Leigh Campbell #5 Queen of the humble brag & dressing like a dag. Poor Guncle Rich, married to a plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, the way she refers to ‘be kind on online forums’. I reckon she’s read some of Deni’s thread and agrees with some of the comments on his behaviour and is conflicted because they’re supposed to be besties. Get fucked Leigha. We can say whatever we’d like to. We don’t owe you anything remember? Don’t read it if it’s not good for you, or better still, read it and reflect.

Reactions: 9
You can put The Daily Coverage into the Wayback search and get some of Leigh's ultra sarcastic (what she deems witty) writing. Like this article, which she literally does but used to mock.
For me it’s the spelling of Billiecart salmon. Yes Leigh we know you obvs don’t drink it on your yellowglen budget. Lol, billycart. She’s such a basic witch.

Reactions: 7
This article Leigh wrote about fashion at the polo.. putting girls down in her witty (sarcastic/mean) tone and paying Roxy Jacenko a backhand passive aggressive compliment (because she can't just..be nice.. and I think Roxy's career has shat on yours, as problematic as she is!). But be kind, Leigh! You haven't changed since you used to write this tit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This twatwaffler is the epitome of what Deni has been attacking, yet also trying to be the hero but only where it benefits her profile and pocket. Sweet baby cheeses. Time to dust off my cross and holy water.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get how KF affords her lifestyle. Rent would be so high in her salon, but she seems to flaunt around in designer clothes and her daughter goes to a private school. I don’t think her ex husband is that well off? I’ve met him through work and he is pretty hot!! She’s an idiot to stuff up her marriage like that.
She had an affair with a hairdresser in Double Bay( I recall he co owned a salon with his wife)
I know that she went to boarding school in WA so probably comes from old money

Reactions: 2
Apologies if these have been posted before but oh my… the cringe

View attachment 2181978
---
View attachment 2181980
---
Good lord Leigha, close em up.
View attachment 2182115
---
Look at my Ken doll, Guncle! Aren’t you bitchez jealous? View attachment 2182122
I get man-child vibes. You know, the type that can’t pick up a screwdriver*. The type that is whipped and thinks it’s cool to need to be told what to do. So progressive 🙄

*no offence to partners that are the non tradie type.

Reactions: 5
This article Leigh wrote about fashion at the polo.. putting girls down in her witty (sarcastic/mean) tone and paying Roxy Jacenko a backhand passive aggressive compliment (because she can't just..be nice.. and I think Roxy's career has shat on yours, as problematic as she is!). But be kind, Leigh! You haven't changed since you used to write this tit.
Midriff

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder how long this “essential work weekend” will last. Fancy dinner and breakfasts out are obviously more important than spending any time with her son.

I am all for mothers having a break, I haven’t had one in 4 years and would love a weekend away but I would miss my kids so much if I was away from them half as much as she is…

Reactions: 11
I’m the same, I used to give a bit of side-eye when people mentioned how often she was away from her kid, because we all know that sometimes you need a break and some women don’t really have a choice but to have time away from their kids for work. BUT, this is next level. It’s just so sad for her boy. And I do believe one day she will regret it because when they get older, you can’t believe how fast it’s gone (even though it didn’t feel fast at the time). Which is going to give her happier memories: weekend away with friends and fancy lunches or time spent getting to know her little boy and making memories for HIM. ☹

Wonder how long this “essential work weekend” will last. Fancy dinner and breakfasts out are obviously more important than spending any time with her son.

I am all for mothers having a break, I haven’t had one in 4 years and would love a weekend away but I would miss my kids so much if I was away from them half as much as she is…

Thread suggestion; ‘Leigh Campbell - weekends away, affiliate links that pay, passive aggressive is my way, I’m a tyre expert…okay?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Community Service announcement:
Tattlers Leigh must be on a break or the wifi is glitching…
3 affiliate links today 😨
WTF is going?
I mean talk about inconsistency!
I’m just sitting here waiting for her “edit” if random tit to click on.. we all are right?!!
---
WTF is going?
I’m just sitting here waiting for her “edit” if random tit to click on.. we all are right?!!

tit.. that was a close call!
She’s back everyone!
Don’t panic!
We have some trench coat links (because she hasn’t done that 47 times before)
Thank god.
I was starting to worry
Hopefully she posts another 79 because everyone is waiting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF is going?
---

tit.. that was a close call!
She’s back everyone!
Don’t panic!
We have some trench coat links (because she hasn’t done that 47 times before)
Thank god.
I was starting to worry
Hopefully she posts another 79 because everyone is waiting!
Which she then turned into a Mamamia article because 'someone' wrote to Leigh asking what to wear on the outside of an outfit for winter 🙄. No doubt she'll get kickbacks from the MM Article too. She's embarrassing.
---
Thread suggestion; ‘Leigh Campbell - weekends away, affiliate links that pay, passive aggressive is my way, I’m a tyre expert…okay?’
Maybe we could add The Randwick Hoarder to the start.. 'The Randwick Hoarder who likes weekends away'.... The Randwick Hoarder is just too good, whoever came up with ages ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Phew..so glad she is home and not too busy spending time with her child to post 483 affiliate links for knit dresses!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.