Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey @Bushpig81, any idea if Almir deleted his IG account or what he might have changed his account name to? I check in occasionally (to see if he changes his profile pic - hoping to catch him changing it to a picture of him with another woman. I know, I’m bad 🤭) and now I can’t find his account.
---
Edit: nevermind, found the new account name.
Sorry I missed this! Tried to take a break from this idiot as her daily rebrands were giving me a headache!

Haven't checked in on Al in a while! Is he public yet? Or is he hiding from Lies hence the name change?

Reactions: 2
Our gurl is throwing everything at the wall....hoping SOMETHING will stick 😁 witch is desperate for a Bali holiday 😑
She’s just started following a property in Bali. Maybe she’s finally going to get out of a caravan park for a holiday.

Sorry I missed this! Tried to take a break from this idiot as her daily rebrands were giving me a headache!

Haven't checked in on Al in a while! Is he public yet? Or is he hiding from Lies hence the name change?
No, not public yet. I thought the same, why would he bother to change his account name again unless he was trying to dodge someone? It’s not tattle he’s trying to dodge because we already gathered all the recon there is to get on a private account. 😂 Maybe he’s trying to throw her off his trail. She’s still following the (ex)wife’s business account, which features the wife occasionally. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
An incredible man 🥴

Speaking of which, that post she shared about wanting a man who listens to Joe Rogan and suns their balls sets the bar VERY low so why hasn’t Liela snapped one up by now? She can’t even seem to hook a loser like that which is a bit sad.
I was thinking this exact thing 🤣🤣🤣 These blokes are a dime a dozen, old Tarah must be truly insufferable to not even be able to keep one of those around

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s now selling a “Body Reset” for detoxing, fitness and weight loss. 😉👌
There are 4 products you’ll also have to buy to do it that she’ll no doubt be selling.
Sounds like she’s kicking off the linktree I figured was inevitable, every snakeoil healer has one.

The podcast course was supposed to launch on The 15th. Will we hear anything about that again?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she was very unwell and had full body seizures?

Why is she trying to sell a course on how healthy she is, who the duck would buy her detox kit when all shes talked about lately is being sick 😂

So we’ve gone from a course on how to launch a podcast, to half price psychic medium appointments…to a detox course within a week? Clearly none of it is getting picked up either, babygirl is going to need to create a huge drama to get some engagement.
---
✨Rent is overdue ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I like how she’s trying to thread the needle now between her new Christian victims and the psychic scam. Trying to make talking to spirits palatable to the Bible bashers by claiming that she keeps her Bible open while connecting and bringing people through during her readings. She’s nothing if not cunning. You can always count on this witch to work an angle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like how she’s trying to thread the needle now between her new Christian victims and the psychic scam. Trying to make talking to spirits palatable to the Bible bashers by claiming that she keeps her Bible open while connecting and bringing people through during her readings. She’s nothing if not cunning. You can always count on this witch to work an angle.
So she bought the Bible last year because it's "beautiful" & "gorgeous". Wants us to believe she always had it open when she was doing her readings, for "safety". When I bet the first time she opened it up & went through it was when she was filming this.

I'd love for someone to throw out a verse like Proverbs 3:5-6 and ask her what it says. It's a popular and well known verse. Or any verse, since she's been reading it all now, don'tcha know? She's nothing but a continued FRAUD & SCAM ARTIST. Hey Lies, you really should search out the Ten Commandments and what they say. You might be surprised how many you've broken, you pretend, fake Christian. I hate fake Christians.

• Haha
She’s just started following a property in Bali. Maybe she’s finally going to get out of a caravan park for a holiday.

No, not public yet. I thought the same, why would he bother to change his account name again unless he was trying to dodge someone? It’s not tattle he’s trying to dodge because we already gathered all the recon there is to get on a private account. 😂 Maybe he’s trying to throw her off his trail. She’s still following the (ex)wife’s business account, which features the wife occasionally. 😬
And he was recently in Bali on another retreat, seemingly same time she started following that Bali account.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And he was recently in Bali on another retreat, seemingly same time she started following that Bali account.
Haha! Oh reeeally? 🤔
Who does he go on these retreats with? Bulgy-eyed Craig’s Real Modern Douchebags or the other guy who owns a gym?

Reactions: 3
So she bought the Bible last year because it's "beautiful" & "gorgeous". Wants us to believe she always had it open when she was doing her readings, for "safety". When I bet the first time she opened it up & went through it was when she was filming this.

I'd love for someone to throw out a verse like Proverbs 3:5-6 and ask her what it says. It's a popular and well known verse. Or any verse, since she's been reading it all now, don'tcha know? She's nothing but a continued FRAUD & SCAM ARTIST. Hey Lies, you really should search out the Ten Commandments and what they say. You might be surprised how many you've broken, you pretend, fake Christian. I hate fake Christians.
Shes a prophet now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she was very unwell and had full body seizures?

Why is she trying to sell a course on how healthy she is, who the duck would buy her detox kit when all shes talked about lately is being sick 😂

So we’ve gone from a course on how to launch a podcast, to half price psychic medium appointments…to a detox course within a week? Clearly none of it is getting picked up either, babygirl is going to need to create a huge drama to get some engagement.
---
✨Rent is overdue ✨
THIS. WTF?? You're so ill and miserable and diagnosed with so many dreadful diseases that you can't work or function and you're in the ED, and NEK MINUTE you're well and energised and running a course on being healthy and well.

SHE IS SO AWFUL.

GET A JOB. MAKE YOUR KID PROUD OF YOU.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha! Oh reeeally? 🤔
Who does he go on these retreats with? Bulgy-eyed Craig’s Real Modern Douchebags or the other guy who owns a gym?
Bali Time Chamber with Craig's RMK crew this time. Apparently it wasn't a 'boys trip', it was a 'men's retreat' lol. Check out his mate Ljoyd's posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bali Time Chamber with Craig's RMK crew this time. Apparently it wasn't a 'boys trip', it was a 'men's retreat' lol. Check out his mate Ljoyd's posts.
Oh Lordy. 🙄
I’m immediately suspicious of any sad dude bro who has to constantly go on retreats with other dude bros to blow smoke up each other’s asses to learn how to be a man? I would not come within 10 ft of one if I were single.
Like … really? You're middle aged with a family and you’re still that much of a work in progress that you have to do intensive group study on … how to be a functioning adult? That’s not the flex you think it is, alpha poseur.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This witch is really scrambling for rent this month. Now she's a fitness coach? She will have an app soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s next? $150 30 minute photography sessions? 🤔
---
Quite satisfying to see all her usual scams are massive flops though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s next? $150 30 minute photography sessions? 🤔
---
Quite satisfying to see all her usual scams are massive flops though!
She needs 3k! Her new venture is $100 for the 30 days. She already has 100 people interested but can only take 30 so we need to hurry and book fast.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.