Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor777

I never knew who she was until I listened to her interview with Mia on no filter. I was shocked to hear about her struggles with mental health and how she still seems very acute. She doesn’t seem like a big fan of motherhood either. What these women can never talk about is that motherhood is an irreversible decision. They realise they don’t want it and that’s ok. But they should get some help.
I find that with many “influencers”, they start to follow certain motherhood trends and they end up early in hot water with babies that don’t sleep or who have some “need” that other babies miraculously don’t have. They rarely follow basic parenting principles and find it hard to adjust from a flashy lifestyle to something that can be mundane. The anxiety then builds which means they and their children then go through mental health struggles. To me, if you truly don’t have a handle on motherhood you should be off social media for the first 3 months so you can get a real handle on the change and then come back when you are in a good routine, you have rested and you have the basics right.

Reactions: 10

exflighty

VIP Member
She has the most arrogant superiority about herself. “We can afford private and I’m sooooo grateful”.
I just can’t with her anymore. She’s an asshole.

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
So full of shit! Posted this this morning. Has she spent any time with him? No!
Packed Brillo orders at the ‘warehouse’
Went out for a lovely long lunch with friends.
Came home, got changed.
Now off for dinner with another friend.
Being dropped off by Rich and kid is not in the car so either still at day care or with a babysitter. After her already being away for 2 days.
I don’t begrudge anyone having time for themselves but stop with the woe is me, I’m so busy, I miss my kids posts.
Yep again with the good bits of parenting. Cuddling. Why not a trip to the speech pathologist. Maybe she can grift some free therapy from Olivia Molly Rogers or Bec Judd.

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
AOA is about as fun as a haemorrhoid. I'm not going to lie, my house looks more like the tragedy Gerrard house than her sterile, boring, obnoxious apartment.

• Haha

Coffeee

She is the absolute worst. Clearly reads here and thinks that using this poor woman’s story somehow makes it all ok.

A woman/mother doesn’t need to justify to anyone if she needs a break. But most working women don’t have the luxury of barely working, barely parenting and constant free holidays and child free weekends away.

She has barely seen her kid and never spends any time with him, yet preaches to her followers to go spend time and hug their kids? And 2 weeks carers leave doesn’t really count Leigh, when you barely work and the husband actually does and also does all the parenting.
This. 👏
How bout life is so precious so spend the short toddler yrs with the child u created.
Not anywhere far away as possible.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Tegan is definitely in the east.
There must be some inheritance coming if Leigh is keeping the Randwick place which is 3 bed 2 bath and 2 car with plenty of space for those who asked (no one). Hi Leigh!

I get wanting to be close to your family and friends but clinging on to Tigga for dear life is so weird. That and the fact that Leigh is a giant snob and couldn’t possibly live anywhere but the east despite what she says.

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
I stopped watching her stories as seeing her botched face constantly flogging something put me in a bad mood.

Made the mistake of watching today and she is just a disgusting human being.

Must have been real tough for her to have to spend some time with her son for her gifted museum trip. She always looks so fake and unnatural with him.

I’m not good at thread titles but next one should definitely include Guncle Rich.

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
would love to know how much $$$ hubby brings home. Doesn't Mamamia notoriously pay shit?
I reckon Rich would be on $150 max. Which is great money for Sydney. He works for BUPA! Her fucking carry on about feeling guilty about affording health insurance. What a load of crap. Probably gets a staff discount.

Newhere2

VIP Member
I love the environment but eat preprepared meals in takeaway packaging every night that I'm eating at home because I refuse to cook.

• Haha

blahblahboring

VIP Member
The way she has dumped her older friends for her new one is gross. I know she is technically still friends with AG and co but she barely posts anything of them at all now that she’s moved on up. What’s the word for a good-digger friend?!?!

Newhere2

VIP Member
She is the absolute worst. Clearly reads here and thinks that using this poor woman’s story somehow makes it all ok.

A woman/mother doesn’t need to justify to anyone if she needs a break. But most working women don’t have the luxury of barely working, barely parenting and constant free holidays and child free weekends away.

She has barely seen her kid and never spends any time with him, yet preaches to her followers to go spend time and hug their kids? And 2 weeks carers leave doesn’t really count Leigh, when you barely work and the husband actually does and also does all the parenting.
Who the hell refers to looking after their own child after an operation as 'carers leave'? That literally says everything. I mean, I know it's a technical term for workplace purposes, but seriously.

• Heart