Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what that means lol. Hang on I’ll post them
---
Is she still posting in her Body Reset group? Does she have anyone else in the Facebook group? I wonder how long the latest scam will last 😆
---
Helinor, you need a job to quit to start with and I’m so curious to see what you do to help the planet other than reduce your carbon emissions by sitting at home all day? So much time to volunteer…..and nothing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Leila goes from posting sex kitten selfies for an audience of one, eye bleeping the man she’s pursuing in every post, to posting pictures of her tit. Not just her tit but the tit in her tit.
Telltale sign nobody is blowing up her DMs! LOL. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t know who that is in your photo but it’s clearly not Leila Stead because this is what she looks like in that outfit. We know that to be true because she never edits the photos she posts of herself (LOL).

Where did you get that pic from, did you spot her in the wild?

View attachment 2872993
Her sister posted it of Leila and her mum. I didn’t feel comfortable posting her mum.

Reactions: 6
Lies should sell online classes for filters and photoshop. It's about the only thing she does consistently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She still hasn’t shown a picture of her full face on her account, has she?
That’s been more than a month now since she last did. I wonder what that’s about. It’s got to be deliberate. @Oh-my-ovaries could you see her face very well in Elle’s posts? (It does look a little jacked from this angle.) Is her skin really bad, are her eyebrows falling out, is her skin sagging, has she gotten some kind of botched procedure? What’s up? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Tarah honey, that’s the clap
Who or what is she sleeping with to have parasites wriggling out of her vjj. Also, who in the world takes photos of their poo and posts it on social media. These are the images her daughter will see one day. What a legacy to leave her child.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Who or what is she sleeping with to have parasites wriggling out of her vjj. Also, who in the world takes photos of their poo and posts it on social media. These are the images her daughter will see one day. What a legacy to leave her child.
I mean, lets be real. It's the only legacy Ever will have. Mummy doesn't work, has no money, no assets, no education, no brain?! Truly?! They duck has she got to give?!

Reactions: 5
Guys this is the best she has felt in her life. Wasn't it 2 weeks ago she had debilitating symptoms and she couldn't go on like that snymore? Also she needs to educate herself before posting about the Bondi tragedy. The guy had schizophrenia yet she's posting saying "He looked so normal, something about this feels incredibly off". Why is she making this about her.
---
She still hasn’t shown a picture of her full face on her account, has she?
That’s been more than a month now since she last did. I wonder what that’s about. It’s got to be deliberate. @Oh-my-ovaries could you see her face very well in Elle’s posts? (It does look a little jacked from this angle.) Is her skin really bad, are her eyebrows falling out, is her skin sagging, has she gotten some kind of botched procedure? What’s up? 🤔
One thing is for sure, her chin has packed up and left the building.

• Haha
It’s moved ‘beyond domestic vioilince’. No, no it hasn’t Leila. Your take is ill informed and ridiculous. STFU.
Of course she is a grief vulture trying to capitalise on a horrific tragedy and somehow make it all about herself…yet it’s a bit different when she threatens to stab Ever’s Dad for leaving her and then even a year or so later he still had to get an AVO against her…..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s moved ‘beyond domestic vioilince’. No, no it hasn’t Leila. Your take is ill informed and ridiculous. STFU.
Yes, our World is fucked. Yes, I believe this was an attack targeted at Women. But stop using your engagement tactic of putting fear into people saying that 'at random' is the new normal?! duck up you stupid, uneducated flop.

Guys this is the best she has felt in her life. Wasn't it 2 weeks ago she had debilitating symptoms and she couldn't go on like that snymore? Also she needs to educate herself before posting about the Bondi tragedy. The guy had schizophrenia yet she's posting saying "He looked so normal, something about this feels incredibly off". Why is she making this about her.
---
One thing is for sure, her chin has packed up and left the building.
I guess she’s figured that pretending to be sick isn’t paying off for her so she might as well pretend to be healed and try to make some money off of it.

She knows she can’t go back to hospital without risking being committed to the psyche ward (🤭) and she doesn’t have a man anymore who she can try to manipulate with sick spells so maintaining the pretense of being on death’s door isn’t having the ROI she hoped. Next scam, “best I’ve ever felt”!

Spoiler alert: it won’t last long. Those Borderlines are too attached to the attention they get from their ailments.

Reactions: 13
Acknowledging the horrific rates of violence against women in this country is the one positive I can say about her in the whole time I’ve followed her. And now even the police are confirming he was deliberately targeting women so she’s right about that but her usual content promoting gender stereotypes and the misogyny she perpetuates leads to violence against women.

Reactions: 10
Acknowledging the horrific rates of violence against women in this country is the one positive I can say about her in the whole time I’ve followed her. And now even the police are confirming he was deliberately targeting women so she’s right about that but her usual content promoting gender stereotypes and the misogyny she perpetuates leads to violence against women.
But this was a horrific isolated event. Multiple women are not getting stabbed every day in shopping centres by men they don't know.
I'm sure she is angling for the "something feels off" being due to vax.

Reactions: 14
But this was a horrific isolated event. Multiple women are not getting stabbed every day in shopping centres by men they don't know.
I'm sure she is angling for the "something feels off" being due to vax.
A stabbing in a shopping centre might be an isolated event but the constant violence against women is not. On average 2 women a week are killed by men in this country. Samantha Murphy was jogging in the middle of the day and was killed be a man not known to her. If she’s trying to angle that it’s the vax causing it then that’s disgusting and would certainly be typical Liela.

Reactions: 8
“WoMeN aRe noT sAfE” and “LAdIes mAke sUrE yoU sUbMiT to YOur KiNg, noBoDy can pArtNeR wItH a wOMan in HeR mAscULine”

These bleeping fools promote misogyny by demanding women stay in their feminine (whatever the duck that means) actively pursue “masculine” roid filled men who run courses on how to be a woman hater disguised as a kiNg.

We will NEVER move beyond patriarchy and misogyny with women like her maintaining the system. We really don’t need Liela as a spokesperson for women. She doesn’t even understand feminism and cuts down the women doing all the bleeping work.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely. witches who cling to gender hierarchy are part of the domestic violence problem. The women who preach that men are born to lead women and women must subvert themselves to be loved or worthy are part of the domestic violence problem. So kindly shut the duck up about violence against women, YOU perpetuate that tit with your ignorant rhetoric, Leila.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.