Leigh Campbell #7 Bones stickin out, wrinkly pout, gunkle's outdoor shower, avoids her kid by the hour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she is answering us about taking the medication
I thought that too! And another “chiiiic” this morning - looks like she’s been catching up on Tattle today.

Also is it just me or does the bottle in the Penfolds ad appear to be still sealed? 😂 If it was open, wouldn’t we be able to see the top part? Comparison below

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was just in SA. If she was really going to promote Penfolds diligently, she would've swung by the cellar door for at least a quick photo opportunity. It's right on the edge of the city 🙄 good ole wine connoisseur Leigh. She could've had a good chat to the sommelier/smelliere

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really doubt she has ADHD….it’s possible but what is definite is that she is an entitled, lazy, spoilt narcissist of a person.

Reactions: 12
I thought that too! And another “chiiiic” this morning - looks like she’s been catching up on Tattle today.

Also is it just me or does the bottle in the Penfolds ad appear to be still sealed? 😂 If it was open, wouldn’t we be able to see the top part? Comparison below
How the duck is this her 'job' !?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I found Tattle, I can’t remember how, and initially thought it was mildly amusing…but the extent to which Leigh is living rent free in the minds of about 9 women (?) is amazing. Ladies, you need to get to the root cause of your aggression, it’s got nothing to do with a mid influenza.
HAHAHA oh duck off.

This is a SNARK FORUM.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I found Tattle, I can’t remember how, and initially thought it was mildly amusing…but the extent to which Leigh is living rent free in the minds of about 9 women (?) is amazing. Ladies, you need to get to the root cause of your aggression, it’s got nothing to do with a mid influenza.
You must be new here.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Leigh! What a chiiiiiiiic comment.
I’d say tattle lives rent free in Leigh’s head but go off sis!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Combination of titles by @entitledtoeverything, @Newhere2 and @satellites
(due to word limit!!!
You’re a superstar! Love this title so much! Let the character assassination continue ✨
---
I scrolled back to a year ago in her feed and it is astounding how different she looks. I hope her friends are checking in with her. View attachment 2379095
I still dislike her fake smile and dead eyes but she looks way better in these.

Reactions: 6
And yet here you are on an account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Christ she’s lazy! I wonder who gets gifted the sealed Penfolds? 🙄
---
Yep. Like I said - initially amusing - but the single white female vibes here are next level. Y’all are a lot more obsessed with her than I originally anticipated.
Oh do tell us micko, what was your initial level of anticipation?

Jog on! *puts hands under chin for photo*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Micko83 somehow had her post disappear but I hope I’m one of the 9 she referred to!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.