Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
The Brillo shirt gave me so LOLs! Leigh is a delicate, humourless bitch so would be fuming.

I think that friendship is purely for appearances, they have a lot of similar brands they work with etc. Leigh would be very jealous of Amy’s higher followers and success given she was the “famous”’one first from Cosmo.

Reactions: 12

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
lol @ including home and travel to try and justify her affiliate links and grifted hotel stays. Pretty sure less parenting is just your style in general Leigh.

Will Leigha be the new “travel editor” for mamamia in 2024? I guess I shouldn’t give them ideas 🤔.

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
Even her 4 year old would know it’s x-ray, not ex-ray! When kids learn the alphabet it’s always X is for x-ray (or maybe xylophone). Then again, it’s not like she spends time teaching him things, or any time at all really ☹

frenchiefern

VIP Member
New Ad. Comments turned off and all footage is old - style f her with the longer hair.
Filmed in the randwick hoarding cupboard, at what point do brands tell her to take a hike for her laziness and shitty posts?

How will the Gunc and her same 3 friends write the same 3 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 or 🔥🔥🔥🔥 comments if they’re turned off?

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Did the international influencer convention just release a new comms to duplicate? I have seen several examples of this derivative content now, which is reaffirming what you are not understanding LeighA
They're all sharing what Michelle Battersby posted today, woe is me poor Grifter Influenzer :rolleyes:

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Such a coincidence she got all these “media invites” and her brother is driving a boat on Hamilton Island…almost like she messaged every hotel asking for some freebies when she knew they were would be in QLD.

Newhere2

VIP Member
Hahahaha that’s hilarious, well spotted! She could at least go for one of the chiiiiic plain black ones that could pass for a lip gloss. Can’t imagine her going into the dodgy tobacconist to pick up her green vape like a teenager. This has absolutely sent me
She probably gets a sweet deal on them from Rhian Gerard

• Haha
  • Sick

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Ohhhh for fuck sakes Leigh, listen, we didn’t come down in the last shower, ok! People are not sending these questions in. You are sending them to yourself for pretend engagement to make sure you secure your next freebie stay……people can’t be this dense???
Yes such a coincidence how all are written the same tone “wow you’re so generous with your time”, “sorry to trouble you” blah blah. She’s such a loser!!

And did she pay for the next stay through luxury escapes?? I’m sure she’s grifted something, she’s not capable of paying for anything.

• Heart

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
She’s probably burnt out from hosting 3 couplesat her beautifully renovated house. Looks like she’s off on another holiday to QLD soon. Don’t work too hard Leigh, look after yourself 🙄.

Also the only thing more cringeworthy than her friends/family posting comments like “oh need this immediately” on her paid posts is when she does that on the mega rich crowds posts..eg DSO and Lou O’Neill. Just stop Leigh. You will never be that wealthy, the sucking up is so embarrassing.

• Haha
Can they just cut her from YouBeauty already? I’d like to know that she’s not going to pop up. I like being able to listen to more of the episodes now that she’s MIA 🫠

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Well spotted! We all thought she had smokers/vapers lips. If only she could affiliate link them too
Wow now we know why she’s got wrinkled lips
Also, you can yap on non stop about skincare and procedures but what’s the use if you smoke

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Yet some more undeclared curiousfoodie meals that look like diarrhoea.

Why the hell would anyone pay $70 for the most basic rice and some disgusting looking meat concoction.

I guess it’s amazing for Leigh who is now boasting about how she is “cooking” an avocado dip for Christmas. Don’t work too hard Leigha.

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
And.... There we have it 😂
Pathetic!! Just as we all thought, she will never shut it down. Just pretending to create drama and gage sympathy. Next she will post some “kindly gifted” food/flowers/clothes/anything else she grifted from this.

Don’t worry about the state of the world Leigha, as long as your Instagram is only filled with fangirls and praise🙄🙄🙄

• Angry

frenchiefern

VIP Member
She couldn’t grift a memorial outfit to affiliate link?
The Greeks will be VERY busy bitching about her and her very embarrassing behaviour.

• Haha