Leigh Campbell #4 Affiliate links, daytime drinks, morning sex kinks, motherhood stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No surprise majority of guest were white females, 2 POC to make sure they mixed it up a little bit

Reactions: 4
wow if this is true what a pig. Sexual intercourse without consent on a boat during a party - that’s fucked. How do you even end up in a position to be accused of that.

I wonder if he’s still with his wife. I only know her tangentially but she was very much a cashed up bogan, never met the bloke.

wow if this is true what a pig. Sexual intercourse without consent on a boat during a party - that’s fucked. How do you even end up in a position to be accused of that.

I wonder if he’s still with his wife. I only know her tangentially but she was very much a cashed up bogan, never met the bloke.
Apologies if I’ve missed something but I can’t find how this relates to Leigh? I had a look in the thread because I remember this being raised but does anyone have a TLDR for it?

Reactions: 1

That's it! He was charged a few weeks after the alleged incident. Then all social media including his business were shut down.

A rape charge is intense.

Reactions: 1
Some thoughts…flight to Melbourne is 1 hour? Kid will probably be on his iPad. Looks like she’s in the business lounge and she’s having a glass of wine. And possibly flying business? There seems to be a lot of leg room here. Does she think we should feel sorry for her?? And enough with poking your tongue out in photos!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some thoughts…flight to Melbourne is 1 hour? Kid will probably be on his iPad. Looks like she’s in the business lounge and she’s having a glass of wine. And possibly flying business? There seems to be a lot of leg room here. Does she think we should feel sorry for her?? And enough with poking your tongue out in photos!
More like she wanted everyone to know she is flying business by the photos because she is soooo rich. More than likely got free entry to lounge because she flew business

Reactions: 10
More like she wanted everyone to know she is flying business by the photos because she is soooo rich. More than likely got free entry to lounge because she flew business
So lame. No one cares you’re flying babes. People do this every day without documenting it. I love how people act like the food is free and special in the business lounge. It’s a room with food and beverage you’ve paid for babe. It’s not free 🤣. She has to have flight stories because she lacks a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also? The food in the lounge is no flex. Just some stale crackers, bruised fruit and lukewarm juice. The only real perk is having somewhere to sit comfortably and charge your phone….

So lame. No one cares you’re flying babes. People do this every day without documenting it. I love how people act like the food is free and special in the business lounge. It’s a room with food and beverage you’ve paid for babe. It’s not free 🤣. She has to have flight stories because she lacks a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s not business, it’s just the front row of economy with extra legroom - she flies enough she probably has frequent flyer status that lets her choose those seats. Hardly a flex, a lot of people who travel for work have the same lounge access she does

Reactions: 8
Kinda sad that in 2023, flying from Sydney to Melbourne is something to brag about! There are so many flights every day between the cities. Clearly, a lot of people make that trip every day. It’s not, like, special.

Leigh, you’re grasping for content and it shows 😆

That’s not business, it’s just the front row of economy with extra legroom - she flies enough she probably has frequent flyer status that lets her choose those seats. Hardly a flex, a lot of people who travel for work have the same lounge access she does

And the poor flight attendants having to specifically cater for the brat cause she couldn’t handle him on her own. God forbid you parent your child YOURSELF and be prepared with stuff you know he’ll eat if he’s so fussy

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And the poor flight attendants having to specifically cater for the brat cause she couldn’t handle him on her own. God forbid you parent your child YOURSELF and be prepared with stuff you know he’ll eat if he’s so fussy
She didn’t bring snacks for a toddler for a flight? Wild

• Wow
She didn’t bring snacks for a toddler for a flight? Wild
I take snacks for even a short shopping trip! Mum life 101 even if they have been sick and living off yoghurt for 3 days as soon as they are out they want the veggie stick, bikkies, bar, drink and everything in sight lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on now, she barely spends anytime with him when he’s awake. How was she supposed to know that kids need to eat?! That’s daycare’s job.
I literally think this is it tho. Especially bc she’s not eating rn she literally forgets that a 3 year old isn’t on her schedule.

• Haha
  • Sad
Why is the the most awkward person at everything? Looks like it’s the first time she’s ever touched Lego or a kid’s toy…

0D0B1B21-7E23-42FF-BE0A-25D23F1977F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.