Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who was in the emergency department crying and shaking and saying they don’t know what’s wrong with her a couple of weeks ago is now trying to sell people a course on how to get healthy. You can’t make this tit up 😂😂😂
---
So she's literally going to tell people to take the horse wormer and charge them for that info. She better hope no one has serious health problems or drops dead. How does she actually sleep at night?
Don’t worry no one will sign up lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone who was in the emergency department crying and shaking and saying they don’t know what’s wrong with her a couple of weeks ago is now trying to sell people a course on how to get healthy. You can’t make this tit up 😂😂😂
---

I cant keep up !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

She said she has already got people signed up within two min of going live.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think I have officially seen it all now. Health reset. duck me. What's next?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t she get into trouble for selling these services that she’s not qualified to do so?
unfortunately no because anything to do with health coaching is an unregulated industry, any fool can do it and this fool is

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So she tells you exactly which four Korganika products she’s going to be recommending up front? 😂
Why pay this muppet $99 for her wISdoM, just go directly to the vendor and buy them?

Live stream from Leila’s house …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh, she's off on one about 'alkalising' the body now. They all work from the same bloody playbook these grifters, don't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely this korganika bullshit is an mlm? So many snake oil / horse paste / social media marketing bizmums are sharing it with discount codes. Otherwise what has a body reset with korganika packs have to do with social media marketing??

Is this why I'm getting whiplash trying to figure out her next *season*? Because it's purely an mlm?

By trying to tie it back to her bii, she had to pretend she was sick and all of a sudden cured?

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry - someone had a parasite come out of her vag???? Wtf???? I'd be straight to a gynaecologist. :sick:
Screenshot_20240411-083232_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.