Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is a fried breakfast “heaven”? It just looks like some greasy crap that makes you feel sick all morning 🫤 More along the lines of something you consume when hungover in your early 20s and have nothing to do for the rest of the day.

Is Leigh off for a spa treat or solo time this morning while Rich watches the kid?
When I saw that pile of hasbrowns I just thought this is classic eating disorder behaviour - making a big fuss about food that you would never actually eat (or so eat and then eat nothing else for the rest of the day).

Reactions: 12
So she’s at her friend’s 40th interstate and Rich is playing AFL and golf. Where is the kid? Spends all week dumped at daycare because Gunc is in Melbourne and then no time with him on the weekend, he must be dumped with a sitter. Again. I think she’s spent one weekend out of 4 with him and complained the whole time. What arseholes. You’re entitled to be social as a parent and have kid free time but this takes the cake. Can’t wait to see what they do with school. Probably send him too young and then not follow the timetable because it doesn’t fit their social lives. Heartless cunts.

Reactions: 13
So she’s at her friend’s 40th interstate and Rich is playing AFL and golf. Where is the kid? Spends all week dumped at daycare because Gunc is in Melbourne and then no time with him on the weekend, he must be dumped with a sitter. Again. I think she’s spent one weekend out of 4 with him and complained the whole time. What arseholes. You’re entitled to be social as a parent and have kid free time but this takes the cake. Can’t wait to see what they do with school. Probably send him too young and then not follow the timetable because it doesn’t fit their social lives. Heartless cunts.
She also knew she was away all weekend but still had to do a midweek gifted hotel stay too...why not spend a night with your child if you know you're away all weekend...my heart hurts after 1 night away!

Reactions: 11
Hmmm fourth weekend in a row spent apart? This does not seem like a couple desperate to spend time together when the working week is over 🤔🤔🤔

He will go to boarding school. If they can afford it.

Get those affiliate links cranking LC.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’m allowed to create a new thread because my membership level isn’t high enough anymore 😅 (I should be studying and spending less time on tattle but between Lee, Sophie Guidolin and Deni I’m fucked 😂) , the new thread link doesn’t work.

I’ve had a crack at a new thread title. A poetic combination from @Newhere2 and @satellites 🏆

Leigh Campbell #7
‘Lee's life is so hard and she’s so sour, avoids her son by the hour, no pool in the eastern suburbs but Guncle Rich is posing in the outdoor shower’

Hi Leigha! 👋🏻 you’re still on your bullshit and we are here for it. I’m still shaking in my boots waiting to see if you’ll get your high up cops in the feds onto us. 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think I’m allowed to create a new thread because my membership level isn’t high enough anymore 😅 (I should be studying and spending less time on tattle but between Lee, Sophie Guidolin and Deni I’m fucked 😂) , the new thread link doesn’t work.

I’ve had a crack at a new thread title. A poetic combination from @Newhere2 and @satellites 🏆

Leigh Campbell #7
‘Lee's life is so hard and she’s so sour, avoids her son by the hour, no pool in the eastern suburbs but Guncle Rich is posing in the outdoor shower’

Hi Leigha! 👋🏻 you’re still on your bullshit and we are here for it. I’m still shaking in my boots waiting to see if you’ll get your high up cops in the feds onto us. 🖕🏻
Her 'contacts' in The Federal Police investigating Cyber Crimes are currently meeting with META.

• Haha
Leigh just buy a ducking curling tong you sad, grifting ‘beauty expert.’ Then whack an affiliate link on it after a half assed review.
Also no one, not one person, thinks you’re one of Sydney’s most popular personalities. Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Not sure what's more attractive, the lips or the bones. Looking good LC. Full Magda from There's Something About Mary vibes.
The horrible fake bolt-on boobs on the sickly looking body remind me of the early 2000s and NOT in a good way. I genuinely hope she isn’t physically unwell and that’s what’s causing the weight loss- if it was something like that I doubt she would be loving herself sick in all the selfies.

Reactions: 10
Leigh just buy a ducking curling tong you sad, grifting ‘beauty expert.’ Then whack an affiliate link on it after a half assed review.
Also no one, not one person, thinks you’re one of Sydney’s most popular personalities. Lol.
Could she be any more obvious with the grifting?? I have second hand embarrassment for her. Doesn’t want to pay for a hair curler but spends hundreds of dollars on hideous designer shoes and bags so she can show off.

And that little mention in the social page is a massive lol. She clearly wrote that herself. No one has heard or gives a tit about either her or that tacky jewellery line. “The most coveted in Sydney”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure what's more attractive, the lips or the bones. Looking good LC. Full Magda from There's Something About Mary vibes.
Don't forget the wrinkly lips

She's probably hoping that one of her followers will gift her a curling tong just like someone gifted her their Nuface device recently

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I saw that pile of hasbrowns I just thought this is classic eating disorder behaviour - making a big fuss about food that you would never actually eat (or so eat and then eat nothing else for the rest of the day).
Agree, though she’s made a few mentions of her “special brain” lately though and I think there was mention of Rach from Tiny Hearts being so thin now due to ADD medication on another thread so I thought maybe it was that.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
that line across her top lip
I just can't
beauty expert level unlocked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, how tacky does that birthday party look? It doesn’t even look like fun, just everyone posing in front of the props but no actual party 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don't know how to make a new thread and my friends in Federal Cyber Crime can't help me, either

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.