Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohforfxxkssake

Who are all these dip shits asking for recommendations and now affiliate links? I smell a rat 🐀. She is relentless with these affiliate links! No other influenza does as many as her, it’s just random shit!

Reactions: 13

toooldfortt

Is it just me (a mum to a toddler boy) or does this little dude just need some comfort and reassurance from either of his parents? How FRIGHTENING for him!! He’s not “captain cautious” he’s a scared, uncomfortable child.
Agree, note the other mum comforting her child instead of pulling her phone to record her

Attachments

mondaymorning

So now she's in Paris. Another holiday much needed after being with her kid for a few hours in between putting him in kids club in qld?!
---
Curious choice for Zyrtec - why not Amy G, who has more followers, three children and seems to actually enjoy being a mum? Maybe her fee is higher.

Then again, she seems to be all over the shop with her ads too. Six of the last 15 posts are paid - super cheap auto, wagyu, 7eleven, booze, mascara, bras… at least she puts a bit of effort in but it’s a lot of random stuff close together
It's a little funny that she is willing to post about giving medications to young children, but she just can't suggest a sunscreen (always making a big deal out of it) because it's against the law. Not that I want any of her suggestions. Just pointing out the irony.

• Wow

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
There’s always been something weird with her and the in laws. She’s never said much about Guncles family and she definitely does not see them often and his family don’t seem to visit them.

She probably thinks she and her bogan family are somehow above them.

ellobird

VIP Member
The word you’re looking for Leigha is “except” not accept.

And as if any of us believe you’re playing with your kid, it’ll be the “Nanny” looking after him for sure, you don’t do it on a normal day why would you be doing it before surgery

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

aFewOfYouHaveAsked

Yeeeeeeessss 🙄 she’s defending why she blocked this girl.
I desperately want to comment that she blocked me too and all I did was follow “influencer updates” or one of those accounts but my profile is linked to my work so I don’t want to risk it. I’d love to see her defend that one though, guess she’d just do the dirty delete 🫤

I also clocked she loved someone’s comment insinuating they didn’t like the other pod hosts so much, v profesh!

• Wow

exflighty

VIP Member
I have used that neutrogena moisturiser in the past and still do every now and then, if I’m on a budget month. It’s actually not bad for a supermarket cream, it’s a bit similar to Clinique and Laneige. I’m annoyed she’s done a paid partnership with it now and probably won’t buy it again. I’m sick of these brands partnering with lazy influencers. Leigha is as lazy and unimaginative as it gets.

Last edited:

blahblahboring

VIP Member
She has an uncanny knack at manipulating people into doing things for her and taking care of her, doesn’t she? Must be exhausting knowing her IRL.

Allivera

Chatty Member
Yes! I find it so odd the way they communicate.
Like friends rather than husband and wife. Bizzare
Yes the stilted formality of their texts is strange……😗 And the way they always tag each other when they’re spending time separately with their kid. They act like polite acquaintances 😳

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
So she finally briefly spoken about the La Roche Posey trip on You Beauty today and seriously if I were that company I would not be paying her for any more trips after such little publicity after what they gifted her.

ohforfxxkssake

What a piece of work! I have been staying there for work quite a bit since it opened, won’t be staying there anymore!!!!

Media invite or she emailed them for a freebie. Doubt the friends got a freebie but she probably got them a discount. She really is just gross.

Pay for something for once in your life you tightarse!!! Have they ever gone away and actually paid for their own accom???

PlatinumThoughts

Just wait guys, Brillo will become a runaway success and she’ll be there next time 😂
I can just imagine Trinny hearing about Brillo for the first time and replying in her English accent “what, as in Brillo pads?” She would not find it the least bit interesting or impressive, especially given her empire and its quality.

• Haha
Her whole bogan family look like smokers. In the video she posted of her dad recently, he had a ciggy in his mouth or hand in most clips. You’d think if it killed your father you’d quit, but obviously the appetite suppression it brings is more important.

Newhere2

VIP Member
So she just HAD to go to Paris for another beauty brand, for this ESSENTIAL 'work trip' 🤣 I guess I thought as a beauty brand owner, she'd spend more time building and marketing her own brand leading into Black Friday...

handunderchin

Chatty Member
Again with the incessant face touching. This is so passive aggressive, people must be giving her shit in her DMs to address it like this because judging by the look on her face, it’s clearly hit a nerve.
God she is a bitch!! I don’t understand how she appeals to anyone.

It is a fair point that dads don’t get as much grief for travelling for work, but there is a way to articulate that without being bitchy and defensive!

“I got all these messages saying oh I missed you saying you were going to Paris… no you didn’t, I didn’t tell anyone! Well of course just my family and friends…”

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
There's a post on Mamamia's Insta with Leigh and Tegan about travel and Leigh says she uses zip lock bags to take food from the breakfast buffet for the rest of the day, so not only does she not pay for her stays, she's even more greedy

• Wow
  • Haha

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
“Hellooooo frieennnddsss” Makes me want to rip my ears off and poke my eyes out every time she opens with that. like nails on a chalkboard 😵💫😩

• Haha

Taylor777

She prob has to write an article for Mamamia and spruik it on youbeauty but wasn’t obliged to post on her shitty insta so hasn’t #bareminimimleigha
Yep, it will be part of an advertising campaign - so they advertise on YB, there are a couple of product mentions on podcasts and articles written for the website. I like LRP but I don’t enjoy the faux product recos on YB

Reactions: 12

Newhere2

VIP Member
I genuinely don't understand how she can justify so much time away from her son? I get that mums need some down time, so I'm not mum shaming. But she's gone from Dallas, to Melbourne, to Paris, out to a gig the second she lands back, then plonks him in childcare look at jewellery and hit a rooftop bar?!? And she has the nerve to complain. It's 100% for the best that she didn't have another kid, she'd be having even more of a breakdown than she's currently having

Reactions: 12