Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that first started to annoy me about her was the way she would condescendingly flog cheap tit to her followers and then flaunt her designer/expensive stuff. She will 10000% not wear this in a few months.

Reactions: 13
The thing that first started to annoy me about her was the way she would condescendingly flog cheap tit to her followers and then flaunt her designer/expensive stuff. She will 10000% not wear this in a few months.
Yep.. flaunts her tennis bracelet but is trying to flog tacky gold stuff to her 'followers'

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The audacity to post this meme! Leigh, your whole life is a weekend! You offload every responsibility you have to other people! People are laughing at you and your ridiculous face!
View attachment 2371789
And she’s not even parenting! She’s going to TWO weddings out of town this weekend - one she’s hopping on a flight for to Adelaide.

But oh dear her “special brain” forgot about both events! Sounds like self-absorption to me 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Does she ever spend time with her kid? Like ever?? Two parties this weekend. Surely she could have declined and actually spent a day with her kid? People can say no to parties when they have other obligations Leigha. You are a bleep.

Reactions: 9
Really? I honestly can’t think of anything nice to say about the way she looks. And that’s not just me being petty, I’ve commented before when she looked nice (after her haircut IIRC). I think she looks dreadful, sickly thin, too much filler, way too much makeup. Like a 60 year old actress trying to recapture her youth. I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder!

Damn, she looks hot in the new post tho 🔥

Reactions: 11
Why is a fried breakfast “heaven”? It just looks like some greasy crap that makes you feel sick all morning 🫤 More along the lines of something you consume when hungover in your early 20s and have nothing to do for the rest of the day.

Is Leigh off for a spa treat or solo time this morning while Rich watches the kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how many passive aggressive remarks she'll make about Adelaide, guised as a compliment, if she gets there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in the Hunter Valley this weekend and I saw her 😳 she looks like one of those bobble head dolls.
I thought she looked unhealthy in her gimme campaign. She has all the resources to be healthy but chooses not to be because she loves being skinny and the attention it brings. There are plenty of people who are naturally skinny and still lead a healthy lifestyle.

Lee A is not. She’s one of those people who doesn’t eat properly or eat much, doesn’t exercise so has no tone or strength but has dropped heaps of weight (and is loving it). She would fail every fitness test, strength test, healthy heart test, cardio test and core strength test I reckon.

I’d much rather see someone who eats well (at any size) and looks after themselves by exercising and prioritising their mental health. I reckon she vapes and drinks heaps. She’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought she looked unhealthy in her gimme campaign. She has all the resources to be healthy but chooses not to be because she loves being skinny and the attention it brings. There are plenty of people who are naturally skinny and still lead a healthy lifestyle.

Lee A is not. She’s one of those people who doesn’t eat properly or eat much, doesn’t exercise so has no tone or strength but has dropped heaps of weight (and is loving it). She would fail every fitness test, strength test, healthy heart test, cardio test and core strength test I reckon.

I’d much rather see someone who eats well (at any size) and looks after themselves by exercising and prioritising their mental health. I reckon she vapes and drinks heaps. She’s sad.
Given the extreme weight loss I would say she is taking something more like Ozempic

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah it’s not like she has ever been big by any standards but she was never this thin and she is loving it. Gunc seems to have extreme fitness and diet things going on too so who knows what’s going on. Really not a good look on her botched face.

She definitely reads here, hence her always saying “I know my privilege” how about stop acknowledging it Leigh and perhaps put your energy into stopping your grifting. Now the gift bag giveaway, I mean really, how lame and predictable. All the free stuff she gets and this is what she gives away.
Exactly! Wasn’t it this twit who floated about being custodian of the ‘gift cupboard’ at the Mamamia offices?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.