Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I wonder if LC will claim she spelt EX RAY like that as a 'joke' like she dribbled about sommelier.

Hope I spelt that right. Awks if not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

exflighty

VIP Member
Seems interesting that she had a paid for stay at a Melbourne hotel this weekend. I wonder if she’d even bother to have gone to the memorial if it wasn’t for this freebie?

• Sad

heresmypermissionslip

She was rabbiting on TGM I think (her guest appearance - the one on holiday packing) - about how she packs a travel steamer. I swear she did it just to troll us. That woman has never ironed, steamed or pressed a single item of clothing in her life. She thinks she’s so chic but she’s just a crumpled, botchy bobble head.

• Haha

satellites

I'm so shook by how little time she spends with her son. I'm also shook by the thought that she thinks her son is 'hard'.
That poor child 😞

Leigha is the typical product of undisciplined, spoilt, pandering, uneducated and "you're so special" parenting!

• Heart

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Isn’t she embarrassed to behave this way? Flogging hay fever meds, bins, stair case caddies. She’s a total mess and I don’t believe for a second hotels reach out to her for an “invite”.

More like they had this holiday planned with their friends and she emailed any hotel she could to try get free stays. She tries to come across as so “chiiiiiic”and pretend she’s a big time influencer.

• Haha

heresmypermissionslip

That’s not the famous Brillo distribution centre behind Leigha’s car is it???
EXCELLENT spotting!! From what I recall, they had grown so much they needed a bigger warehouse and staff. Ok, let’s be honest - they’re really they’re just taking up a bit more of Teagan’s garage and their “staff” is probably Teagan’s nanny. What a bunch of frauds.
Babes, before you get all butt hurt: we don’t hate successful women (also, you’re not). We hate fake, hypocritical sell outs 👋🏼

satellites

I'm so relieved to hear that Leigha is going on a family holiday to Queensland. She really needs to look after herself and take a break. She hasn't had time off for ages. At least the kid is being brought along this time I suppose. 🙄

• Haha

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
It’s the same thing very single time that pre empts her spamming. A fake DM screenshot just begging for a random shopping spree and now she’s including that people are actually asking her for affiliate links. I can’t get over what a basic bitch she is.

Towels, phone cases, ugly vases. So chic.

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
I don’t think Leigh gives a shit about not doing the kids podcast anymore. She openly says she hates being a mother and she can’t grift/shop as much with it as she can being the new expert “fashion” editor.

I refuse to listen to anything with her screechy voice but assume she will be telling everyone what is “soooo chiiic” and “must buy immediately” and how stylish oversized crumpled blazers and flipper shoes are.

Honestly a huge missed opportunity for a “kid outfits for a memorial” affiliate link edit. CHIIIIIC.

Really though, it’s hard to find COLOURS for boys. Not black. Black is easy, unless it’s a newborn.

• Haha

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Poor delicate fragile Leigh doesn’t have time to peel and cut up carrots! Surprised she didn’t affiliate link them.

• Haha
WTF?! She sent him to daycare this week?!? Poor kid gets shafted at every opportunity. Let him relax at home for a bit with his Christmas presents. I understand not being able to keep him home until school starts, but at least give the poor kid a break over Christmas. Whinges constantly about how overworked and burnt out she is, what about the kid?!

• Sad

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
Few things in life are as irritating as listening to her sing-song “GOOD MORNING FRIENDS, HAPPY (insert day of the week)”. She gives EmmyLou’s “Geeewd morrrning” a run for its money!

I’m struggling to understand why she had to clarify for us all that she’s safe with everything going on in the world right now 🤨. Is France bordering the Middle East? Is she worried Israel will get confused and accidentally target Paris instead if Palestine? Or just that a protest will shut down some stores when she wants to go shopping and it will be a tragedy. So confused right now 🫤
OMG this was too much. Thinks she’s in Paristine 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
If it was anyone else posting about cakes and “spoils” at her fathers memorial, she would be reposting and publicly shaming them. She’s such a c^nt.