Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second photo where she looks like a bat out of hell, she still has the tab on up near her shoulders where they attach the heart monitor, she's obviously still in hospital. My question is why is she topless in there and taking a photo?
Content. She'd have an album full.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The second photo where she looks like a bat out of hell, she still has the tab on up near her shoulders where they attach the heart monitor, she's obviously still in hospital. My question is why is she topless in there and taking a photo?
Most people peel those off as soon as the trace is done, but if you’re an idiot you probably leave them in for weeks for dramatic effect.

The dramatic posing with a ECG pad has sent me, lol good lord, I have a condition where I have to be fitted with a holter heart monitor every few months and they give me a bag of these things very time, you can even order them on Amazon. She probably presented with anxiety and they hooked her up as its standard practice for anyone who is having palpitations. She is such a strong mix of BPD and NPD, what a drain on the medical system assholes like her are

Reactions: 13
NZ sister posting her skincare routine has sent me, why do people post this tit? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How long did you last this time Lies keeping Ever of insta. Well done, you're a flop of a parent.
---
Oh, btw Lies I reported your new job/mlm biz with Centrelink and the tax dept. Cheers for all the info!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have no issue with alternative medicine as an addition when appropriate but to claim they’ve treated broken bones etc with homeopathy alone is ridiculous. Who knew it heals grizzly kids 🤷🏽‍♀️

Both sisters should NOT be giving any form of health advice let alone charging for it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean, she’s barely sentient.
She soooooo wants to be an influencer like Lies used to be in the days when she was getting freebies. The way she tags every company in the hopes of getting a repost is cringey.

I wonder why she isn’t doing Lie’s podcast course since she’s been talking about a new episode for a year now?

Reactions: 3
She soooooo wants to be an influencer like Lies used to be in the days when she was getting freebies. The way she tags every company in the hopes of getting a repost is cringey.

I wonder why she isn’t doing Lie’s podcast course since she’s been talking about a new episode for a year now?
Does Lies not kick herself for blowing her chances of being an influencer who gets paid for posts by being such an unhinged lunatic that no brand would go near her now. She wouldn’t have to pretend to be a psychic and could live her dream of sitting on her ass getting paid to post on insta. She’s really her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 8
Does Lies not kick herself for blowing her chances of being an influencer who gets paid for posts by being such an unhinged lunatic that no brand would go near her now. She wouldn’t have to pretend to be a psychic and could live her dream of sitting on her ass getting paid to post on insta. She’s really her own worst enemy.
Exactly! She really only had a good 2, maybe 3 years of paid sponsorship and strong engagement levels before the wheels started falling off. She’s been chasing that high ever since. After 5 years of being nothing but a scamming nuisance online, she’s still deluded enough to believe she’ll have the influencer come back she thinks she deserves. At this point I’m fairly certain nothing but a long stint in jail or death will stop her from beating that dead horse until the end of days because she’s completely addicted to attention and entitlement.

Reactions: 11
The descent into Covid contrarian/anti-vaxx lunatic were the nails in her coffin re:sponsorships. Leading to the shadow-banning, which unfortunately wasn’t permanent. I’m sure that must have been a shock for her because she got a little bit of traction at the very very beginning of the pandemic, before she went full conspiracy nutter, when she wrote the piece about taking time during lockdown to reset and reflect on life and it got retweeted a fair amount. I wasn’t following her regularly then because I had already picked up on the fact that she was probably a Borderline and an entitled, unreasonable twit. I would check in occasionally though and distinctly remember when she first started talking tit about vaccines thinking “this witch is loosing her damn mind before my eyes”.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know where she is, on holiday with Ever?

So comical that she thinks she would ever qualify for a home loan for "a tiny home". 😅

Attachments

The descent into Covid contrarian/anti-vaxx lunatic were the nails in her coffin re:sponsorships. Leading to the shadow-banning, which unfortunately wasn’t permanent. I’m sure that must have been a shock for her because she got a little bit of traction at the very very beginning of the pandemic, before she went full conspiracy nutter, when she wrote the piece about taking time during lockdown to reset and reflect on life and it got retweeted a fair amount. I wasn’t following her regularly then because I had already picked up on the fact that she was probably a Borderline and an entitled, unreasonable twit. I would check in occasionally though and distinctly remember when she first started talking tit about vaccines thinking “this witch is loosing her damn mind before my eyes”.
Oh she has always been unhinged, the lives she used to have around the time her Gomi thread popped up and it was only a few pages deep were absolute masterpieces in narcissistic rage 😂 she would go live sometimes thrice a day or night oscillating between raging or being so above her jealous haters, the cyber police was gonna be knocking on every gomi’ers door 😂😂 she truly couldn’t fathom how anyone, let alone dozens of people thought she was an asshole of a person and a disgustingly neglectful Mother.

What’s changed for her as far as personal growth since then? Nothing, she’s learnt absolutely nothing from the consequences of her own actions. Imagine being so stumped and stalled by your own stupidity
---
Does anyone know where she is, on holiday with Ever?

So comical that she thinks she would ever qualify for a home loan for "a tiny home". 😅
Lol she lived in a shoebox by the sea and played French music, it lasted about a minute like every other whim she’s had

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she has always been unhinged, the lives she used to have around the time her Gomi thread popped up and it was only a few pages deep were absolute masterpieces in narcissistic rage 😂 she would go live sometimes thrice a day or night oscillating between raging or being so above her jealous haters, the cyber police was gonna be knocking on every gomi’ers door 😂😂 she truly couldn’t fathom how anyone, let alone dozens of people thought she was an asshole of a person and a disgustingly neglectful Mother.

What’s changed for her as far as personal growth since then? Nothing, she’s learnt absolutely nothing from the consequences of her own actions. Imagine being so stumped and stalled by your own stupidity
Lol, I would have loved to see that! Too bad she doesn’t do lives hardly at all anymore.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.