Leigh Campbell #5 Queen of the humble brag & dressing like a dag. Poor Guncle Rich, married to a plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that Kristen Fisher was dropped fast from the friendship circle when she got busted for cocaine or whatever it was. She was involved in Nadia’s wedding but she got dropped like a sack of tit. Haha bleeping ha.
Kristen is a huge try-hard who cheated on her hubby (apparently) and tried to climb the ladder as high as she could and keep up with the richest of the rich. Loser.
I don’t get how KF affords her lifestyle. Rent would be so high in her salon, but she seems to flaunt around in designer clothes and her daughter goes to a private school. I don’t think her ex husband is that well off? I’ve met him through work and he is pretty hot!! She’s an idiot to stuff up her marriage like that.

Meanwhile I can’t stop laughing at Leigh’s tyre ad. Surely they wouldn’t have approached her, what an obscure partnership?? Is money so bad she is now begging tyre places for paid work? How embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling that Kristen Fisher was dropped fast from the friendship circle when she got busted for cocaine or whatever it was. She was involved in Nadia’s wedding but she got dropped like a sack of tit. Haha bleeping ha.
Kristen is a huge try-hard who cheated on her hubby (apparently) and tried to climb the ladder as high as she could and keep up with the richest of the rich. Loser.
When you think of all the other high profile people who get caught with cocaine, none of them seem to get dropped so hard and fast though (Bartel) makes me wonder if there was a guy or something involved...

Reactions: 7
When you think of all the other high profile people who get caught with cocaine, none of them seem to get dropped so hard and fast though (Bartel) makes me wonder if there was a guy or something involved...
Yeah totally agree!! She probably slept with the wrong person and bam- everything’s gone. Serves her right really.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get how KF affords her lifestyle. Rent would be so high in her salon, but she seems to flaunt around in designer clothes and her daughter goes to a private school. I don’t think her ex husband is that well off? I’ve met him through work and he is pretty hot!! She’s an idiot to stuff up her marriage like that.

Meanwhile I can’t stop laughing at Leigh’s tyre ad. Surely they wouldn’t have approached her, what an obscure partnership?? Is money so bad she is now begging tyre places for paid work? How embarrassing.
I reckon KFE’s parents are wealthy and chip in. Old money. She’s so dumb to have had a photo of her kids school clearly identified in her photos. I also think KFE wouldn’t pay her staff properly, would be up to her eyeballs in debt and probably engages in some money laundering or drug dealing.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I know, right?! How embarrassing! She is a BEAUTY editor. This is so far left field that I actually felt embarrassed for her. Does she or did she not sit and think about it and go, “hmmm. This really does not align with my brand, so I won’t take on the partnership”. This is so unbelievably cringeworthy and shows she is 1000% only after the $$$.

Even Amy Gerard (whilst still problematic) has gone and got herself a manager who has helped her ‘clean up’ her act- Leigh could really take a hint here. Sweetheart, none of your followers want to know or care about your partnership with a car servicing company.

Thread suggestion-

Leigh Campbell #6- Nothings changed. she’s still an Affiliate Link bleep. The End.

• Haha
Promoting tyres and car servicing - not on brand (if she had a consistent one) but at least she’s unfailingly consistent in her ability to go out for an expensive meal on a weekly basis

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know, right?! How embarrassing! She is a BEAUTY editor. This is so far left field that I actually felt embarrassed for her. Does she or did she not sit and think about it and go, “hmmm. This really does not align with my brand, so I won’t take on the partnership”. This is so unbelievably cringeworthy and shows she is 1000% only after the $$$.

Even Amy Gerard (whilst still problematic) has gone and got herself a manager who has helped her ‘clean up’ her act- Leigh could really take a hint here. Sweetheart, none of your followers want to know or care about your partnership with a car servicing company.
Is she trolling us!? I just can't believe she'd put her name to it for any other reason

Reactions: 9
To be fair, anyone who believes she knows anything about the beauty industry is kidding themselves. She’s contradicted herself numerous times (eye creams are totally useless and unnecessary…. Paid post comes along…. This eye cream is ESSENTIAL). She is a glorified sales girl who likes free sh*t and pretending to be a celebrity. Nothing more.

Reactions: 17
So concerned about my dear friend but now I am off to Queensland for the weekend! Yay, me! Another evening away from my child.
If I had to guess which of these three have spent their adult life in 'beauty', I would pick Tigga

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly believe LeeLee actively schedules part of every week away from her child on non essential engagements. That kid must have disordered attachment schemas. I feel bad for him.

Her hair is way nicer shorter @screenfreelookatme - agreed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.