Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone stupid enough to think a coffee enema is a genuine health treatment deserves the trauma.

Reactions: 10
I am really shocked at Everā€™s bedroom. It looks almost like a nursery room. Isnā€™t Ever 7 or 8 years of age? Iā€™m sure Ever has chosen those beige colours too. Poor Ever

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I am really shocked at Everā€™s bedroom. It looks almost like a nursery room. Isnā€™t Ever 7 or 8 years of age? Iā€™m sure Ever has chosen those beige colours too. Poor Ever
I believe this was video from a few years ago & not a new video.

Reactions: 2
How many cleanses/detoxes has this witch had? Remember the celery cleanse- lasted all of a whole day. This woman canā€™t stick to anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's trolling us with the nursery lol

Firstly the tummy cradling, then the IVM detox (still could be the horse stuff) now the nursery?

Hey Lies, can you do a fake q+a please?

• Haha
Hmm.
Make money āŒ
Be a great mother āŒ
Love a loyal man āŒ
Thatā€™s none for three.
Maybe aim for something more attainable Tarah, like trimming your toenails.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Confirmed. Ivermectin. ā€œItā€™s for horsesā€.
bleeping simpleton.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Confirmed. Ivermectin. ā€œItā€™s for horsesā€.
bleeping simpleton.

What is going on with her stance here? Is she on one foot to get the thigh gap? Or is it the odd angle sheā€™s holding the camera at? At the end she moves and her foot seems to be bent back like a horse front foot does. Maybe itā€™s a side effect of the ā€œprotocolā€.

• Haha
I think all traces of Monet have been removed :rolleyes: has that phase finished? Has #MonetLeftUs?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think all traces of Monet have been removed :rolleyes: has that phase finished? Has #MonetLeftUs?
Yep! Highlight and link leftus when her bio and profile pic changed. Some grid posts have gone too but still a few left.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Yes, doesnā€™t seem to be any link to her monat business which pays her whilst she sleeps.

She was so sure she was going to get a Range Rover too. That season didnt last long. And how was she so sick only weeks ago and cancelling ā€œworkā€ but now the healthiest sheā€™s ever been? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can anybody see if she and Allira are still following each other? They had that zoom meeting a little more than a week ago and ever since Leila hasnā€™t talked about Monat at all.

Btw, I was just reading a DM article about Roxy Jacenkoā€™s OD on Ozempic last September and the symptoms she described caught my eye ā€¦ ā€œā€˜For the first 12 hours I was OK. I vomited four times that morning, once in a hire car, and I went to work.ā€™ Roxy revealed she then suffered from severe vomiting and non-stop 'epilepsy type' shaking which landed her in a drug overdose clinic for three days.ā€œ It all sounds very familiar hey? Especially that epilepsy type shaking. Didnā€™t Leila claim her seizure around the time the weight started dropping off of her?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.