Leigh Campbell #4 Affiliate links, daytime drinks, morning sex kinks, motherhood stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole post was an absolute debacle. “Deni” is f*cking gross and having a memorial for someone who clearly didn’t want to be commemorated this way is such a violation. As for Leigh using it as an opportunity to pose in another stupid outfit, why should I be surprised?
I have to agree. I’m not a fan. This whole crew all seem to use any moment for content. It’s pretty tacky to have this memorial all of social media. It’s like the worse kind of death PR.

Reactions: 9
Leigh Campbell # 5 Guncle Rich looks out of place, what on earth has she done to her face?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Both Leigh and Demi have turned comments off on their posts about the memorial. Funny that ….. can’t negative (truthful) comments ruin the carefully curated image can we now

Reactions: 11
I have seen a number of people post memorials and funerals on social media in the last couple of years. I find it so gross. What have we become?! The death of a loved one is not content. If anyone does a “what I’m wearing” vid at my funeral I’ll be coming back and going full poltergeist on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My sister once took photos of my Dad’s casket (IN the funeral home, from where we were seated in the front row) and posted it to SM.

I was then, and remain totally mortified.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Both Leigh and Demi have turned comments off on their posts about the memorial. Funny that ….. can’t negative (truthful) comments ruin the carefully curated image can we now
So bleeping fragile. Can never be questioned. Can never be challenged. Leigh also strikes me as someone who would be friends with Deni for the novelty and optics factor deep down. She’s no outstanding ally. GTFO Leigh.

Reactions: 9
I swear I could hear Leigh’s eyes rolling on the podcast this morning when she said she had to spend the weekend at the museum with her son 🫠

Reactions: 5
I have seen a number of people post memorials and funerals on social media in the last couple of years. I find it so gross. What have we become?! The death of a loved one is not content. If anyone does a “what I’m wearing” vid at my funeral I’ll be coming back and going full poltergeist on them.
The what Brooke wore one was my favourite social media moment of 2023 thus far

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually liked a few M&S things she recommended today but sure as hell didn’t click any of her links!!! Went off and found them online myself.

Reactions: 6
I actually liked a few M&S things she recommended today but sure as hell didn’t click any of her links!!! Went off and found them online myself.
She shared Amy G’s post of her M&S dress, but then sneakily whacked her own affiliate link on it. Stealing the commish from her mate - classy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.