Leigh-Anne Pinnock - Little Mix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I hate the way they are styled lol
It's not even style is it? It's like they've had a rummage through the costume box at their local theatre and just thrown on the most random pieces of clothing they could find. I suppose that is a style in itself though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't understand how they can sing about girl power and such yet condone a mysogynistic fiance who has likely cheated in the past... She could do so much better. I always thought she was the quiet sweet one but the vanity is quite clear now, she had to have a party and break rules and always on holiday.
I know it's the most bizarre thing. Nobody with any standards would go out with a guy like that. I mean does she not look at him and just feel a bit sick at how much of a prick he is? Unless she shares the same views deep down?

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how they can sing about girl power and such yet condone a mysogynistic fiance who has likely cheated in the past... She could do so much better. I always thought she was the quiet sweet one but the vanity is quite clear now, she had to have a party and break rules and always on holiday.
And how they can sing about LGBTQ rights when dating a homophobe. Oh and her speaking out about racism when she’s litterally dating someone who said that black girls with red lipstick on look like burnt toast with jam on it

Reactions: 10
And how they can sing about LGBTQ rights when dating a homophobe. Oh and her speaking out about racism when she’s litterally dating someone who said that black girls with red lipstick on look like burnt toast with jam on it
Would love to know what Jade thinks about him, she is a big big big advocate for LGBTQ and anti Racism.

Honestly though, I won’t watch Leigh-Anne’s racism documentary because of him and her their lack of care for humans over Covid. He was also in trouble with FA for having a birthday party breaking lockdown rules and could play or train. So will not support either of them on their ventures!

Reactions: 9
It sounds stupid but I’m genuinely starting to think she’s somehow been protected from, or kept ignorant to his offensive comments on the above. I cannot wrap my head around her having this knowledge about him then staying with him.

Reactions: 4
It sounds stupid but I’m genuinely starting to think she’s somehow been protected from, or kept ignorant to his offensive comments on the above. I cannot wrap my head around her having this knowledge about him then staying with him.
She knows, it’s common knowledge, people comment about of both of their pages it gets a couple likes then deleted. I just can’t see what she sees in me. I’m pretty sure she’s been in a toxic relationship before (remember reading something like that in their book) so I wonder if this is another one. Trust me if I ever get a large enough voice I will publicly call her out for being with someone like that.

So Jade has done an interview with RuPaul confirming she’s dating Jordan from Rizzle Kicks, and said she loves how he can be “queer and feminine.” There’s loads of pictures of Jordan in makeup etc. All I could think of was Andre’s views - bet double-dating is awkward with these 2.

Reactions: 6
Jordan is VERY attractive, lucky jade. I bet she avoids Andre Gray like the plague.

Is there a page for Little Mix as a whole or is it just one for Leigh Anne?
Because I want to talk about why their stylist hates them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think we have touched on it briefly in this thread, but I agree, that does deserve a thread of its very own :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think we have touched on it briefly in this thread, but I agree, that does deserve a thread of its very own :ROFLMAO:
I usually try and find something I like when I see stage outfits. Like I may not be a fan of the colour combination but I like the outfit. Or if the fit was different it would be great.
But nope, they wear some really ugly, and more importantly, confusing outfits!

Reactions: 1
I’m not a fan of little mix (never liked their music) but out of curiosity, I’ve just had a look at the outfits on the Daily Mail and wow, what were the stylists thinking?

And yes, a thread about their style/stylists would be good. They do wear some really strange outfits.

Reactions: 1
Just saw this on Twitter

Gets banned from high end fashion shows, laughing stock in the industry, so results in bringing out a collab with ASOS. Hun this won’t make you more respected x

Reactions: 2
Why was she banned?
Not ‘banned’ as such, poor choice of words but just won’t be invited to one again haha so more blacklisted. So most brands are very fussy about who they invite anyways and she’s not gonna be very high up anyways cause she hardly Anna Wintour, and there’s also the issue of the loyalty to the Hadids/Zayn, ruling out Versace from word go.

So she got invited to the Moschino show 2 years ago I think? And just her general etiquette was apparently disgusting, then Gigi closed the show in the wedding dress - the ‘star’ of the show, the show was a mess anyways, it was the only Finished outfit. And then she had a ‘coughing fit’ as soon as Gigi came out on the runway and coughed the whole time Gigi was walking - whether it was initial or not it was rude, like people questioned why she didn’t excuse herself quietly, which is general etiquette.

Anyways some designers saw it as an ‘attack’ to Gigi so blacklisted her (and some the rest of little mix too) and others just blacklisted her for her rude behaviour. The fashion industry is so small and bitchy, you put a foot wrong and everyone knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 11