Leigh-Anne Pinnock - Little Mix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Mix were on the Radio this morning (Capital Radio) and if you are interested, found it on Insta.

I heard part of the Super hard Mega Quiz as I was waking up this morning.

I guarantee at that time she was more popular than Jesy - she was getting hate constantly back then. I haven’t watched the doc so can’t comment on what she said etc.. but I don’t wanna listen to her moan about being “poor me” in little mix - we had that with Jesy which, yes she was bullied quite awfully but I’d give anything to have the privilege those 4 girls have, so yeah I don’t wanna listen to her moan about Little Mix fans maybe not cheering as loud as they do for Perrie etc. That to me is sooo petty.

All groups have more popular members - it’s just the way it is. Doesn’t mean fans hate your because of your race. Look at Jason Orange in Take That imagine how he felt being on stage with Robbie Williams hahahahahah!
If it’s 100% down the race why is Jade arguably more popular than Jesy. I love perrie but everyone knows the reason why she is the most popular is because of Zayn. Not cause she’s white.

Reactions: 14
I've just seen their video for the song 'holiday'. Not a fan. The song is rubbish and I dont get the styling of the outfits? So random. They all just seem to be gurning the whole time. I imagine it's to look sexy but i just get second hand embarrassment watching it 😬

Reactions: 3
So I commented on Andres recent the “black women with red lipstick on look like burnt toast with jam on” - Andre Gray and he had the audacity to delete it. He his such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
Leigh-Anne Pillock’s race baiting is vile and offensive.
She’s the least famous because unlike the others, she was neither going out with Zayn, claiming to be suicidal or claiming to have an eating disorder.
Her voice isn’t as good as Perrie or Jade, and Jesy can barely sing but she’s got fans for her “woe is me, I’m curvy” shtick.

Reactions: 10
Act like she cares, on her third holiday in less than a month (one was a hen do in Spain, all non household people) and she’s posted loads of photos of her constantly breaking social distance. She couldn’t join the other girls for thing as she was in quarantine and still went on another holiday.... she’s ok to preach about life when it suits her, what about the lives of millions you are risking for a party? Stupid girl.

Reactions: 6
I think Jade comes across as the nicest of them all. I can't stand Jesy with her whole woe is me tit and then 5 mins later she posts a half naked picture.

Act like she cares, on her third holiday in less than a month (one was a hen do in Spain, all non household people) and she’s posted loads of photos of her constantly breaking social distance. She couldn’t join the other girls for thing as she was in quarantine and still went on another holiday.... she’s ok to preach about life when it suits her, what about the lives of millions you are risking for a party? Stupid girl.
Doesn't surprise me. I heard she used to be a proper bully witch
Doesn't surprise in the slightest. I heard she was a bully witch in school.

Reactions: 6
Jade I love and admire. I like Perrie now, she annoyed me when she was with Zayn, and annoyed me even more when she went through the hate Zigi phase by I do feel for her because she went through a very public breakup, but did seem to make it more public than it needed to be. She seems happy now which I’m glad. I think Jesys 100% insecure which is really sad and just craves the compliments because she’s had all this work done and I don’t think she’s happier now than before the work and even if she is I don’t think it’s because of the work. Leigh Anne, she just confuses me. I used to think she was amazing but I struggle to support someone who is dating a misogynist homophobe who said black women look like burnt toast. I don’t doubt she’s received racism and that’s not okay, but people can dislike you even though your black and it not be because of your skin colour.

Reactions: 11
Jade I love and admire. I like Perrie now, she annoyed me when she was with Zayn, and annoyed me even more when she went through the hate Zigi phase by I do feel for her because she went through a very public breakup, but did seem to make it more public than it needed to be. She seems happy now which I’m glad. I think Jesys 100% insecure which is really sad and just craves the compliments because she’s had all this work done and I don’t think she’s happier now than before the work and even if she is I don’t think it’s because of the work. Leigh Anne, she just confuses me. I used to think she was amazing but I struggle to support someone who is dating a misogynist homophobe who said black women look like burnt toast. I don’t doubt she’s received racism and that’s not okay, but people can dislike you even though your black and it not be because of your skin colour.
Yes! That’s a big issue for me too, her other half... vile man who shows all signs of a typical misogynistic man with discriminating views of colourism within the black community.

I won’t watch the documentary, I have a feeling he will heavily be involved too and I won’t support him at all with my viewership figures. I just hope it’s not all me me me while sitting in their ivory tower - we need real stories from the average public over the past few years.

Her fiancé is a right bellend.

Is that party in a restaurant? Probably how she will try and get around it. Zero social distancing measures in place clearly.

She's so sooooo tacky lol dancing to that basic witch anthem WAP (just a horrible song:sick:) and mixing with all sorts during the second wave of a pandemic. Hope somebody has a word with them the idiots.

Reactions: 9
^I think she comes across as the most sensitive of the girls. I'm actually really impressed with all of them as judges, Perrie in particular is very technical in her critiques. I actually think it's refreshing to see a show champion and encourage the acts! I wish someone would create a thread for it.

Reactions: 8
^I think she comes across as the most sensitive of the girls. I'm actually really impressed with all of them as judges, Perrie in particular is very technical in her critiques. I actually think it's refreshing to see a show champion and encourage the acts! I wish someone would create a thread for it.
I will try and make one now

I just don't know why everyone has to see a video of her and her fiance kissing and putting on a show, why not save some things for private and for yourself? Gah she annoys me!