Leigh-Anne Pinnock - Little Mix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't know why everyone has to see a video of her and her fiance kissing and putting on a show, why not save some things for private and for yourself? Gah she annoys me!
How long do you think they last? He’s already rumoured to have cheated when he was in Vegas with a load of ladies. Think he was arrested at one point or something!

Reactions: 1
Perrie probably can’t relate as her boyfriend, Alex Chamberlaine, is a deemed to be quite a nice guy by all accounts.

Reactions: 5
Perrie probably can’t relate as her boyfriend, Alex Chamberlaine, is a deemed to be quite a nice guy by all accounts.
He seems very sweet and supportive... and has a lovely face.... and six pack if I do say so hahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alex seems abit full of himself and has the rep of always being injured lol but he seems like a nice guy and they come across as a good couple.

I think he probably has an ACL issue. He’s always got knee injuries. My husband is a diehard Liverpool fan so I never hear the end of it 😂

• Haha
^I think she comes across as the most sensitive of the girls. I'm actually really impressed with all of them as judges, Perrie in particular is very technical in her critiques. I actually think it's refreshing to see a show champion and encourage the acts! I wish someone would create a thread for it.
Makes a change to have an act where they all have strong voices doing the judging.

Can't say that I'm seeing any weak singers here. The label really didn't need to go for the cliche of the gospel choir for this. They weren't needed and to not have them would have emphasised the girls' combined vocal strengths. Can't deny the chemistry they have in general!

Little Mix Live Lounge Whitney Cover

Leigh-Ann’s voice is quite generic to me and doesn’t have a lot of layers like the other girls. However, I do think she has improved massively over the years in terms of technique and uses her voice very well especially compared to Jesy, who has a much better voice imo but her technique is so bad that I don’t like listening to her live. I also think Leigh-Ann has the best style out of the group - not that it would be difficult.

Reactions: 2
Leigh-Ann’s voice is quite generic to me and doesn’t have a lot of layers like the other girls. However, I do think she has improved massively over the years in terms of technique and uses her voice very well especially compared to Jesy, who has a much better voice imo but her technique is so bad that I don’t like listening to her live. I also think Leigh-Ann has the best style out of the group - not that it would be difficult.
God I hate the way they are styled lol

Reactions: 3
I don't understand how they can sing about girl power and such yet condone a mysogynistic fiance who has likely cheated in the past... She could do so much better. I always thought she was the quiet sweet one but the vanity is quite clear now, she had to have a party and break rules and always on holiday.

Reactions: 8
Probably desperate to be with a footballer. Her ex was a footballer too.

Reactions: 2