Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she want a medal for giving away a free gift bag for the first time in her “influencer career”? What a coincidence it happens to be when she’s promoting her new “collab”.

Groundbreaking stuff. So generous. So kind to her followers. Wonder if she will affiliate link to it.
She definitely reads here, hence her always saying “I know my privilege” how about stop acknowledging it Leigh and perhaps put your energy into stopping your grifting. Now the gift bag giveaway, I mean really, how lame and predictable. All the free stuff she gets and this is what she gives away.

Reactions: 11
Another free massage ✅
Free suitcase photographed outside her house but not used for free hotel stay which will probably end up at the salvos never to be used by Leigha ✅
Meme about looking forward to the weekend and instead having to do all of the things Leigha never does like parent, cook or clean ✅

That’s the trifecta and it’s only just 10am!!!

edit - oh and an affiliate link to the suitcase she clearly didn’t use

And for bonus points we have her launch event today for her “jewellery collab” which means no real work and another free meal??!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
oh no, I liked Paramount House! Hate when brands I like work with tit influencers like this, makes them an immediate no-go.
Same. I’m a regular paying customer at the hotel and the cafe. Not any more! I’ll ask Leigh for her recs on rooms with fresh air 🙄

Reactions: 8
Legitimately. Has anyone else wondered if she is in fact a man? If I hadn’t followed her back before she went loco, the Guncle and the face would really make me wonder….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would be very curious to know what was in the purple mesh gift bags for all the lunch guests. A full compliment of free Brillo to deplete warehouse stock perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks a bit like what I would have expected Cachia to look like it she survived the whole time in the jungle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is loving herself sick in those photosSince you read here LC, stand up straight. You don’t need to hunch your shoulders to show off your bones and how frail you are.

Also LOL at how she’s giving away a goodie bag “she doesn’t need”. Full of Brillo and hideous jewellery she’s hocking?

She goes to these product launches more than once a week. Never thought to give away anything before this have you Lee? She looks totally unhinged and crazy eyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe it’s just me but this jewellery brand feels like the accessories equivalent of fast fashion - none of it is lasting long so it’s just another crappy budget brand to add to the list of mediocre labels that work with her. Like is she really going to wear a tennis bracelet with plated gold jewellery?

Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s just me but this jewellery brand feels like the accessories equivalent of fast fashion - none of it is lasting long so it’s just another crappy budget brand to add to the list of mediocre labels that work with her. Like is she really going to wear a tennis bracelet with plated gold jewellery?
Yep cheap tat that will never be seen on Leigh again. Will go into the randwick hoarding basement with the 3 suitcases she affiliate linked this week.

Won’t someone think of the planet!

Reactions: 8
It's just overpriced Lovisa with a free lunch and some wannabe influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The audacity to post this meme! Leigh, your whole life is a weekend! You offload every responsibility you have to other people! People are laughing at you and your ridiculous face!
IMG_2865.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She has a jewellery line now? What next? A line of car bins? Beauty expert to now fashion and jewellery expert, the mind boggles.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.