Leigh Campbell #5 Queen of the humble brag & dressing like a dag. Poor Guncle Rich, married to a plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leigh thinks she’s still in her Cosmo party days and seems in denial about being a parent. She’s made it very clear publicly how much she dislikes parenting.

She sees her kid at best for an hour or two during the week and chooses to spend her rare time with him doing affiliate links. She’s such a piece of tit, and such a narcissist who thinks she’s a victim whenever someone doesn’t post something nice to her.

Feel very sorry for that child.

Also very disappointed to see Amy back with Leigh, seemed like that friendship had cooled off!

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
Leigh Campbell: New hair, same grifting. Would affiliate link her child if it meant more free time. So Tyred

• Haha
Yes it must be Deni. His family have already posted on his accounts, I wonder why she is also self appointed spokesperson. Shouldn’t she leave it up to them?

Reactions: 8
Yes it must be Deni. His family have already posted on his accounts, I wonder why she is also self appointed spokesperson. Shouldn’t she leave it up to them?
In fairness to Leigh, people have been asking what’s happened and why she hasn’t done anything. She’s been name checked in the Tattle threads a bunch of times. Not saying I totally agree with how she’s worded it all, but I do believe she would be getting heaps of messages from concerned followers. She posted something vague the other week and that didn’t seem to be enough for people. I don’t think there’s a perfect way of handling this situation.
---
That’s the second time in two days I’ve said “in fairness to Leigh”. Off to give my head a wobble 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In fairness to Leigh, people have been asking what’s happened and why she hasn’t done anything. She’s been name checked in the Tattle threads a bunch of times. Not saying I totally agree with how she’s worded it all, but I do believe she would be getting heaps of messages from concerned followers. She posted something vague the other week and that didn’t seem to be enough for people. I don’t think there’s a perfect way of handling this situation.
---
That’s the second time in two days I’ve said “in fairness to Leigh”. Off to give my head a wobble 😅
Fair enough, you’re right! I guess we don’t know don’t how many people are contacting her. It’s all just very sad, Deni has been problematic but I very much hope they’re ok.

Reactions: 5
---
She doesn't need to be so passive aggressive and rude to people though 'not that it's anyone's business,' drawing attention to herself by saying she's had 'thousands' of messages, etc. I hate the way she preaches kindness because nothing about her screams kindness to me... That being said, I hope Deni is ok 🙏

She doesn't need to be so passive aggressive and rude to people though 'not that it's anyone's business,' drawing attention to herself by saying she's had 'thousands' of messages, etc. I hate the way she preaches kindness because nothing about her screams kindness to me... That being said, I hope Deni is ok 🙏
Oh not defending how she said it at all, just I get why she addressed it 😅. I thought her first post to say Deni was okay was fine, that second one was passive aggressive. I’d probably be bitchy if it was my friend too, but it’s business as usual for Leigh 🙃
---
Leigh, please stop approving medical stuff in the YouBeauty Facebook group. I know you’re a “beauty expert”, but can you just direct people to see an actual doctor? Or they can find some sort of “guess my diagnosis” group somewhere. It’s irresponsible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Apologies if these have been posted before but oh my… the cringe

555CED3B-CC9D-4D16-B295-05018CBA232E.jpeg

---
C198D7B9-D24B-479C-AC2E-003026B8D62F.jpeg

---
Good lord Leigha, close em up.
CF5F4E55-26FF-4554-9B7B-002167B99380.jpeg

---
Look at my Ken doll, Guncle! Aren’t you bitchez jealous?
2F6CD845-D135-49C1-B224-5BEDE9174D4C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why does he look so bad??? Not a rhetorical question 😂 I try and work it out but can't put my finger on it but all I know is he gives me the ick. i can't decide if it's the horsehead, weirdly shaped skinny body or the gaydar going into overdrive. * Love is love obviously don't think anyone in that community is yuck just mean the guncle vibes are not it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Guyyyyyyys look at this CHICCCCC bathroom bin I found while on LC’s fave the Iconic! Don’t you think it would be perfect for our fave beauty expert, it combines all her fave things - her bathroom for ads, bins, it’s expensive and its name is almost identical to her brand! Waiting to see it full of empty Brillo tubs on Insta any day now.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does he look so bad??? Not a rhetorical question 😂 I try and work it out but can't put my finger on it but all I know is he gives me the ick. i can't decide if it's the horsehead, weirdly shaped skinny body or the gaydar going into overdrive. * Love is love obviously don't think anyone in that community is yuck just mean the guncle vibes are not it
I can’t figure it out either!! But it’s weird. Horsehead 💀🤣
She looks so much better here, and this wasn’t that long ago. Yet still with the heavy worm brows 🐛 I actually think Gunc looks better here too. What the hell have they done.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t figure it out either!! But it’s weird. Horsehead 💀🤣
She looks so much better here, and this wasn’t that long ago. Yet still with the heavy worm brows 🐛 I actually think Gunc looks better here too. What the hell have they done.
She is loving herself sick in these photos though. How are their Zoolander poses 🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh not defending how she said it at all, just I get why she addressed it 😅. I thought her first post to say Deni was okay was fine, that second one was passive aggressive. I’d probably be bitchy if it was my friend too, but it’s business as usual for Leigh 🙃
---
Leigh, please stop approving medical stuff in the YouBeauty Facebook group. I know you’re a “beauty expert”, but can you just direct people to see an actual doctor? Or they can find some sort of “guess my diagnosis” group somewhere. It’s irresponsible.
Yes that’s driving me crazy! Stop approving medical posts gajhhh

Reactions: 5
Wonder how much she got paid for this Brisbane trip? We all know Leigh doesn’t have a charitable bone in her body…unless of course you count regrifting a present for her mum for Mother’s Day or putting unwanted free toys she got for Bug under the Kmart tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.