Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry - someone had a parasite come out of her vag???? Wtf???? I'd be straight to a gynaecologist. :sick:View attachment 2868428
If I had a parasite coming out of my "hoooooha" I'd be seriously f#cking concerned 🤢 The thing that makes me laugh is their lack of any basic human biology concept! Where is a parasite living within your body to be coming out of your "hooooooha"?!
Just like the footbath with parasites - what opening in your feet are these coming out of??? 😂 F#cking idiots it's shameful 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Q: What qualifications do you have to be charging for a body reset program?

Leila: NONE! But I’ve never let that stop me before!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really hope no one is stupid enough to pay her $100 to take some snake oil drops and have a few recommendations from someone who was just in A&E because they’re so unwell and saying they were ‘taking too many things at once’ 🥴
---
IMG_1524.jpeg

Shots fired Allira. Lies is a ‘in the camera with her tits girl’ NOT ‘in the camera with my crispy hair girl’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Resetting my body has been the best thing I have done for my health and vitality”

witch this was you 2 weeks ago!
TWO WEEKS AGO.
What a bleeping lunatic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Would you not welcome them/ communicate to them (if they were actually real) in the private fb group? Which still only has 2 members including Lies. Fake fb accounts aren't as easy as insta hey hun.

This pretend play sometimes makes me laugh but sometimes scares me that a grown ass woman can live in a make believe world for so long.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she has 130 on her Instagram channel for free and 2 ( including Lies) in the Facebook group who have paid? So she’s only sold one spot? 😂

NZ sister will be in there soon and a few others to make up the numbers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would you not welcome them/ communicate to them (if they were actually real) in the private fb group? Which still only has 2 members including Lies. Fake fb accounts aren't as easy as insta hey hun.

This pretend play sometimes makes me laugh but sometimes scares me that a grown ass woman can live in a make believe world for so long.
I can almost put my life on those names!? Aren't even following her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can almost put my life on those names!? Aren't even following her.
Some generic names from her followers list. Time will tell if anyone joins the fb group or she shuts it down.
---
So she has 130 on her Instagram channel for free and 2 ( including Lies) in the Facebook group who have paid? So she’s only sold one spot? 😂

Or her sister's already joined, or someone from korganika, her chiro, the lady from the nursery who diagnosed her that one time, her dad, the rabbit, crystal, Han, Renee... OR Lisa B could actually be real and stupid.

• Haha

She now has 137 on her channel and is still posting voice messages trying to convince us to pay and join. She’s even given a cheap dodgy was to give ourselves enemas. I don’t think many have joined or she wouldn’t be still posting on her channel trying to convince us

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some generic names from her followers list. Time will tell if anyone joins the fb group or she shuts it down.
---

Or her sister's already joined, or someone from korganika, her chiro, the lady from the nursery who diagnosed her that one time, her dad, the rabbit, crystal, Han, Renee... OR Lisa B could actually be real and stupid.
The rabbit. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---

Beautiful Han. She couldn't schedule appointments properly though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s really working hard in her channel group chat.
In a way I feel sorry for her to be so desperate for money she’s created so many different sales this past week and none have worked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.