Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SydneyOG

Hay fever meds??? She will flog anything, it’s beyond embarrassing now. And can she stop saying social media is main stream media now, no it’s not, you’re not a journalist, you use social media to advertise all the shit you’re paid to flog. I don’t see journos doing that in the SMH or Fin Review. She always makes these broad statements like she’s trying to educate her followers, drives me insane! She didn’t even finish year 10, and you’re not a journalist, shut the F up!
Did I hear her nasally whiny voice advertising a UNI course this week? Why Mamamia thinks her voice can sell anything is beyond me, but for goodness sake the bitch did not even go to university.

Reactions: 14

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
She can’t resist a chiiiiiiic knife set/cutlery/bag/bin whatever else she can make money from.

Both her and Guncle are starting to resemble cartoon characters with their dead eyes, botched faces and fake smiles.

• Haha

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
I’m sure it’ll be some grifted stay and no way she’d go somewhere without a kids club or nanny let alone pay full price for a holiday.

Thoughts and prayers to her today, apparently she has so much on that she doesn’t know how to get through it all. Next minute she is at an eyebrow appointment and then shopping. Just don’t know how you do it all Leigha.

• Haha

ohforfxxkssake

Love how in the penfolds ad she sets up the table for Christmas dinner, with the creased tablecloth and runner, her probably gifted dinnerware and her pathetic lone Xmas ornament centrepiece. She wouldn’t know how to host a Xmas dinner! It would be each guest bringing a plate of something, remember her pathetic spread for her friends catch up? Stick to what you’re good at Leigh, which isn’t much but let’s just say beauty is your safe lane.

Taylor777

Hooray she is leaving TGM! Given she is a terrible parent I’m shocked she lasted as long as she did

Moving on to something else she isn’t qualified to talk about… fashion & style
I might actually listen again but I have a feeling it’s making way for Jessie Stephens 😩 I’m not sure what’s worse!

• Wow

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Colonoscopies aren’t chic Lee.

No need to let us all picture you shitting through the eye of a needle. 🖕🏻

Surprised she hasn’t affiliate linked the surgeon

• Haha

thatsmygrift

“Help spread the world”….much editor.

At this point, it’s pathetic for any brand to want to partner with her. She has zero style or creativity, low engagement and her special little brain is far too special to bother researching or posting about the brand.

Posts about BF sales, tries to school everyone on French department stores like she is the only one who has ever been but nothing about LRP which is the only reason she is there.
I have the feeling she’s trying to change lanes from ‘beauty’ to ‘travel’ influencer. Remember she keeps telling us she’s the future of hotel reviewing….
She can’t fund those international trips on her own though, she needs brands like LRP to bring her overseas, then she’ll ignore them and create the travel content shes actually interested in.

It’s SO crass and transparent.

I have no idea why she’s sick of beauty - but it’s been going on for ages, she was trying the rebrand to parenting influencer for a bit (LOL) and when she failed at that, she’s on the travel/fashion wagon.

Either way, she’s illiterate and can’t take photos so….😂

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
She identifies her greatest phobia as laziness lmao!
No wonder you find living such a nightmare Leigha, you really are your own worst enemy!
Probably the most lazy grifter I’ve seen 🤣
The way the text doesn’t line up properly is hurting my special brain!

• Haha

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Can someone explain the cross posting Leigha and Rich do all the time when each has the kid? Is it to prove the kid sees a parent once in a while? Is it to say how good parents they are for spending time with him? I've never seen anyone else do this..
I think it’s because they’re both completely juvenile and need ‘credit’ for parenting babysitting their own kid. They can’t just be a normal family unless they get head pats. Useless.

ohforfxxkssake

She affiliate links a gifted dress, the gifted dress is the payment for you posting it dickhead. She is such a scab it’s disgusting, talk about double dipping, gets gifted a dress and then goes and tries to make money from it. She has zero shame. I thought influencers weren’t supposed to profit off gifts? Or is it they can’t sell gifts? Either way it’s screams SCAB! Money must be tight, looks like the enabler husband is selling his Melbourne property. Im sure she’ll confirm soon or do a rant about how “wealthy” they are 🙄 …..standby

January93

It's a feature within Instagram, not a separate app so not sure how they think it's a scam
Don't worry, Leigh can get her relative who works for the Feds in cyber crime to investigate this for her.
Whilst she is so busy "crawling to the finish line" with her "broken or badly bruised coccyx" thanks to the cat spew. So dramatic

• Haha

handunderchin

Chatty Member
IMG_1728.png

Who the fuck poses like this with their friends in their 40s!! Then posts it publicly

She is so thrilled about her weight loss!

• Sick

exflighty

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is, but the answer to this question irks me so much. She’s so revolting I can’t even put it in words anymore. She’s not grateful for anything. And the whole “I choose which holiday would benefit my community more” oh fuck off Leigh. That’s BS and you know it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Who the hell posts a photo of 4 kids in a bath to 83k strangers ? Surely her friends who work on Cyber Security would tell her that’s not a good idea
Claims she’s working on sharing less of her family and personal life, wants to protect her privacy…proceeds to Instagram her whole trip, her kid, other people’s kids, and tells her followers which hotel they’re going to next.

Just like when she claimed she didn’t want to say much about her new place and then couldn’t help with the humble brag selfies and basically told everyone where she lives.

Guess $$$ and showing off is more valuable to her than her family or privacy. Pathetic.

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
lol lol lol “typical Mum and Bug day” for the latest ad…how many photos/videos did she have to sort through to try find anything given she is never with the kid? How does a typical day with her kid look when she is grifting all day and he’s dumped at daycare 7-5?

It’s so cringeworthy and staged, all the comments from friends and family. God she makes me angry, I need to stop watching her stories.

How’s the “keeping your family private” and focusing on Brillo going Leigha? Using the kid for Zyrtec and now vitamins.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Guyyyys LC is far too busy to get on a 50 minute flight to Melbs. Different Country!? Oh yes, will make that work.

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
LC 100% said that bullshit about 'getting offered a book deal' no doubt when she was told by Gerard that she was I'm the process of starting her book. You just know that LC is a jealous cunt that doesn't support her friends.