Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
My sister once took photos of my Dad’s casket (IN the funeral home, from where we were seated in the front row) and posted it to SM.

I was then, and remain totally mortified.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

frenchiefern

VIP Member
I’ve never seen a $300 dress look so cheap. Yuk.
And yes the thin baiting is next level. Classic behaviour from someone deeply insecure and unhappy.

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
She looks like she has Barbie arms that don’t bend!
I can’t get over how fake and unnatural she looks when she is “playing” with her kid. There is no way she ever sits on the floor and plays with him, either he is at daycare, with Guncle Rich or staring at a screen.

That business class story is so lame. She probably will claim it on tax due to her “work”. And agree with everyone, no way in hell I would leave home without snacks for my kids.

If/when Leigh buys a house it’s going to be as awful and embarrassing as 90% of these other influencers. Amy was smart and thinking of the kids. Leigh is thinking of what will impress strangers on Instagram and she can’t afford anything truly impressive in Sydney. It will be like the awful new Kearns house or Kyree Harvey’s magical third build and will provide loads of entertainment for those of us watching.

What is this in reference to? I’m blocked 🤣
“stylebydeni” had a memorial for their ex partner who passed away. I’m not sure why if they aren’t prepared to share the persons name on social media then why share this big kerfuffle. It looked very self indulgent to be honest.
[/QUOTE]
Ugh that is absolutely gross to me. I can’t imagine why they would find it appropriate to host a memorial party and splash it all over Insta (presumably without the deceased person’s input or their next of kin’s?!) I guess we can’t know for sure if this is what they wanted or not but it just feels so awful to turn something like that into a social media spectacle. Especially if people who know the deceased have commented that they wanted privacy. Seems really selfish.

heresmypermissionslip

Lunches, dinners, breakfasts, weekends, travel WITHOUT your child…every, single, day. It makes me so sad for her son who clearly just wants time with his mum. She mentions often on podcasts how he only wants her. How about 1) see no one but family for a weekend, 2) get off your phone (no aff links, thanks, we’ll be fine), 3) actually spend genuine time with him.

I’m all for time away from your kids for so many reasons, but this is a cry for help! From him and her. Something isn’t right.

• Sad

emmygluewho

VIP Member
So full of shit! Posted this this morning. Has she spent any time with him? No!
Packed Brillo orders at the ‘warehouse’
Went out for a lovely long lunch with friends.
Came home, got changed.
Now off for dinner with another friend.
Being dropped off by Rich and kid is not in the car so either still at day care or with a babysitter. After her already being away for 2 days.
I don’t begrudge anyone having time for themselves but stop with the woe is me, I’m so busy, I miss my kids posts.
It's the silk pillowcase for me.

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
Not sure about Leigh promoting that eye cream. I mean, she’s an obvious choice being a beauty influencer with decent reach, but personally I wouldn’t buy it until I see a considerable improvement in her under eye area, assuming she is actually using it. But if it’s an effective product then she’s the perfect candidate because the difference would be considerable since she needs something that works! (spoken as a fellow haggard gal).
Leigh has said over and over and over again on the podcast and her IG that she doesn't believe in and/or use eye cream. Like, so many times. Until she's offered money to change her mind of course.

Newhere2

VIP Member
It's the Guncles hand placement for me. Always so awkward. Can just imagine Leigh hissing 'smile like we're happy'
Screenshot_20230319-100405_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Sooooo she’s on carers leave today (26 Jan) but still gonna claim the alternate public holiday her work is offering - how convenient for her!
I thought the same. How convenient indeed and in her classic “Leigh knows best” style, going on about how everyone should do the same. Not everyone has the luxury of “working” barely 1 day a week 🙄.

I wish this racist, boring, narcissist would disappear.

mummasoc

Chatty Member
1A0318A1-8413-43DF-8A0F-5FD6EA5EC00C.png

---
Does Rhian have a really big head or does Rich have a really small one ? This photo is so odd

• Haha

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
I understand if it’s school and you don’t want them to miss too much (although still probably better to keep them home). Or if you work a job where you’re not lucky enough to have carer’s leave and need the income. Leigh just wants Leigh time and couldn’t handle parenting (with Rich!!) for a full two weeks.
Poor kid just had surgery and you’re going to put him in the Petri dish of preschool. Ok.
I’m desperately TTC and her attitude to her one child makes me weep.

• Heart

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Add doxing to the list of words Leigh doesn’t understand.
That comment is saying what a large % of her followers are thinking.

Reactions: 12

Newhere2

VIP Member
I remember ages ago someone in this thread said they used to look at these girls when they went out together and felt their social life was lame in comparison. I momentarily felt like this too. But now I look at these pics and I see insecure hungry materialistic women performing what they think aspirational friendship should look like. My friends and I when we are able to get together don’t spend time posing for juvenile photos like this. We actually catch up and talk and relax into being with each other. Anyone else? These women shit me.
I feel like Leigh looks at everything through a performative 'what will make content' lens

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
She was in the business lounge everyone! Biggest tag I’ve ever seen her use even moreso than her affiliate links 😅
Lol such a weird flex. Those business lounges are like a boarding school dining room. Vultures fighting over ‘free’ cheese and crackers. Lol
It’s not free guys. Losers. You paid for it.

• Haha

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
More like she wanted everyone to know she is flying business by the photos because she is soooo rich. More than likely got free entry to lounge because she flew business
So lame. No one cares you’re flying babes. People do this every day without documenting it. I love how people act like the food is free and special in the business lounge. It’s a room with food and beverage you’ve paid for babe. It’s not free 🤣. She has to have flight stories because she lacks a personality.

• Haha

slayer123

She said she wanted to move to the Northern Beaches but she spends so much time with Tegan, the commute didn’t make sense 🫤
I thought this was bizarre. Imagine making such a huge life decision based on where one friend lives. If I were Tegan, I’d feel really weird about this.