Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummasoc

Chatty Member
I actually liked a few M&S things she recommended today but sure as hell didn’t click any of her links!!! Went off and found them online myself.
She shared Amy G’s post of her M&S dress, but then sneakily whacked her own affiliate link on it. Stealing the commish from her mate - classy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Acknowledging your privilege isn’t supposed to be an opportunity for a humble brag. And she does it, every time.

I live relatively close to Sydney and this whole “Eastern suburbs” thing means nothing to me. I actually associated the north shore with wealth? I have no idea. My friend inherited a house in Mosman with bridge views and I assume that’s pricey, but I have zero context for what “part” of Sydney that is 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s such a bizarrely specific flex that literally no one is impressed by.

RMHI@1302

So ick. And convenient to chop the price off so you have to follow the link to see how much, and leave those sweet affiliate link trails. Desperate vibes.
I reported it as spam 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s just too much, I’m going to unfollow her.
Please share updates! I can’t waste any more time on this woman 😵💫

Finally some honesty 👏. Never do babe 😘
F6C79403-A027-45A9-9EA3-DFDBCDFB45B5.jpeg

I get not sharing everything, but why specifically answer questions about his poor speech and say that he’s advanced numerous times? It’s easily ignored, or just say “his vocab is good, but he’s got some ENT issues impacting the clarity that we’re working on”. She’s ended up sharing all about it anyway?

I’m not 100% convinced about her story about it being pushed back nine months, but I know all ENTs are different. If he’s stage 4 tonsils, most private ENTs would prioritise and not just put you back to the end of the waiting list if surgery was postponed.

• Haha

mummasoc

Chatty Member
Both Leigh and Demi have turned comments off on their posts about the memorial. Funny that ….. can’t negative (truthful) comments ruin the carefully curated image can we now

heresmypermissionslip

I can’t imagine a world where I’d ever publicly (friends, family and 79k other people) and so transparently beg for freebies. A $70 kids hat, a few plates: “order incoming”. Does she realise it’s obvious AF and makes her look cheap and desperate?! She talks about her privilege so often. Why not buy the products you love with your own money, and pay it back to the business with free advertising? Cos y’know…support small and local and female business owners etc etc

Attachments

• Heart
She looks so much like Sophie Guidolin now, I cant unsee it
You’re so right!! 🙈 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I love injectibles and plan to keep getting them, I’m younger than Leigh but no one I know in real life who gets these enhancements looks botched like her and we are just normal poor people who aren’t Beauty Experts! I just don’t understand why someone with so much access to the professionals would choose to look like that.

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Saw her this arvo in the street. Looked like a total bogan and was texting and her face was twitching the whole time. She definitely uses a filter. Deranged.

The selfies in a hospital make me sick. She’s got some serious issues.

• Wow

Newhere2

VIP Member
A woman who can afford Chanel, Dior and other fancy branded shoes and bags that are most certainly not gifted- but she doesn't want to spend $70 on her kid. Why aren't I surprised 🙄

Newhere2

VIP Member
Who the hell needs 14 pairs of jeans. Affiliate link for Amazon. But pls care about the environment everyone

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Why is the the most awkward person at everything? Looks like it’s the first time she’s ever touched Lego or a kid’s toy…

0D0B1B21-7E23-42FF-BE0A-25D23F1977F6.jpeg

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
27 affiliate links in 24 hours. Does this bitch know anything about social media? Like, seriously. Can anyone tell me any other influencer who does this? Also, please raise you hand if you'd like to buy some clear plastic make up bags that you can get at Kmart for $5; a white bag that looks like it came from Collette; or some beaded shitty jewellery that a child could make, but because it's from Net a Porter can somehow charge a stupid price. Oh and the Chloe bag is sold out. Good work Leigh. Stop posting fugly dresses and focus on your kid, ffs

Attachments

• Wow