Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
If someone had said she’d be posting affiliate links the night her kid got out of surgery I’d think they were taking it too far, Leigh couldn’t be that bad and no one could be that greedy and desperate. And yet here we are. More affiliate links for small business/ local economy the Iconic. Watch out for a ‘what are we doing for our planet’ post tomorrow #grateful

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Newhere2

VIP Member
A common theme around here, but surely it is not normal to go out without your kids pretty much every weekend… is it?? My kids are little too and I go out without them *maybe* once every 6 weeks or so. My husband and I both go out and leave them with a babysitter even less regularly than that.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to get out more but mostly I just accept that this is a stage of life where there are more important things than getting dolled up and going to a restaurant weekly.
---

If they were friends Leigh would name drop her ALL the time! Leigh didn’t go to their wedding anniversary party for example.

And in the past Zoe has plugged her mates’ business ventures eg Play Etc, so would probably say something about Brillo if they were pals.

I reckon Zoe would have seen so many grifter wannabes like Leigh in her time and would know to stay well away!!
I have a 2 year old and we also have limited family help. After being childcare at few days a week the last thing I want to do is schlep him off to a babysitter. We've been out a handful of times since birth. That's the sacrifice we've made. I'd love to go out more and should, but Leigh is way over the top the other way. Leigh used to throwback pics of her and ZFB on beauty editor trips and used to name drop her a lot.. but I've never seen ZFB reciprocate and hence Leigh has stopped 🤣 Zoe, Justine, Christine Centenera and Bronwyn Mcchaon were all at ACP at the same time as Leigh, she is around their age but she clearly wasn't in their crew!

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
the poster have deleted themselves in fear of retribution…. 😜 I hope Leelee saw it tho, and many others.

---

As a side note, if she comes for our @emmyloowho with her FBI CIA Head of Internet Toll Unit family members, we have some mafia family on our side 😂
(This is a joke Leigha, much like your career)

• Haha

kmartplate

VIP Member
Looking gorgeous this morning. Off to look at a couple of houses and then off to lunch!
Why does she always touch her face/preen herself/scratch her ears when she’s doing these mindless videos talking about her life like she’s very important?
note to self: do not buy that eyecream she recently spruiked.

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
What is this podcast she keeps spruiking where she’s so “raw and real” that her followers are supposedly fangirling over?

I refuse to listen to her screechy voice.
Some of the key moments in the podcast:
Leigh saying that she "didn't think about become a mother, just getting pregnant and having a baby" (obvious!(
When Rich's dad died, all Leigh wanted was her mum, so she went to her mums while Rich went to Melbourne to sort out the funeral alone because "there wasn't anywhere for her and Bug to stay" (she hadn't had time to grift a hotel in other words)
Mentioned how busy she has to be all the time 47266228 times
Mentioned how privelleged her kid is to grow up in Randwick, many mentions of living in the 'Eastern suburbs'
She wants to sell Brillo, that's the ultimate end goal (I think she thinks she's going to sell it like ZFB and make a huge profit)
Alison brought up trolling and how defensive she feels for Leigh, said she doesn't know how Leigh can take it, and Leigh completely downplayed it, said that trolls don't bother her/what a sad existence etc. It was obvious from Alison's comments that she's seen how much hate Leigh gets.
I did feel sad when they both talked about losing their parents to cancer and caring for them while caring for their babies

• Angry
  • Wow
Zero shame to this person, but seriously Leigh? A moderator approved this question?? How about, “this is a beauty group, GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!”
3473AE6C-5E62-4AEF-B335-7FE384E17E73.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

boysenberry

A common theme around here, but surely it is not normal to go out without your kids pretty much every weekend… is it?? My kids are little too and I go out without them *maybe* once every 6 weeks or so. My husband and I both go out and leave them with a babysitter even less regularly than that.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to get out more but mostly I just accept that this is a stage of life where there are more important things than getting dolled up and going to a restaurant weekly.
---
Definitely not normal. I live near her have kids the same age and I don’t know anyone either my friends or parents of the kids at preschool who leave their child as much as she does - a lot of the parents have nannies and could easily afford it so it’s not that we are all just jealous poors which is probably what she tells herself.

I hate mum shaming when people will have a go at a woman for going to the gym or getting coffee or going to work or something without their child but Leigh and Rich are ridiculous. I’m not sure if she’s using it as a coping mechanism to deal with the grief of not being able to have a second because surely there’s no way she thinks a second child would fit her lifestyle right now.

