently he'd been a tit partner to their mum.

By longest I mean 6-7 months 😂 all the others since have been over by 3-4 months (or less) which is dating at best. Not a relationship
Def don't remember it being that long. She made out they were 'spending time together' before she took him to insta but that means nothing, she's a professional liar and story teller. In actual reality it was closer to 6 weeks. And remember it failed so badly that by end of Christmas Day it was over. My God, she really has zero idea how to maintain a relationship of any sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Since Ding Dong it doesn't seem like she can even rope a man in for anything more than casual sex. But I'm sure it's just that she's not sharing her relationships anymore 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I

Def don't remember it being that long. She made out they were 'spending time together' before she took him to insta but that means nothing, she's a professional liar and story teller. In actual reality it was closer to 6 weeks. And remember it failed so badly that by end of Christmas Day it was over. My God, she really has zero idea how to maintain a relationship of any sort.
lol I remember that after Lies spent Christmas Day at his house and it all folded she had a good witch about him and said that one of the reasons they broke up was because they had very different tastes in “style”. I imagine bunny boiler had floated the idea that after 6 weeks of dating she and Ever could move in and turn his house into a beige gram shack but was rightfully knocked back.

I don’t think she has any clue of just how little she has to offer; her cankles, sagging face and winning personality just aren’t going to be enough to make her trad wife life dream come true. If she was to find a King truly on her level, they would be an unemployed single Dad who has zero qualifications, assets or morals. About time old Lies starting hitting up some Centrelink offices or local crack houses for Prince Charming

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just read this on another thread but made me think of Lies straight away. She needs to read this book by the sounds of it. Poor Ever, I feel so much for her ☹
Scarey isn't it. I listened to a podcast earlier about Ruby Franke and how she loved the likes and attention. After her arrest she asked if she's been on the news.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.