Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

exflighty

VIP Member
Now you wrote it, she will freak out someone will think she went economy and do a slipper pose to show off business again.

Why is she there? A much needed beauty event that couldn’t possibly go ahead without her?
That’s exactly why I wrote it. I love how butt-hurt she gets over thinking people think she’s poor and not mega rich like she is. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is what her linked-in profile says about her. Her “Leigh Campbell Creative” (😂) business doesn’t have a website as far as I can see or find. I didn’t look hard though so could possibly be further down google than I looked.
Fifteen years of experience as an editor? Every newsletter and article she publishes has incorrect grammar and punctuation.

heresmypermissionslip

That glasshouse ad was HORRENDOUS. The hairline, the manic wrapping, the shitty Christmas tree legs in every “artistic” shot, hoovering the icecream and the fake smelling of the candle. Seriously why do brands pay her for this crap. I will never buy another product from this brand and I used to like them. A lesson to choose your “content creators” wisely.

• Haha

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Scabbing a fridge for her beautifully renovated eastern suburbs home is peak Leigha.
When do we get a scabbed BBQ for the Gunc so we can get an ad with him shirtless and no food on the barbie?

Newhere2

VIP Member
Why is she such a passive aggressive, awful, nasty bitch? Insinuating the volunteers are too cheap to buy their own fan? Does she think she's funny? They're volunteers working their asses off for free in a hit shop, and you write this with a sarcastic 'bless'. Fuck you Leigh. Maybe you could grift them a fan.. nope it would be more your style to point out how hot their shop is then ask for a fan for your own home, circa floods/gritting a dryer for yourself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

mondaymorning

So her 'work' day yesterday was getting her eyebrows done and shopping for more clothes.. then going out for more 'work' with her husband drinking and dancing in the evening. Throw a nanny in there somewhere.

Okay. I got it. Hard worker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
I’m giggling at the thought of Leigha aggressively emailing every homeware, furniture etc place to scab something for free and ending up with that couch and the rest from catch. So chic.

• Haha

ohforfxxkssake

The fudge doesn’t even sit flush alongside the cabinetry, it’s sticks out and looks wrong, I guess when it’s gifted you have to make exceptions 🙄. Also looking at her wardrobe she’s not fussed on keeping things neat and orderly so it probably wouldn’t even bother her. The entire contents of that house have been gifted…..you usually only see that on the Today show for actual families in need. She is a scab!! I can’t wait till her son starts school next year and the sniggers she’ll get from the other mums behind her back. The school mum crowd can be vicious when they want to be!

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
“Help spread the world”….much editor.

At this point, it’s pathetic for any brand to want to partner with her. She has zero style or creativity, low engagement and her special little brain is far too special to bother researching or posting about the brand.

Posts about BF sales, tries to school everyone on French department stores like she is the only one who has ever been but nothing about LRP which is the only reason she is there.

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Confident video host?
But will pick her ear while talking to camera

She forgot to add annoying squeaky voice

• Haha

toooldfortt

Filmed in the randwick hoarding cupboard, at what point do brands tell her to take a hike for her laziness and shitty posts?

How will the Gunc and her same 3 friends write the same 3 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 or 🔥🔥🔥🔥 comments if they’re turned off?
She’s gone to the trouble to log into her preloved clothes account to like the post so she must really need the extra likes

Attachments

• Haha

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Guncle gives off such sleazy vibes… there is absolutely nothing attractive about either of them.

• Heart
  • Haha

PlatinumThoughts

Imagine being in Melbourne today and walking through The Emporium, only to be greeted by the screeching trash can that is Leigh Campbell. You’d need to call St John’s Ambulance for emergency first aid.

• Haha