Allivera

Chatty Member
The photos from tonight’s dinner with Deni - looks like Leigh not only used the Paris filter in every shot, but smeared Vaseline on the camera lens. Could she be any more filtered/blurred 😂🤔

• Haha

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
She’s such a lying piece of shit. Everytime she gets a gifted dress/top she supposedly “loves” the brand and has bought half the store. Suuuure. Did the same with Dissh, Shona joy, those knitted tops she always gets. All it does is make sure I never buy from those brands.

Agree about the new skinny obsession. All it does is make her plastic face look even worse if that’s possible. She is absolutely loving it and the comments about how thin she is.

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
So I listened to the podcast as my work allows me to listen to music/podcasts while I work and the most telling section which describes her personality is when she says she agreed to go into business with Tegan because she didn't want her friend to get rich, Wow, that section just explains what kind of person she is

• Wow
I thought the same about the kettle but I think she may have actually paid for it ( shock horror ) as she mentioned a follower had sent her a link to Catch and it was only $40. I bet she was hoping for $200 Smeg one for free!
I’m going to take a quick minute to be a smug bitch like our little friend because *I* got a free Smeg kettle (as a birthday gift) and Leigha didn’t 🤣

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
I’m embarrassed for her and surprised that Rich and Tigga put up with it. She’ll divorce Rich if she can find someone wealthier, unfortunately she’s past peak trophy wife days.
She will go a Kristen Fisher and leave her perfectly nice, normal, vanilla husband thinking she can do better

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
She is so pathetic. The posing to look even skinnier, the constant shopping despite claiming to care so much about the planet, going out all the time and never seeing her kid but claiming she works part time to spend more time with him before school? Please…

Also affiliate linking to her hideous posse dress but claiming she’d never heard of them before seeing Amy wear it? Riiiiiight.

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
LC is definitely not in business, but she’s doing a good job of implying she is. If you look at her pic it’s a new economy seat but the business seats are much wider than a 3 yr old. Not trying to prove you wrong but just really don’t want her getting away with the implication
strange backhander at the end saying the hosties only helped because of the tantrum. Also, why do these influencers always portray their kids like this? 3yos can be tricky AF sure. But can’t you just preserve his privacy? Or do you hate him that much.
She could have just shouted out the great service full stop without bringing his behaviour into it and said ‘huge shoutout to VA, they really looked after us both’. She’s such a fucking arsehole.

exflighty

VIP Member
yes I feel like I sort of understand but also not really. Most adults just see their friends when they can and if they are lucky both are free and willing every weekend and you just suck it and commute if need be. But to actually genuinely factor this into a huge financial and life decision? Very odd.
totally agree with all of you on this one. Basing your decision on where to live around where one other friend lives is really bizarre. She doesn’t *actually* need to be close by to Tegan to run the business, that makes zero sense. I think she’s just using that as an excuse to stay in the east and keep up appearances on Instagram.

Amy Gerard’s new house might be awful (it is), but at least she’s made the decision based around her Childrens needs and their childhood. She’s not trying to keep up with people who clearly have more money than she will ever have, unlike Leigh who is butt hurt over the fact she doesn’t have Tegan’s life and wealth (she did have Tegan’s hubby first though, which she likes to remind everyone of LOL)

• Wow

Newhere2

VIP Member
Agree. If someone asks where a product is from that she’s using or wearing or someone asks for a recommendation, I think it’s reasonable to share an affiliate link if she’s taken the time to help someone.
Saying ‘here’s what looks good in the Iconic sale’ and sharing multiple links in a row for things she hasn’t used or worn is not doing anyone a favour except her. And no one will actually admit how much they get whether it’s a percentage or monetary value. Leigh is a ‘beauty expert’ but seems to share many, many links for things that are not beauty related.
Ah yes, just remembering that time I asked her for an affiliate link for a car bin. STFU Leigh, literally no one asked you for your links for random shit that you post.
Leigh's throwbacks from random iPhone photos are.literally just her humble bragging about how she used to look, where she used to work and who she used to know... Chloe and Loz and Deni all turned out richer, hotter and nicer than Leigh. It must drive her mad how she used to be the It Girl but it has equated to nothing in the long run.

• Haha

SydneyOG

I normally would not encourage grifting but for goodness sake I wish a stylist would approach her. She has a good figure but the clothes she wears are so shapeless and boring and do nothing for her.

Red striped pants. Yellow striped shirt. The ubiquitous Chanel handbag. The ugly Fendi shoes. The same hairstyle that she has probably had for 15 years.

She dresses like a 70 year old at an upper north shore retirement village (snooze). And she comes across as a total tightarse. For anyone not in Sydney, the park that they held the party had does not even have play equipment.

Whoever said the husband looks like he came out of a crate deserves a 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited: