Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she’s ever used a vacuum in her life… what a brat.
Not when she was relying on a now defunct, dodgy cleaning company to come once a week. I miss her quality Urban Cleaning paid ads 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not when she was relying on a now defunct, dodgy cleaning company to come once a week. I miss her quality Urban Cleaning paid ads 🙄
How could we forget Urban Company, the worst cleaners in the world! But she didn’t care, she was getting a free clean every week along with every other influencer and the company went broke. She also promoted Milk run for a while, it didn’t matter to her that these drivers were paid minimum wage, as long as she got her free groceries that’s all she cared about. But she acknowledges her privilege everyone….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her bleeping singsong voice and constant face picking. Can’t even remember what charity event she’s promoting. So lazy. She’s just chaotic and awful. Remember when she carried on about how much she hates having her nails done because of her special brain but then, gets them done all the time? She has the attention span of a bleeping gnat. Someone said it recently, her head noise just comes through in everything she does. Yuck.

Reactions: 14
Glad you clarified that Lee. We all know it's a rarity for you to actually pay for something!
you know if she’d got them for free she would have taken a photo of them with crap all over them and a ‘quirky’ caption. Why brands send her stuff is beyond me, I guess they must get a ROI but it still shocks me. Probably all the brownnosers from the you beauty Facebook group.

Reactions: 13
My offering for the next thread title (to the tune of Britney) “Leighacampbell- Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, Gimme Mole”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s been over a week since her last stay I think? Poor fragile Leigh with her special brain.

Would do a monthly tally if I can be bothered but she’s turning into not even a hate watch. Just boring, pathetic, lazy.

Was obvious it was coming as she was sharing some stupid quotes about needing to look after yourself etc. Reading the room as usual, Leigh. Most people don’t have the luxury of daily solo exercise and free hotel stays 🙄

Reactions: 9
Hahaha yeah bleeping right Leigha! As if people are asking YOU about hotels with fresh air or windows? This is the biggest LOL I’ve had all day and I follow the Emmylou thread where the lols are a dime a dozen with that fuckwit! Come on Leigh, give it up you head.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha yeah bleeping right Leigha! As if people are asking YOU about hotels with fresh air or windows? This is the biggest LOL I’ve had all day and I follow the Emmylou thread where the lols are a dime a dozen with that fuckwit! Come on Leigh, give it up you head.
Fresh air!? LC babes, it looks to still be an enclosed room!?

Reactions: 6
oh no, I liked Paramount House! Hate when brands I like work with tit influencers like this, makes them an immediate no-go.

Does she want a medal for giving away a free gift bag for the first time in her “influencer career”? What a coincidence it happens to be when she’s promoting her new “collab”.

Groundbreaking stuff. So generous. So kind to her followers. Wonder if she will affiliate link to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyway else catch her unnecessary comment that 'it's her money' that she put into the collab and that she's paying for the launch today?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.