Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do they mean by stay in their feminine? It really doesn't make sense, and this trad wife/partner movement is bleeping wrong. I raised my girls as a single mum and taught them to do things I hated doing myself because I had to learn them, and my sons were taught that a female is not at a males beck and call. There is only 1 thing in this world a man can't do and that's give birth. The way Lies and Munty (scamma) promote this feminine bullshit and the man is the King and they should stay in their masculine, duck knows what that means is what's attributing to this violence in part. The one good thing that come out of these horrific few days is Brucie L got done like a dinner in his defamation trial. Oh and wasnt Lies keeping Ever of social media ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That whole stay in your feminine to call in your king is just about the most pathetic vomit I’ve ever heard.

First of all, the most interesting people are multifaceted and multi-layered, complex and nuanced and they integrate every aspect of their personalities to make up a compelling whole. The whole breaking down personality traits into masculine and feminine, hard and soft, is reductive and a simpleton’s logic.

Beyond that, I can’t fathom why you would even want a weak ass man who is so insecure in his own identity that he is intimated by a woman who is anything but compliant and accommodating and submissive? Who wants a man that you have to dim your light for to make them comfortable? Myself, and damn near everyone in my circle are bad asses, strong as duck, ambitious, determined, accomplished, take charge women. And you know what, the men in our lives bleeping LOVE it! They get a charge out of how powerful we are. Why would any self-respecting woman want to suppress those amazing traits just to get approval from a man?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone's been reading Bradley's nostalgia posts. Iykyk.

And Lies, I know you're not showing Ever's face anymore, but compared to what you've just posted, I reckon her face is safer.

Reactions: 6
Well then, I fully expect to see 9 women’s testimonials with their names and faces attached.
Not.
Not going to happen. But good fantasy life Tarah.
---
Has anyone watched Baby Reindeer? Tarah reminds me of Martha and her made up life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s moved ‘beyond domestic vioilince’. No, no it hasn’t Leila. Your take is ill informed and ridiculous. STFU.
The tin foil hatters are online saying the Bondi murders and attacks were actors and it was all fake and this is all to do with digital identity to be brought in.
she wouldn’t dare go down this road though I think.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The tin foil hatters are online saying the Bondi murders and attacks were actors and it was all fake and this is all to do with digital identity to be brought in.
she wouldn’t dare go down this road though I think.
Oh no the conspiracy theorists are at it again. The same has been said about the attack in sth west Sydney. We need to legislate to have these people charged for their bullshit they spruik.

Conspiracy theorist are such parasites. They way they get a charge out of exploiting tragedy and misfortune is nauseating. Absolute bottom feeders.

Reactions: 8
Conspiracy theorist are such parasites. They way they get a charge out of exploiting tragedy and misfortune is nauseating. Absolute bottom feeders.
I remember reading about the lengths they went to regarding the Sandy Hook massacre. Thats when they should have been arrested and thrown in jail and hit with massive fines, financially crumble them. Absolute disgusting things they are. For me I don't classify them as human beings, it's a shame we all share the same air.

She does an awful lot of sketchy things to have random strangers supposedly sending her DMs that start out with “where do you get off…?”, doesn’t she?
Where do you get off raising your rates for dodgy psychic readings charging more than doctor?
Where do you get off scaring women about breast implants?
Where do you get off passing yourself off as medically literate? 🤔
I’ve never once in my life gotten a DM or email that started out with “where do you get off”. She might want to sit with that for a while, feel into it and really hold herself while considering why she comes off as such a charlatan. Just saying, Lei.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she pivoted so fast from being deathly ill to healed herself and is completely fine 😳. When was the last emergency room visit? Wasn’t it only like a fortnight ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does an awful lot of sketchy things to have random strangers supposedly sending her DMs that start out with “where do you get off…?”, doesn’t she?
Where do you get off raising your rates for dodgy psychic readings charging more than doctor?
Where do you get off scaring women about breast implants?
Where do you get off passing yourself off as medically literate? 🤔
I’ve never once in my life gotten a DM or email that started out with “where do you get off”. She might want to sit with that for a while, feel into it and really hold herself while considering why she comes off as such a charlatan. Just saying, Lei.
Those 2 photos, where she said it was mere months she took her power back, is a bald-faced lie. She was in hospital shaking, thinking she was at the end of her life in March. The math isn't adding up but the lies are.

Reactions: 12
She talks in circles, no wonder her recent grifts have been failing more so than ever.

She’s giving credit to everyone who helped her ✨healing ✨ (from a chiropractor who saved her brain to whoever gave her an enema to name two) who will have a qualification of some form and yet says you don’t need qualifications, just some drops that clear parasites and most likely a clean diet.

The audacity to charge $100 for her utter bullshit. Two weeks ago she was in A&E with full body tremors and now she’s a wellness guru again 😂 I cannot.
---
Also, she doesn’t look that different in the two photos? Just messy hair and a pose 🤷🏽‍♀️ her eyes look dead in both, she looks so cold hearted. No kindness radiating from this mole.

Reactions: 12
It’s a shame she didn’t get admitted to the mental health ward. She absolutely needs it.
To have been a fly on that wall. I can only imagine the exchange between her and the hospital staff for them to have determined that.
Hey Lies, try keep up with your lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been on a health and wellness journey over the last fifteen years and despite being a teacher I do t have the audacity to suggest I’m qualified to lead people through a body reset. She has zero skills or qualifications and promoting herself as evidence of its success isn’t a great angle as she is constantly in hospital and crying about how sick she is.

Girl needs to come up with a better grift.

Reactions: 9
Also, she doesn’t look that different in the two photos? Just messy hair and a pose 🤷🏽‍♀️ her eyes look dead in both, she looks so cold hearted. No kindness radiating from this mole.
Photo 2 is the real Leila, day in and day out. The way she thinks nobody can tell that she obviously filters the duck out of every picture that she takes of herself (except the ones where she’s pretending to be sick) and tries to pass her artificially smoothed skin, thinned-out body, enlarged lips and lightened eyes off as glowing health is psychotic.

Reactions: 11
The second photo where she looks like a bat out of hell, she still has the tab on up near her shoulders where they attach the heart monitor, she's obviously still in hospital. My question is why is she topless in there and taking a photo?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.