Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you not welcome them/ communicate to them (if they were actually real) in the private fb group? Which still only has 2 members including Lies. Fake fb accounts aren't as easy as insta hey hun.

This pretend play sometimes makes me laugh but sometimes scares me that a grown ass woman can live in a make believe world for so long.
It's like Romper Room with all those names.
---
I don’t know what that means lol. Hang on I’ll post them
---
The mucus has more brain cells than fkn Lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know what that means lol. Hang on I’ll post them
---
Oh my lord. As @ThisGorjuzpiece said, how are they finding these? Do they tit in a bowl and go through it? It's probably how your poo looks when you give yourself coffee enemas everyday. Your bowel would be very reactive. Heaven help her when she stops them. She'll be blocked to the max.
---
Haha googled rope worms. They aren't actually worms!
Screenshot_20240411-205830_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my lord. As @ThisGorjuzpiece said, how are they finding these? Do they tit in a bowl and go through it? It's probably how your poo looks when you give yourself coffee enemas everyday. Your bowel would be very reactive. Heaven help her when she stops them. She'll be blocked to the max.
---
Haha googled rope worms. They aren't actually worms!
View attachment 2869068
Oh my God, can we please change the subject?! This is beyond disgusting for my own sensitive stomach. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my God, can we please change the subject?! This is beyond disgusting for my own sensitive stomach. 🤢🤢
Oh, you want to change the subject to something more palatable, do you?
Shall we revisit the woman with the wagging clitoris and see what she has posted today? 😂

Leila, girl, put this on your pin board. It may be your next calling!
(Totally kidding. This woman is at least educated and has years of experience in body work. Unlike Lei, who has no education or expertise whatsoever.)

Anywho, a little LOL for today …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting.

These are a couple of slides are from that post.
Do you think she has an earthly idea that this is exactly what she does, every single time?
Surely she’s not experiencing her first spark of self-awareness at almost 40 yrs old?

IMG_8762.jpeg

IMG_8763.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I didn't watch it all, just caught the end, but there was a segment on sunrise about not taking science or medical advice from influencers unless they have a degree in it.

Reactions: 7
Sure, Netflix is going to air that homemade documentary if their Insta page gets 10,000 followers.
A whole 10,000?? 🙄
The same doc that the makers are going to be releasing on YouTube?
Sorry, hun, that’s not even remotely how Netflix makes its lineup decisions.
She’s such a dumbass. The absurd tit she falls for. Smh.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Expose the truth? Homeopaths have been around for 200 odd years you bleeping moron.
She thinks she’s such an expert on this stuff but she could not be more ignorant.

Seeking out complementary holistic treatments is not crazy, in and of itself. I’d even have a modicum of respect for her if she delved into Ayurvedic medicine or Chinese medicine, ancient practices that have been around for thousands of years. Instead this literal (horse) paste eater latches on to the most insane cranks and cockamamie snakeoil scams she can find, like ionic foot baths and brain wave scanners that are used over the phone and coffee enemas and colloidal silver. She’s just a straight up friggin’ nutjob, there is no two ways about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep… I’d sign up for a Body Rest with Leila. NOT
I don’t know who that is in your photo but it’s clearly not Leila Stead because this is what she looks like in that outfit. We know that to be true because she never edits the photos she posts of herself (LOL).

Where did you get that pic from, did you spot her in the wild?

IMG_8802.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.